Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15233 15234 15235 ... 22713 22714 22715
By volkom 2014-08-15 11:21:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You could put your *** in it. Interdimensional glory hole.

I'm really not interested in being the litmus test for an galactic knobgobbling.

The thing on the other side could have all kinds of pointy teeth in an acid-dripping maw.

spin it on your ***
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-15 11:23:53
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately, after 38 minutes the wormhole would close and your *** would be severed. It wouldn't go to the other side until all of your body has gone through the event horizon, anyway.

Lrn2stargate
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-15 11:24:42
Link | Citer | R

I'd send my arm through, and give a giant middle finger to the tiny indigenous people on the other side.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-15 11:29:12
Link | Citer | R

I'd be reluctant to stick any part of my anatomy through that, since the gate only goes in one direction and that piece of my anatomy would likely never be seen again.

I would however affix the gate to my toilet and never have a plumbing issue again.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-15 11:32:01
Link | Citer | R

I'd be careful though, no telling where that wormhole could end up. Might be tied into your mayor's office.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-15 11:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
I'd be careful though, no telling where that wormhole could end up. Might be tied into your mayor's office.

All the more reason to use it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-15 12:24:28
Link | Citer | R

Sex, sex, sex, ***, dong & balls, vagina, also animu.

I too speak RT.
By volkom 2014-08-15 12:26:17
Link | Citer | R

you forgot gundam, animal pics
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-15 12:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Lrn2stargate
Never watched it in my life *dgaf*
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-15 12:49:34
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
I'd be reluctant to stick any part of my anatomy through that, since the gate only goes in one direction and that piece of my anatomy would likely never be seen again.

I would however affix the gate to my toilet and never have a plumbing issue again.

Oh man. AMAZING camping/boating solution that gets rid of dealing with chemical toilets.

You, sir, win the internet today.

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

As long as they can't come through the other way or tell where it's coming from, I really don't give a ***.*

*or do I?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-15 14:11:39
Link | Citer | R

Every school I went to was made of brick and concrete. To this day, at 25 years of age, I still wonder why the *** we had fire drills.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-15 14:22:07
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Every school I went to was made of brick and concrete. To this day, at 25 years of age, I still wonder why the *** we had fire drills.

The same reason they told you hiding under your desk would protect you from a Russian nuke.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-15 14:52:14
Link | Citer | R

set it up in the kitchen for sandwiches

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-08-15 15:04:01
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Fire drills aren't only for fires... It's pretty much a response for any evacuation procedure. it also enables the people that would be involved to become more familiar with the procedure and routes if something were to happen.

There's also always something that can catch fire in a building...

The city fire department comes to the building I work at twice a year and holds a little meeting and drill at the place I work at...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-08-15 15:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
Jesus Christ
I'm surrounded by idiots.
Have you been looking in the mirror again?

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-15 15:37:54
Link | Citer | R

Only thing going through my head when a stargate is mentioned...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-15 15:38:08
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-15 15:46:09
Link | Citer | R

Not ready to traverse that far down the "nerd" rabbit hole. No speaka da 'Star Trek' or 'Stargate'.

Horror and classics though!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-15 15:58:10
Link | Citer | R

anouther addition to my mandy army
[+]
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-08-15 16:03:20
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-15 16:22:13
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-15 16:26:17
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes when I look up new manga to read I also check out threads asking for recommendations, in case they have something interesting. This is probably the most difficult person to recommend a manga for so far lol

Quote:
Hey folks,

one of my younger relatives is turning 15 in two weeks time, and I thought I'd introduce him - and corrupt him biggrin - to the vast world of manga and comics.
He used to watch a few popular anime series when he was younger like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, One Piece, Detective Conan and Blue Dragon, so he isn't completely unfamiliar with the medium's style.

Now on to the genres: Science-fiction or Mecha are his favourites. Action is a must, and comedic elements will be appreciated. As for romance, it's okay as long as it isn't the story's main focus. His favourite films include Star Wars, Star Trek and Back to the Future. Recently, he's also enjoyed most of the Marvel comic adaptions to the silver screen, the Transformers series, Pacific Rim and TV series like Big Bang Theory, Sherlock and Doctor Who. However, other Science-fiction productions like Andrew Niccol's In Time and Planet of Apes: Prevolution were met with distaste. Plus, he isn't too fond of archaic Fantasy settings (i.e. The Lord of the Rings) or of hard Science-fiction (i.e. 2001: Space Odyssey). More contemporary settings or a blend of Fantasy and Science-fiction are fine, though.

I have already conducted a genre search but there's another hurdle that puts me in a bind: He just can't stomach anything too dark, scary, tragic, graphic or gory, and he dislikes any overly realistic, serious or thought-provoking stories. So series like Until Death Do Us Part - one of my favourite action manga by the way - are out of question. I'm considering the Full Metal Panic! titles but I'm not sure if he'd like this sort of whacky Japanese humour or the sequel's darker storyline.

A more or less light-hearted Shounen series would probably suit him best. It needs to be licensed and possibly complete or actively published in English since he can't read any Japanese. English is his second language, and his language skills are decent for his age - thanks to all the non-localised games he's playing. Something along the lines of Ratman would be perfect - if only it were still licensed in English...

If you can't find any fitting manga, I'd be willing to take comic recommendations, too. Just as long as it isn't too light (i.e. The Smurfs or Asterix) or too bleak (i.e. Transmetropolitan or Sin City).

I know these criteria are a lot to ask for but thanks in advance, anyway.

Quote:
He's led a very sheltered life. Let me illustrate: Whenever somebody starts to talk about more graphic topics like crimes, accidents, diseases or insects he'll ask the speaker to stop and delay the conversation until he's out of hearing distance because he doesn't want to imagine them. On the other hand, he'd gladly join in when you're talking about scientific discoveries or anything technology-related.

Pretty much any great manga that we've recommended (FMA, Sidonia no Kishi, Death Note, Eureka Seven (though why anyone would want to READ it is beyond me), Break Blade, Bleach, Shingeki no Kyojin and many more) has been rejected because a 15 year old apparently can't handle it, lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-15 16:31:23
Link | Citer | R

Also won't read online, physical copies only and no anime. Narrows down the selection by a lot.

This kid seems very boring lol, can't handle anything about real life
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-15 16:35:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm picturing Robert Arryn from Game of Thrones.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-15 16:36:53
Link | Citer | R

Also won't read online, physical copies only and no anime. Narrows down the selection by a lot.

This kid seems very boring lol, can't handle anything about real life
Sounds like he can't even handle the fictional worlds of anime and manga either. And seems like the only anime and manga he's looking for... his brother's tastes... should fit the same ones he's already watched.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-15 16:41:45
Link | Citer | R

This is probably the most difficult person to recommend a manga for so far lol
I wouldn't say so. The description is so pinpoint that it makes it much easier to actually find something suitable without shooting in the dark.
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-15 16:43:55
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This is probably the most difficult person to recommend a manga for so far lol
I wouldn't say so. The description is so pinpoint that it makes it much easier to actually find something suitable without shooting in the dark.

what about sports?
First Page 2 3 ... 15233 15234 15235 ... 22713 22714 22715