Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13668 13669 13670 ... 22708 22709 22710
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Kali smells.
 Shiva.Azraelina
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-11-16 19:22:11
Link | Citer | R

On a different note, seeing the new Thor tonight ^^
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-16 19:32:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Allyha Kiade said: »
15 min wp runs on blm are sweet lol.
I like this guy.

We do 12ish min runs with blm/smn in WP. Blm master mage.
[+]
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-16 19:32:25
Link | Citer | R

Also, humans are lesser creatures. All you need to know.
Serveur: Balmung
By Raein Tilgung 2013-11-16 19:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I was that guy that tried talking to those like Kali, the quiet ones. It usually ended in them hating me, them being cool with me and hanging out in the small group of friends I had, or they showed the reason they were always alone and had no friends. In high school, I got along with everyone, Never had big problems.

Before school: Pretty outgoing I guess. Then my birth father tried to murder my mom (after having been beating her for quite some time before this) resulting in a divorce. And almost everyone from his side of the family forgetting I exist.

Elementary School: Shy, but made quite a few friends during my time there. Good times.

Intermediate School: Even shyer(sp?) due to friends having to go to other schools. Friendly with everyone in the school band, except one girl who I eventually became sorta friends with in 8th grade. Was kinda cool with everyone in my year. Both popular and unpopular people.

High School: I was super quiet. Didn't really every strike up a conversation with others. Lots of people thought I was interesting or something and started talking to me though. Was on good terms with everyone in band. Built up a small group of friends in Sophomore year. By Senior year petty arguments ended up decimating the group, so I kinda floated between the fractions. Lost touch with everyone.

Also, spent a lot of my time in high school irritated at all times. Rebellious phase (aside from refusing to do homework) passed me over and I wanted to rip my hair out every time someone bragged about how wasted they'd been or who the latest person they slept with was. Or girls pressuring others to sleep with someone, because you can't leave high school without getting laid!

...Or how many orgies they attended the past month. I wish I was kidding. ._.

People seem to look back on high school fondly. I hated almost all of it and I wasn't even bullied.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-16 19:34:59
Link | Citer | R

New blood, huh? Alright, someone get "The Machine."
[+]
By volkom 2013-11-16 19:37:29
Link | Citer | R

Going to order pizza hut again for dinner tonight.

What should my special instructions be?
-Draw me a pikachu on the box
-Poem on the box

or anyone else got a better idea?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:38:46
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
Going to order pizza hut again for dinner tonight.

What should my special instructions be?
-Draw me a pikachu on the box
-Poem on the box

or anyone else got a better idea?
"Stop and get me a box of tampons."
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-16 19:39:30
Link | Citer | R

How about "give me my pizza"?
By volkom 2013-11-16 19:40:10
Link | Citer | R

-__-

you guys are no fun
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 19:40:19
Link | Citer | R

Sophie Tilgung said: »
I was that guy that tried talking to those like Kali, the quiet ones. It usually ended in them hating me, them being cool with me and hanging out in the small group of friends I had, or they showed the reason they were always alone and had no friends. In high school, I got along with everyone, Never had big problems.

Before school: Pretty outgoing I guess. Then my birth father tried to murder my mom (after having been beating her for quite some time before this) resulting in a divorce. And almost everyone from his side of the family forgetting I exist.

Elementary School: Shy, but made quite a few friends during my time there. Good times.

Intermediate School: Even shyer(sp?) due to friends having to go to other schools. Friendly with everyone in the school band, except one girl who I eventually became sorta friends with in 8th grade. Was kinda cool with everyone in my year. Both popular and unpopular people.

High School: I was super quiet. Didn't really every strike up a conversation with others. Lots of people thought I was interesting or something and started talking to me though. Was on good terms with everyone in band. Built up a small group of friends in Sophomore year. By Senior year petty arguments ended up decimating the group, so I kinda floated between the fractions. Lost touch with everyone.

Also, spent a lot of my time in high school irritated at all times. Rebellious phase (aside from refusing to do homework) passed me over and I wanted to rip my hair out every time someone bragged about how wasted they'd been or who the latest person they slept with was. Or girls pressuring others to sleep with someone, because you can't leave high school without getting laid!

...Or how many orgies they attended the past month. I wish I was kidding. ._.

People seem to look back on high school fondly. I hated almost all of it and I wasn't even bullied.
It's shocking how many girls from my high school were pregnant by the end of it, something I won't ever understand.

Kansas is pretty boring and almost nothing to do, but I really don't see that as an excuse. I look at sex very differently than they do though, so I won't ever understand.
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:42:00
Link | Citer | R

I just never got into partying cause i don't like crowds or large groups of people, i usually hang around alone wanting to leave cause i cant relate to people D:
Anxiety issues? (If so, me too. >.>)
Maybe, i dunno. I just find it hard to engage in conversations with people. Not because I'm afraid of them, but rather cause I feel I'm just not interesting enough or something.
Or maybe cause usually everyones conversations devolve into something along the subject of pop culture that i don't understand or know anything about lol.
I could go on for hours about history, different machining techniques, or video games. But involve pop culture and i'm lost.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:42:14
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
-__-

you guys are no fun
Fine "Draw a portrait of Alfonso Ribiero on the box."
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:43:26
Link | Citer | R

I just never got into partying cause i don't like crowds or large groups of people, i usually hang around alone wanting to leave cause i cant relate to people D:
Anxiety issues? (If so, me too. >.>)
Maybe, i dunno. I just find it hard to engage in conversations with people. Not because I'm afraid of them, but rather cause I feel I'm just not interesting enough or something.
Or maybe cause usually everyones conversations devolve into something along the subject of pop culture that i don't understand or know anything about lol.
I could go on for hours about history, different machining techniques, or video games. But involve pop culture and i'm lost.
\o/
By volkom 2013-11-16 19:43:36
Link | Citer | R

Asked for a Narwhal
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-16 19:47:11
Link | Citer | R

Ugh. I worked at Pizza Hut for years. If I had gotten some *** order like that, I would have put a jalapeno slice under every slice of pepperoni.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:48:48
Link | Citer | R

I worked food service for 3 years and some of the things people requested drove me nuts.
Worked at Harvey's, had one lady get mad cause i put mustard on the same side as the cheese was on the burger.
Or another person that asked me to put all his condiments on the side cause he didn't trust me to put his burger together. lmao
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-16 19:52:02
Link | Citer | R

I came back to some deep ***.

*sips.. nothing*

I need some coffee or something. ._.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 19:53:03
Link | Citer | R

I worked food service for 3 years and some of the things people requested drove me nuts.
*picks up peanut butter granola bar and takes a bite of the sample*

...waits 10 seconds

"excuse me, do you know if this has peanuts in it?"

True story, not even joking.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:55:14
Link | Citer | R

Kalila said: »
*picks up peanut butter granola bar and takes a bite of the sample*

...waits 10 seconds

"excuse me, do you know if this has peanuts in it?"

True story, not even joking.

Wouldn't doubt you for a second on that one lol. Seen people try and make lawsuits off stuff like that enough times.
Serveur: Balmung
By Raein Tilgung 2013-11-16 19:57:23
Link | Citer | R

Stuff!
It's shocking how many girls from my high school were pregnant by the end of it, something I won't ever understand.

Kansas is pretty boring and almost nothing to do, but I really don't see that as an excuse. I look at sex very differently than they do though, so I won't ever understand.
I was surprised too. I was also pretty shocked how many of them were dumped almost immediately. I know it happens... but I didn't think it happened THAT often. The concept of leaving your child behind so easily... I don't understand it. And thinking about it fills me with absolute rage.

And Iowa isn't any different, boring as all hell. But that's sorta its charm too. I think living in a really big city would drive me nuts.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 19:59:59
Link | Citer | R

nvm you're not >.>
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-16 20:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Stuff!

I was surprised too. I was also pretty shocked how many of them were dumped almost immediately. I know it happens... but I didn't think it happened THAT often. The concept of leaving your child behind so easily... I don't understand it. And thinking about it fills me with absolute rage.

And Iowa isn't any different, boring as all hell. But that's sorta its charm too. I think living in a really big city would drive me nuts.
So much this. I keep saying I wanna get out, but I know I'll be coming right back, whether it be right away or after a while. Iowa may not be overly exciting but I've noticed a lot of things that seem to rub off on people around here better than in other areas.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-16 20:00:55
Link | Citer | R

SPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no lurkying allowed ;__;
I posted something ~5 posts before this... not my fault it was uninteresting. Besides... I should be getting ready for work.
First Page 2 3 ... 13668 13669 13670 ... 22708 22709 22710