Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13667 13668 13669 ... 22708 22709 22710
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 18:59:09
Link | Citer | R

Allyha Kiade said: »
Kalila said: »
Shiva.Azraelina said: »
Asura.Schizm said: »
Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
I can't blame women for being drawn to the wrong type of man for their needs when I can't help but be drawn to the worst women for wrong reasons as well lol

Could always let them grow up, make more mistakes and then see how you feel about them. That same 22 year old at 35 will be worth your time and value your efforts more, most likely.

I used to work in an area with young girls and hate to say it, this generation of 18-20 year olds are light years different then people my age.

Not all of them, but most of them are just freaking crazy. Had one girl kept telling me she was 18 and legal and if I wanted to join to *** club. She's so boy hungry it's crazy, sadly everyone talked about her but she would think one guy was cute one week and then it was someone different the next week.

Honestly after becoming legal to do everything (21) I can't really enjoy being around anyone younger than me or people in my age group that haven't grown up some. Not just because of their immature views on relationships and sex, but it's something about personality that just doesn't develop until after the brand new 18 year old rebel phase wears off, I dunno. A few years away from home in a world where you have to take things seriously and consider your future does wonders in maturing a personality, and I'm already there.

I don't try to judge them, I know I was a horrible party-going alcoholic dumbass at 18 but yeah... I can see why people say to avoid trying to be serious with anyone at that age haha No one can! I do agree with Josi though, those people may very well be incredibly different once they mature. ^^ I know I was (like to think I'm on the right path lol)
I don't really understand this, I've never felt a desire to do crazy stuff, going out and getting wasted, one night stands, smoking, doing drugs, or anything people are doing everyday. I've felt completely separated from people of my age group since I've been 11 or 12. I just really don't get what this phase people go through is.
This on so many levels! I had friends who went out and partied and did stupid ***all the way through highschool and beyond. It just baffled me why. I've been working since i was 13, just hoarding money. Now i live comfortably with very few bills and a decent job while i see alot of my old friends strugling to get by because what little money the did make through highschool they squandered on buying booze, drugs, etc. from their siblings instead of doing something logical with it.
The whole idea of a rebellious phase is foreign to me, and i just cant understand.
\o/ Welcome, new person!
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 18:59:45
Link | Citer | R

They aren't really new :p they have 124 posts
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-11-16 18:59:57
Link | Citer | R

It's not hard to understand. Difficult to empathize with maybe.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:00:36
Link | Citer | R

I mean to RT.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Serveur: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:00:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm scared, be gentle!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:02:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm more of a shut-in, I keep to myself.
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:02:54
Link | Citer | R

Looking for an outlet for my boredom while waiting for derpfinder groups D:
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:04:32
Link | Citer | R

I skipped running my AKs today to finish gathering all the XIII weapons, getting BLM to 15, unlocking SMN, and doing all the quests. Now I'm sleepy.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
Serveur: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-11-16 19:05:43
Link | Citer | R

I can't blame women for being drawn to the wrong type of man for their needs when I can't help but be drawn to the worst women for wrong reasons as well lol

Could always let them grow up, make more mistakes and then see how you feel about them. That same 22 year old at 35 will be worth your time and value your efforts more, most likely.

I used to work in an area with young girls and hate to say it, this generation of 18-20 year olds are light years different then people my age.

Not all of them, but most of them are just freaking crazy. Had one girl kept telling me she was 18 and legal and if I wanted to join to *** club. She's so boy hungry it's crazy, sadly everyone talked about her but she would think one guy was cute one week and then it was someone different the next week.

Honestly after becoming legal to do everything (21) I can't really enjoy being around anyone younger than me or people in my age group that haven't grown up some. Not just because of their immature views on relationships and sex, but it's something about personality that just doesn't develop until after the brand new 18 year old rebel phase wears off, I dunno. A few years away from home in a world where you have to take things seriously and consider your future does wonders in maturing a personality, and I'm already there.

I don't try to judge them, I know I was a horrible party-going alcoholic dumbass at 18 but yeah... I can see why people say to avoid trying to be serious with anyone at that age haha No one can! I do agree with Josi though, those people may very well be incredibly different once they mature. ^^ I know I was (like to think I'm on the right path lol)
I don't really understand this, I've never felt a desire to do crazy stuff, going out and getting wasted, one night stands, smoking, doing drugs, or anything people are doing everyday. I've felt completely separated from people of my age group since I've been 11 or 12. I just really don't get what this phase people go through is.

Honestly, I was always outgoing. Even from a younger age. You don't have to get it, point is it still exists. It is extremely common for teens, young adults, etc to go through those kinds of phases. If you're like me, which I'm sure a lot of people are and many people I know are, then after 18 years of being in a power struggle with your own authority figures, it's easy to take the wrong paths when the reigns are in your own hands after 18. Well, I wouldn't necessarily say wrong. I don't judge people for what they do. It is their life and they will either grow from it or be consumed. But yeah, came from a small town where it was really common to get caught up in pressure and the "drinking" and partying and rebel seen really early on because it is what country kids from a podunk little town have to entertain themselves. I didn't get involved in it then, but it was easy to in college and I enjoyed myself. I wouldn't call myself a rebel at all, but of course I made mistakes.

I don't regret anything. My "rebel phase." I'm an incredible person now and I have strong confidence in myself and my future and I am extremely compassionate. Was I always? Absolutely not. But I've grown into what I am through every experience.

*** eh, forgive the ranting tonight haha
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:07:01
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I skipped running my AKs today to finish gathering all the XIII weapons, getting BLM to 15, unlocking SMN, and doing all the quests. Now I'm sleepy.

Fortunately i finished all my myth farming for the week, whatever i do now is just to gear up blm better. Mnk is my main but 15 min wp runs on blm are sweet lol.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-16 19:08:04
Link | Citer | R

This on so many levels! I had friends who went out and partied and did stupid ***all the way through highschool and beyond. It just baffled me why. I've been working since i was 13, just hoarding money. Now i live comfortably with very few bills and a decent job while i see alot of my old friends strugling to get by because what little money the did make through highschool they squandered on buying booze, drugs, etc. from their siblings instead of doing something logical with it.
The whole idea of a rebellious phase is foreign to me, and i just cant understand.
We all have different life experiences that define who we are, people we spend time with influence us in ways we might have never thought to be possible before, so I guess some things can push someone to not think and do stupid stuff, as long as they are having "fun". I had awful experiences when I was younger, having to deal with my father's death and my mother...probably toughed me up and just skip the phase entirely. I was the quiet student, working on my homework and reading when I could, rarely had any friends growing up, and worked when I could.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

Fortunately i finished all my myth farming for the week, whatever i do now is just to gear up blm better. Mnk is my main but 15 min wp runs on blm are sweet lol.
I've been capped on Mythos for days, I need more DL for SCH.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-11-16 19:08:50
Link | Citer | R

Yall cray

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-16 19:09:18
Link | Citer | R

Woo! Finally beat easy Garuda! My streak of bad groups comes to an end!
Now to download the Bravely Default demo and finish up the rest of these story quests~
[+]
By Allyha Kiade 2013-11-16 19:10:05
Link | Citer | R

I just never got into partying cause i don't like crowds or large groups of people, i usually hang around alone wanting to leave cause i cant relate to people D:
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:11:18
Link | Citer | R

I was that guy that tried talking to those like Kali, the quiet ones. It usually ended in them hating me, them being cool with me and hanging out in the small group of friends I had, or they showed the reason they were always alone and had no friends. In high school, I got along with everyone, Never had big problems.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-16 19:12:11
Link | Citer | R

I just never got into partying cause i don't like crowds or large groups of people, i usually hang around alone wanting to leave cause i cant relate to people D:
Anxiety issues? (If so, me too. >.>)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-11-16 19:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
It's not hard to understand. Difficult to empathize with maybe.
Your mother sure wasn't hard to empathize with last night!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-11-16 19:14:47
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13667 13668 13669 ... 22708 22709 22710