Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13557 13558 13559 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-01 20:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
I slept all day... blah...
*gropes*
Not now, must get ready for work. x.x
/brogrope
*sets on fire*
>:| No.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 20:58:09
Link | Citer | R

*gropes*
/brogrope
*sets on fire*
>:| No.
You jes mad
Serveur: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-01 21:09:53
Link | Citer | R

*gropes*

I approve.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-01 21:20:15
Link | Citer | R

Mwahaha!

Now to clean it up a bit and draw faces which will probably take me the better part of a day... then I can colour it. :I
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-01 21:32:28
Link | Citer | R

Spath is so far pleased. :x

Off to work.
[+]
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2013-11-01 21:35:06
Link | Citer | R

Not sure what to think.......when you walk into a thread, see a pic, and can automatically tell its a pic of spath getting groped...without further reading anything before hand...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 22:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Beat turn 4...

Completed it with a pickup SCH, they did an amazing job learning our strategy so quickly.

Here's a picture of us reaching Twintania:
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 22:16:51
Link | Citer | R

Schizm Gallantry said: »
For tonight, I am in those awkward thought of mind situations..

I happen to be doing one of those, I wonder where they are now and searched someone I dated years ago, and I mean years ago.

Found the person and found out that she has since been married and has three kids. I am not bummed out about it, just hope she's happy.

But then deep down, I wish she could have done better with her life than what I read. By no means I mean that with me.
Also, I have no intentions of contacting this person, what happened between us, well....happened.
I know the feeling.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 22:44:37
Link | Citer | R

Some half-assed shading to finish it off...

Now to move onto groping Spath... :|
think leon has an Ankh fetish

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-01 22:53:58
Link | Citer | R

Ohji Lunartail said: »

I already said Eiji is gonna be in the game too dammit! >:O
Will probably add Date and Gotou too, but not sure if they'll be part of the same team as Ankh and Eiji or a seperate team. :I

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 23:08:07
Link | Citer | R

My friend, suffers from anxieties and depression, taking medication type of depression.

For me, I really can't relate to this. Grew up with a military marine father in a generation that saying "I don't know" means you stopped trying to solve something and that you are a quitter and to get discipline is a fist and a belt.

But I mean this road I am about to travel upon is foreign territory and I know that this path is one that most people would considered to not be a wise one.

She can't get a job, doesn't eat and sometimes getting out of bed is hard for her. When I said I am taking on responsibility, I mean the whole 10 yards, financially, mentality and dammit, faith.
Anxiety and depression I can relate to... I'm having an anxiety attack now, oddly enough. I've learned to calm myself as a kid but sometimes it doesn't work and I require medication. It's been made fairly obvious that I also suffer from paranoia, that I have the hardest time controlling. I'm not good with advice on this but I can tell you if you've never had an anxiety attack, image wanting to jump out of your own skin, being so impatient that you can't sit still, and becoming angry and irritable and anything and everything.

I personally can't take loud noises, repetitive noises, or repetitive movement, for example; I've been riding in a car and watching the lines on the highway pass repetitively and quickly sent me into an anxiety attack. It's random triggers. But every case is different, that's just mine.
By volkom 2013-11-01 23:08:32
Link | Citer | R

So I did some alchemy today...

turned fish sticks into charcoal
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 23:14:01
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Some things can't be solved though, "I don't know" isn't always a weakness. Do you still feel like a quitter if something isn't solveable by you senor?

And is the medication helping their depression at all?

Whether the decisions I make are the right ones, or maybe taking more time before reacting, I do something and live and handle it from there.

One way I can try to explain it is, if I was to have a kid, I would rather just have one then plan on having a child. Don't matter how hard it would be, I can just accept it and try my best.

If I planned on having a child and that kid gets messed up, then I may second guess if the decision I made was the right one.
==
Now for my friend, I can't say if it's helping or not. Currently, she can't afford to buy them so lately she isn't taking them.

What is going through my head, I don't plan on sharing my life with this person nor try to lead anything toward a relationship, but I will be damn if she "off" herself and I didn't try to do anything.
You or she one need to find a way to get her her meds.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 23:27:03
Link | Citer | R

You or she one need to find a way to get her her meds.

That's why I mentioned financially. I am working two jobs and going to design a home business to try to make a steady internet income of selling wholesale to try to make some average income for her.

But in the end, it's me handling the company, the EIN and Tax ID, the IRS and all the stupid things you have to go through on running a sole proprietor just to help her out.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to put all the responsibility on you. It's just... I've been on them, I hated depending on them but they helped. After the stresses of high school were over I was able to begin breaking away from them.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 23:27:32
Link | Citer | R

I already said Eiji is gonna be in the game too dammit! >:O
Will probably add Date and Gotou too, but not sure if they'll be part of the same team as Ankh and Eiji or a seperate team. :I
hmmm.... i whould love to go into a fist fight with Date with my char lol

also just cuz
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-01 23:36:04
Link | Citer | R

hmmm.... i whould love to go into a fist fight with Date with my char lol
also just cuz
You'll be able to do that in the arena; just go into the one where you use only 1 character and hope you end up against him. :p
Really not sure what classes to make Eiji, Date and Gotou. Ankh was a no-brainer, but the others are all Riders, so it's not like I can put their actual powers in lol.

<3 Momo. The Taros gang are gonna be another team in the arena. Their classes will be much easier to decide. :3
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 23:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Gotou>ranged Date>h2h Eiji>magic swordsman <even tho he barely used the sword ;/ > but its attack so screams odin lol
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 23:50:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to put all the responsibility on you. It's just... I've been on them, I hated depending on them but they helped. After the stresses of high school were over I was able to begin breaking away from them.

I hope I didn't sound mad. It's just reading on starting a business, especially in Illinois is just a kick in the groin.

You can't even establish an eBay store without proper employer identification number, pretty much a business license. You can't believe how much I have been racking my brain on this. If I show I have employees, I have to pay to IRS a 15.3% tax just for social security and medical.

Trust me on this, if it was that easy just to hand over some money and her problem is solved, that would be so easy.
But when she tells me something is wrong and I don't understand, I have to take time and be patient.

What I am worried is, eventually, the ties that bind will have to be broken. For what I am doing, is this going to be worse on her if she becomes dependent on me just to be there for support.
Exactly.

Also, I don't know the situation, but if the depression is causing her to have a hard time getting out of bed, well for one she's not on meds afterall, and two some things one has to force themselves to do, it isn't easy, you don't have to want to do something, you just have to make yourself do it. If she has some sort of handicap, then that's a different story. =/
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-02 00:14:49
Link | Citer | R

Gotou>ranged Date>h2h Eiji>magic swordsman <even tho he barely used the sword ;/ > but its attack so screams odin lol
Eiji: Weaponmaster/Swordsage (sword, claws, axe)
Date: Brawler/Gunslinger
Gotou: Gunslinger/Sniper or Gunslinger/Alchemist
Ankh: Channeller/Evoker

Kinda wish I didn't have to make graphics just so I could get on with making these battles lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 13557 13558 13559 ... 22718 22719 22720