Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11334 11335 11336 ... 22719 22720 22721
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-18 17:13:01
Link | Citer | R

Dat Aigis cosplay. :Q
 Alexander.Drokin
Serveur: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 17:17:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm a calm person. I really am.

But I am ready to just raaaaage and flip out on my ex's husband right now.

My son's mom and I have no problems with each other. Sometimes we don't agree with how to handle our son, but what parents do? So, it's really hard to work out chances to get on Skype with him at times between my schedule and their family life.

I'm finally able to work out a time and log on as soon as I get home from work. Lo-and-behold... My connection is acting up. It shows me online, and lets her attempt to video call me, but it immediately says there's a problem with the connection and loses the call. So, I spend a few minutes messing with it, try again... After a few attempts, we ALMOST get a connection, and I hear sound coming through.

This is the part that makes me want to FLIP ALL THE TABLES! I hear her husband in the background just as it connects, saying, "Hit the reject button! Tell him, 'I don't want to talk to you, dad!'" I hear his mom start yelling at him to shut up just as the connection fails again.

We almost got it to connect one other time... I got super grainy video for a few seconds, and my son at least got to see that I was trying to see him. By the time I got my connection stable, they had already left for the other stuff they had planned. (It took almost an hour of trying to fix it.)

My son's mom knows I'm upset about it. I texted her as soon as the connection dropped, "Yep. I heard that." And I followed up after all the connection stuff was over with, making sure she knew why I was angry. She assured me that she took care of it with him and for now I figure I can trust her about it since, as I said, we have no problems with one another. I've never said a word about her husband.

It's beyond disappointing to see someone act that way, and it's unsettling that he could say worse when my son's mom isn't around.

Sorry for the post... I usually keep this stuff to myself, but I really needed to get it out, and I'd never post something like this on Facebook.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
Serveur: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-18 17:18:59
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-18 17:22:34
Link | Citer | R

there was a game id play when i was a kid and i could never remember what it was, finally figured it out :3

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Artemicion 2013-04-18 17:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Drokin said: »

Sounds like your ex really bought the farm with that douchebag. However, his asshattery shouldn't be a factor in manipulating your kid. That's super *** up. I really hope you get some one on one with your son. It's never fun being stuck in the middle ya know?
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 17:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »

Sounds like your ex really bought the farm with that douchebag. However, his asshattery shouldn't be a factor in manipulating your kid. That's super *** up. I really hope you get some one on one with your son. It's never fun being stuck in the middle ya know?
Well...

I used to work with him. That's how they met. Then he ended up joining the army about eight months later and they got married. That's been a long time now... About three years, I think. They even have a kid together. But he's still got something against me, like I'm going to end up taking her away from him or something (as if I'd want to). And they have a far-from-perfect marriage as-is. He's been out for training and told her he wasn't sure he loved her anymore. I've heard her yell at him and smack him while talking to my son on Skype. It's just not a very good match.

I didn't get to Skype with him today, but I'll work something out with her tomorrow or Saturday for sure. And I'm going in a couple weeks to see him. Get him back at the end of May, for the summer.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-18 17:37:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 17:40:27
Link | Citer | R

It's beyond disappointing to see someone act that way, and it's unsettling that he could say worse when my son's mom isn't around.
Sir, I know I just met you and this is crazy, but I will help you hide his body, so call me, maybe.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 17:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Sir, I know I just met you and this is crazy, but I will help you hide his body, so call me, maybe.
Thanks for the laugh. :D

I couldn't kill someone, though. No matter how stupid they can be.

The funny thing is... He's always been afraid of me, and I don't quite understand why. I weigh, maybe 130 lbs. at best. His arms are about the size of my thighs. But something about me is intimidating to him, and I've never figured out what it is.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 17:46:19
Link | Citer | R

Beta
[+]
By Toren 2013-04-18 17:46:50
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh. :D

I couldn't kill someone, though. No matter how stupid they can be.

The funny thing is... He's always been afraid of me, and I don't quite understand why. I weigh, maybe 130 lbs. at best. His arms are about the size of my thighs. But something about me is intimidating to him, and I've never figured out what it is.

I'd wager a guess and say it's because you were with her first, and he's getting your sloppy seconds now.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 17:46:53
Link | Citer | R

But something about me is intimidating to him, and I've never quite figured out what it is.
You ex prolly has spoken very fondly of you and prolly mentioned in some obscure or very clear way that you were a better lover (prolly in the sack) then he is. I know it's years after but I think your ex prolly realized her women logic was flawed that got her to point where she is now.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-18 17:47:02
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
Beta
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 17:47:59
Link | Citer | R

Beta
Thought so too and tries to be an *** to conceal it

Toren said: »
I'd wager a guess and say it's because you were with her first, and he's getting your sloppy seconds now.
Also an excellent deduction. Hints on what I touched on.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-18 17:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Well figured out why my car was so loud this morning...

Now I just have to make it to a garage tomorrow and get the muffler reattached.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 17:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Nah man, make it sound like those lawn-mowers with the giant circle shaped muffler piece of shits that what-have-you drive around thinking they're cool!
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-18 17:54:03
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-18 17:54:59
Link | Citer | R

Nah man, make it sound like those lawn-mowers with the giant circle shaped muffler piece of shits that what-have-you drive around thinking they're cool!

I would love to drive around like a bad *** this way (especially considering my hood is being held in place with bungies atm) but I have an appointment to get my car inspected monday.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 17:55:40
Link | Citer | R

I am now frightened, yet somewhat aroused.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 17:56:36
Link | Citer | R

Beta
He's still in the testing phase? :o

Toren said: »
I suppose it could be something like that... If he sees it as some sort of rivalry, and is irritated that no matter what he does, I'll still be around because of my son.

You ex prolly has spoken very fondly of you and prolly mentioned in some obscure or very clear way that you were a better lover (prolly in the sack) then he is. I know it's years after but I think your ex prolly realized her women logic was flawed that got her to point where she is now.
I won't speculate on most of that, but it does remind me of a funny story. A few months after they'd gotten together, my son had to have tubes put in his ears. It was early. He was tired, hungry, and coming out of the procedure, he was beyond angry. It probably took him over an hour to start calming down. And the whole time, I was the only one my son would calm down for. Anyone else holding him, he'd start screaming even louder... Back to me, he'd calm down.

So we're finally leaving, I'm carrying him and she, her husband (not married yet, but same guy), and her bff at the time, are all walking out with me. He's still a bit crabby and I say something... Anyway, she accidentally slips and refers to me as, "Honey".

I didn't even catch it at first, but her husband did and apparently he didn't let it go for quite a while after that.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 17:56:44
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Well figured out why my car was so loud this morning...

Now I just have to make it to a garage tomorrow and get the muffler reattached.
Hate that LOL
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 17:59:18
Link | Citer | R

He's still in the testing phase? :o
In his status of manhood/character/running with a pack. Alphas > Betas > Gammas

Anyway, she accidentally slips and refers to me as, "Honey".
NICE! What a lovely and perfectly innocent way to sling some mud in his face ^^
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 17:59:23
Link | Citer | R

If he held onto a grudge any longer, the jealousy would sink into his palms. :<
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 17:59:53
Link | Citer | R

DRO IS ALPHA, HEAR HIM ROAR D:<
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 18:03:22
Link | Citer | R

DRO IS ALPHA, HEAR HIM ROAR D:<

In his status of manhood/character/running with a pack. Alphas > Betas > Gammas
I'm not really sure I believe humans follow that whole thing the way other animals do, but I suppose there are some aspects that fit most of those personality types.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-18 18:04:25
Link | Citer | R

If you want a good idea, there is a really good thread about it all!

edit: I seen that edit dro!
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-04-18 18:10:42
Link | Citer | R

If you want a good idea, there is a really good thread about it all!

edit: I seen that edit dro!
I have no idea what you're talking about!

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-18 18:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Mine! Anymore Spice and Wolf? I miss the wolf girl XD
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-04-18 18:13:26