Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11261 11262 11263 ... 22716 22717 22718
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 06:40:00
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Use 2 macros side by side? Or 1 above the other?

I figured that's what it'd ultimately come down to, and also what I feared the most :/
The reason for my inquiry is because I figure it would be helluvah lot easier to control my dual boxing complex, and would prevent a bit of lag and stress on my dated PC. So I want to make the most of my pocket WHM if I need to resort to vanilla gameplay mechanics =/
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-15 06:40:05
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
I really need to start listening to my own advice.

It would save me a lot of trouble.
You and me both bud...
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-15 06:40:15
Link | Citer | R

There's a command that'll change your macro palette. So you can hit like ctrl+4 a few times to do all your swapping and ability usage.
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 06:43:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
There's a command that'll change your macro palette. So you can hit like ctrl+4 a few times to do all your swapping and ability usage.

I see, so sort of a macro loop that flips back to itself after using its subsequent destinations. That would be clever, but sort of confusing if done incorrectly or interfered with lag. I'll have to give it a try sometime. However, it is difficult to come to terms to playing the game sans windower... on the bright side though, it will operate better, and I can use my xbox controller <3
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-04-15 06:52:17
Link | Citer | R

I finally watched Scott Pilgrim and was pleasantly surprised.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-15 06:53:20
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »

/sigh

Why doesnt it surprise me you havent seen it till now!
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 06:57:32
Link | Citer | R

Glad and a bit surprised you liked it too.
It kinda droned for the first half hour or so and relied a little heavily on quirky stupidity and video game references, but quickly built up to the complex nature of Scott's obligations and his dilemma therein along with the well choreographed fight scenes.
If you survived and enjoyed the absurdities of the whole thing that in it's own way is entertaining and funny, you may very well enjoy the original comic books too.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-04-15 07:00:23
Link | Citer | R

Cuz Michael Cera can't act worth a damn

Also, what new mobile should I get? Thinking iphone 4s
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 07:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Okay second Xbox-FFXI related question:
Is it possible to log onto more than one account via Xbox?
I know XBL does this stupid thing that ties your gamertag specifically to one FFXI account, which could prove troublesome to my needs.
By Quiznor 2013-04-15 07:04:19
Link | Citer | R

Or you could get a phone that doesnt suck?
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 07:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Lucky for him, 99% of his roles are playing an awkward teenager that lusts after some girl out of his league. IMO Scott is a bit more likable and easier to relate to in the books than in the movie.

Also while I'd love to tell you to go with anything Android, I'd say there's plenty of merit to be had with iphones simply because they hold many exclusive license rights to really good games/apps that would otherwise not be available to android users...yet.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-04-15 07:06:46
Link | Citer | R

Its pretty much iphone or galaxy. My biggest problem with the galaxy is that its so damn big
By Quiznor 2013-04-15 07:07:14
Link | Citer | R

Its pretty much iphone or galaxy. My biggest problem with the galaxy is that its so damn big

Only if its the S3 lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-15 07:14:19
Link | Citer | R

S3 aint that big lol, it's better anyway :p
By Quiznor 2013-04-15 07:14:53
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-15 07:17:42
Link | Citer | R

Yup ... my friend just went into full creeper mode :|...

he's posted a link to a story about a sexual abuse case... saying the girl that got abused... is hot... I'm all like "DAFUQ"
By Quiznor 2013-04-15 07:26:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Yup ... my friend just went into full creeper mode :|...

he's posted a link to a story about a sexual abuse case... saying the girl that got abused... is hot... I'm all like "DAFUQ"

As long as it doesnt show her in tatters,crying,bleeding and looking like a mess....its probably ok
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-04-15 07:27:50
Link | Citer | R

Personally, I'd grab one of the androids (like Razr Maxx HD) that are known for long battery lifes (like, that being their catch). IOS and Android or 95% the same thing, and the battery being able to last 2-3 days changed a whole lot for me.
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 07:48:29
Link | Citer | R

And there goes another entire evening wasted to gorging myself on tumblr...

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-15 07:51:09
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
And there goes another entire evening wasted to gorging myself on tumblr...

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-15 07:51:44
Link | Citer | R

Stay away from apple. Lits of other good options.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-15 07:54:06
Link | Citer | R

Someone bring me a nuclear warhead. I have some things to do...
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-15 07:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-15 08:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Destroy Apple????? I will join this fight.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-15 08:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Destroy Apple????? I will join this fight.
No.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-15 08:02:37
Link | Citer | R

Okay, so I have a silly question.
For the poor souls that are stuck playing FFXI on their xbox 360... what is the best approach to essential combat and gear swapping since they're limited to in-game macros?

Do they statistically add up the most beneficial of each piece combination to switch between and leave the rest to a sort of hybrid gear set? Do they utilize multiple macros per action? ._.

I recall SE improving what you can do in each macro line, but not necessarily expanding, so to my knowledge, one is still stuck with 6 gear changes strictly using in game mechanics...
The improvement was that you can put a wait time in the same line as something else. I worked it by including swaps in things I'd be hitting all the time anyways, IE I had 6 slots swapping for WS with one marcro, the actual WS with the rest of the swaps, Yonin/Innin swapped the pieces from the WS macro back then a TP macro to finish it off. I kept all the blinking swaps in the same macro so healers didn't curse my name along side people who talk in theater and peta supporters.

It's by no means the best and you will probably make sacrifices some where, you can also use I think Shift+# to swap between macro sets or there is a text command as well although since I never played a mage I didn't get too into that. Your best bet there would probably be to use a set (or multiple) for each purpose (Ie nuking, curing, buffing) with links to all the others in each one. Could expand by having start cast and end cast sets as well where the spell will swap you to the end cast set... I'm not going to lie I really would not want to play a mage on a console and it not just be casually XD
By Artemicion 2013-04-15 08:06:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Okay, so I have a silly question.
For the poor souls that are stuck playing FFXI on their xbox 360... what is the best approach to essential combat and gear swapping since they're limited to in-game macros?

Do they statistically add up the most beneficial of each piece combination to switch between and leave the rest to a sort of hybrid gear set? Do they utilize multiple macros per action? ._.

I recall SE improving what you can do in each macro line, but not necessarily expanding, so to my knowledge, one is still stuck with 6 gear changes strictly using in game mechanics...
The improvement was that you can put a wait time in the same line as something else. I worked it by including swaps in things I'd be hitting all the time anyways, IE I had 6 slots swapping for WS with one marcro, the actual WS with the rest of the swaps, Yonin/Innin swapped the pieces from the WS macro back then a TP macro to finish it off. I kept all the blinking swaps in the same macro so healers didn't curse my name along side people who talk in theater and peta supporters.

It's by no means the best and you will probably make sacrifices some where, you can also use I think Shift+# to swap between macro sets or there is a text command as well although since I never played a mage I didn't get too into that. Your best bet there would probably be to use a set (or multiple) for each purpose (Ie nuking, curing, buffing) with links to all the others in each one. Could expand by having start cast and end cast sets as well where the spell will swap you to the end cast set... I'm not going to lie I really would not want to play a mage on a console and it not just be casually XD

I appreciate the help.
While not optimal, I think I will be able to manage at least something semi-efficient out if I do indeed get SoA on Xbox.
And since the registration code applies to a single account, I may as well expand my options of gameplay.

My only real dilemma is: Can I log on more than one account via xbox, or am I bound to whatever account my gamertag is linked to?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-15 08:08:32
Link | Citer | R

'/macro set #' is your best friend. I use it all the time for my more complicated macros and that's using Spellcast on PC. However, using it at say the end of a gear change line could allow you to hit the same button combination ~4 times putting you in full ws gear, ws, and then switch you back to tp gear if you so pleased.
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2013-04-15 08:18:39
Link | Citer | R

Booo, Monday sucks.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-15 08:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Awww that was a cute backread with everyone talking about how much they love each other XD

My only real dilemma is: Can I log on more than one account via xbox, or am I bound to whatever account my gamertag is linked to?
I think you can log into any? Assuming the process is the same as PC and PS2 when you first start up PoL you just add the second account to the members list and chose that instead of the other one.
First Page 2 3 ... 11261 11262 11263 ... 22716 22717 22718