Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11253 11254 11255 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-04-14 18:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
I remember jumping on you when you started posting, to try and encourage you to post more

I thought you were one of the most welcoming along with Urial and Bart!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 18:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Josi didn't start talking to me until like halfway through my first year.

Although then again, I don't think anyone gave a ***, back then. Sometimes... I still feel like the new guy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 18:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Although then again, I don't think anyone gave a ***, back then. Sometimes... I still feel like the new guy.

Who are you again? I DON'T KNOW YOU!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 18:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Very good, sir.

/mops the floor
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 18:38:43
Link | Citer | R

I remember jumping on you when you started posting, to try and encourage you to post more
I believe you did... you were quite interested in getting me to post >.>

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Spath, I suggest not doing it.

Would you like to join me on a magical deleting spree? =D
Nah, to delete those posts would be like trying to erase my past. No point in doing that.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 18:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Very good, sir.

/mops the floor

STRANGER DANGER D: D: D:

-runs-
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-04-14 18:46:39
Link | Citer | R

In the beginning you're just the forum noob, doesn't matter who.

Hev and I have actually spoken about this before. Like the level of insincerity in interactions here to provide cohesiveness in the forum, even though a good majority of us get along.

There's one person in particular here that (I've really only spoken to Shutz about this), but I've had an incessant need to "guide" or "mother" over the last year-and-a-half or two, which was a visceral need that I cannot even begin to explain to myself.

I've just seen this person complain, whine, and cry constantly about things that said person is completely capable of rectifying with a little initiative. In my frustration, I've become increasingly cold and blunt with this person, and I've had to cut them off for, what I hope, is the final time.

I genuinely feel bad about it, and then again I don't.

/rambles while thinking about past interactions
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-14 18:47:00
Link | Citer | R

I think of of few reasons I liked Row and Sagi I think they were first to talk to me in here.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 18:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Innocence is a myth, we are but naughty-incarnate!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-04-14 18:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

In the beginning you're just the forum noob, doesn't matter who.

Hev and I have actually spoken about this before. Like the level of insincerity in interactions here to provide cohesiveness in the forum, even though a good majority of us get along.

There's one person in particular here that (I've really only spoken to Shutz about this), but I've had an incessant need to "guide" or "mother" over the last year-and-a-half or two
I always felt that way about you actually. for some reason since you first started posting I just got a younger sister vibe from you

No offense though zah

It wasn't until I was pregnant that I hate that moment of clarity, and was like..."OH ***! This is what I've been doing subconsciously?"

None taken at all. It's not a bad quality. I just know I get "pushy" when people disappoint me, and that's the bad part of it. I get pushy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 18:54:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure who I .... "connected" with first (yeah that sounds weird... ) all I remember was even back then ... uri was mean to me D:
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-04-14 18:54:38
Link | Citer | R

I need to go finish up making dinner. Sunday is such a good day to go lazy mode.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 18:55:34
Link | Citer | R

People at my work apparently thought the same thing, even though they were scheduled to be there.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-04-14 18:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Ehh, I do kind of wish I hadn't creep crushed on Angelskiss so badly. She was cool, but maaaan, I felt stupid about that after a while.

I will never take back randomly remarking on Zahrah's good looks though. :)

Krizz was cool, but he let the people get to him eventually. It was kind like a less lethal Catch-22. I like Krizz.

Liela is awesome. Always awesome. Always the same. I think. I don't remember her ever being different. Always Liela, always awesome.

I really want to eat a meal with Tiger.

I miss Flion and Vinvv. Though Vinvv popped in for a little visit a couple months back, and he really didn't seem the same. He also bashed his oldself on here, and he didn't want to do any more thought conjecture.

Josi is Josi, and we've had our digs at each other. He's still cool though. Something always keeps me coming back to him :3
Come to think of it... I don't remember if I ever paid him back the 200k gil he gave me when I started on Bismarck.

Urial is really cool. I might just sit down and have a beer with him someday. That's saying something too, because I hate beer.

Magnuss is like... in my top 3 favorites always. Dat sense of humor. Dat janitorial equipment.

I could go on forever about you people.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-14 18:57:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I'm not sure who I .... "connected" with first (yeah that sounds weird... ) all I remember was even back then ... uri was mean to me D:
Unless you have Vajayjay, I think hes mean to you. If you do, then he teases you into yearning for him.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 18:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Ehh, I do kind of wish I hadn't creep crushed on Angelskiss so badly. She was cool, but maaaan, I felt stupid about that after a while.

I will never take back randomly remarking on Zahrah's good looks though. :)

Krizz was cool, but he let the people get to him eventually. It was kind like a less lethal Catch-22. I like Krizz.

Liela is awesome. Always awesome. Always the same. I think. I don't remember her ever being different. Always Liela, always awesome.

I really want to eat a meal with Tiger.

I miss Flion and Vinvv. Though Vinvv popped in for a little visit a couple months back, and he really didn't seem the same. He also bashed his oldself on here, and he didn't want to do any more thought conjecture.

Josi is Josi, and we've had our digs at each other. He's still cool though. Something always keeps me coming back to him :3
Come to think of it... I don't remember if I ever paid him back the 200k gil he gave me when I started on Bismarck.

Urial is really cool. I might just sit down and have a beer with him someday. That's saying something too, because I hate beer.

Magnuss is like... in my top 3 favorites always. Dat sense of humor. Dat janitorial equipment.

I could go on forever about you people.

come to think of it, angel was kinda the person I most associated with, I helped her fix a PC issue and since then we've been best friends lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 18:59:32
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Unless you have Vajayjay, I think hes mean to you. If you do, then he teases you into yearning for him.

I mean I could tuck it... but ...

I think he'd notice.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-14 18:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Jos bullied me into posting :( he's so mean ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 19:03:44
Link | Citer | R

Nini found me, and actually gave me a pleasant Happy Birthday even though I was still a lurker. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-04-14 19:05:03
Link | Citer | R

Funny enought the first person on here i started talking to was Dasva our old forum creep :P actually never had a problem with him once we got over the point that i would never send him any nudes of me at any point in time x3
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 19:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Nah, to delete those posts would be like trying to erase my past. No point in doing that.
omg I love doing that, you sold me!

Yeah I really thought you were some fresh new blood that would be nice in the mix. I'm glad you decided to stay and help keep this site so innocent : p
<.< Right... innocent...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 19:15:03
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Angel was an interesting character. The only connection I had with her though was that I reminded her of Kungfuhustle. I never really talked to the guy, so I could take that or leave it.

Youse all are awesome in my eyes, you know that. Sure, I can connect with some of you more than other, but that's just the cookie we're handed.

Think I got everyone. Well, so there you go. Seeing as we're all doing feels, right now.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 19:17:39
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Angel was an interesting character. The only connection I had with her though was that I reminded her of Kungfuhustle. I never really talked to the guy, so I could take that or leave it.

Youse all are awesome in my eyes, you know that. Sure, I can connect with some of you more than other, but that's just the cookie we're handed.

Think I got everyone. Well, so there you go. Seeing as we're all doing feels, right now.
Yea... that whole science teacher thing... may take longer than I initially intended. >.<;;;
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-14 19:18:41
Link | Citer | R

I lied, I'm 21 :(! but thanks for adding me :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 19:21:00
Link | Citer | R

Damn your deceit!!! I will shrink you!!!

Yea... that whole science teacher thing... may take longer than I initially intended. >.<;;;
Hey man, it happens. It's taken me 6 years to get to this point. ***, you might even want to change your major one day, who knows. Just do what's good for the Spathinator.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 19:22:30
Link | Citer | R

Crap, forgot Liels!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 19:23:18
Link | Citer | R

Spathinator would never change his major. He becomes dead set on ***when he makes these kinds of choices. There's just a lot to consider before that. Like the possibility of getting regular hours at work which would come with more money and health benefits...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11253 11254 11255 ... 22716 22717 22718