Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11247 11248 11249 ... 22716 22717 22718
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 12:03:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Luckily you won't ever have to deal with that Quiz >.>

Damn right

"I'm safe......I pull out"

want that xD
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 12:03:24
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
"accidentally"

I smell some "*** my man aint yo baby daddy" drama!
GURL, DON'T MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY EARRINGS
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2013-04-14 12:09:41
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said: »
la la la

Aly! How goes the masterpiece?

uhhhh well...i tried and then i squished it
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 12:11:45
Link | Citer | R

la la la

Aly! How goes the masterpiece?

uhhhh well...i tried and then i squished it

DDDDDDDDDDD:
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 12:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Our Chefs encourage us to get our breaks taken care of. Even if only because they don't want to get fired for getting the property sued. Bad for business and a bit of a hit to money already made.
Most do want you on your breaks, it's more that at times it's simply not possible with out screwing over all your co workers. If you work in a bigger place it's generally not a problem but anywhere that is not a big name restaurant is generally luck if they are slightly over breaking even money wise so they can't afford more staff then necessary. It's just a part of the business honestly.

You can push for the break if you want and your chefs/managers will give it to you, but your relationship with your co workers will suffer when you ditch them for half an hour and it results in stations not being stocked or ready for the next rush. I've worked with a few people who thought those relationships didn't matter, they didn't last long.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2013-04-14 12:14:58
Link | Citer | R

I know, i was making the body, but ill need to make a wire mesh first. a tarus body is heavy lol
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 12:16:25
Link | Citer | R

I know, i was making the body, but ill need to make a wire mesh first. a tarus body is heavy lol

This is true.All that muscle compacted into a small frame puts a constaru strain on your little-wittle body-wodies.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 12:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Hopes for the next gen are lining up with what I predicted to my friends more and more every day.

Thief 4 was confirmed for next gen a while back. All well and good.

Then I saw it was using unreal 3 engine,not 4.

Now confirmed by Eidos themselves it'll run at 30fps on next gen consoles....lol

I was predicting to my friends that devs would likely be doing their usual. 30fps for the sake of marginally "better" graphics,yet worse gameplay.

PC gaming ftw

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-14 12:55:25
Link | Citer | R

I don't get the deal with OMG 60 FPS!!!!!!!!!

I physically cannot see the difference between the two. At all. I'd much rather push for improved graphics/environments/lighting than pushing higher frames that not everyone can physically see.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 12:59:38
Link | Citer | R

I physically cannot see the difference between the two. At all. I'd much rather push for improved graphics/environments/lighting than pushing higher frames that not everyone can physically see.

Personally the difference in 30 and 60fps is insanely noticable. Anything higher than 60 though I'll admit,I cant make out. Except 1 or 2 random motions every so often seem to be different. Its strange.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 13:00:01
Link | Citer | R

I do see a difference, but then again I was used to 10-25 frame rates. The movements kinda freak me out a bit when it goes past 40, can't really explain why it just does.
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 13:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »

I do see a difference, but then again I was used to 10-25 frame rates. The movements kinda freak me out a bit when it goes past 40, can't really explain why it just does.

I remember people were complaining about that for XIV. Everyone was saying "it looks unnatural!" and then later in their post they'd compare it to XI......which is capped at 29.4fps lol

And with how XIV was so poorly programmed,it wouldnt surprise me if they were stuck in that horrible ares between about 30-50 fps
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-14 13:02:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Our Chefs encourage us to get our breaks taken care of. Even if only because they don't want to get fired for getting the property sued. Bad for business and a bit of a hit to money already made.
Most do want you on your breaks, it's more that at times it's simply not possible with out screwing over all your co workers. If you work in a bigger place it's generally not a problem but anywhere that is not a big name restaurant is generally luck if they are slightly over breaking even money wise so they can't afford more staff then necessary. It's just a part of the business honestly.

You can push for the break if you want and your chefs/managers will give it to you, but your relationship with your co workers will suffer when you ditch them for half an hour and it results in stations not being stocked or ready for the next rush. I've worked with a few people who thought those relationships didn't matter, they didn't last long.
It's a terrible part of the business when it can eventually lead to permanent problems for your employee's down the line. Most aches and pains that "disappear" are just you getting used to them, not recovering. And that'll cause problems for you further down the line.

If your business can't afford to hire a breaker, I doubt they can avoid to lose an employee for a long stretch because they're out due to and back or leg injury (likely given how long kitchen workers are on their feet and even non slip shows can slip) that requires surgery to "fix".

And that's not even including being tired causes people to make mistakes and mistakes in kitchens can be nasty as ***.

And being tired because of a break just means you should probably bring something to snack on during your break. Or even a small meal if your breaks are short.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-14 13:11:11
Link | Citer | R

Personally the difference in 30 and 60fps is insanely noticable. Anything higher than 60 though I'll admit,I cant make out. Except 1 or 2 random motions every so often seem to be different. Its strange.

anything above 60 is BARELY noticeable, i'm happy as long as i'm close to 60FPS in any game lol, higher then that it's nothing major.
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 13:12:50
Link | Citer | R

I'm happy with a solid 60fps with everything maxed

Going out for a bit,bbl
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 13:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Difference between 30 and 60 is definitely noticable, however above 60 it isn't really.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 13:36:02
Link | Citer | R

If I remember right beyond 60 you start to get to the point where the human eye isn't even able to see that many fps but I could be wrong on that.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 13:38:15
Link | Citer | R

If a game can have 60 fps then you'll notice right away when the framerate dips to like 40
 Cerberus.Arebella
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 13:41:12
Link | Citer | R

Bleh :| I can feel the sick coming on
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 13:45:56
Link | Citer | R

Interesting... the friends requests I got from here all went to my inbox, except for one who wound up in my junk box for some reason XD

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 13:49:02
Link | Citer | R

Friend request? What's that? :(
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 13:54:54
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Maybe their name was "t1mexwatch?" or something suspecious? lol
It had a number at the end so thats my guess for the reason... Idk I just thought it was amusing, "Hotmail wtf you saying about my friends"
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 14:09:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Friend request? What's that? :(
I'd send you one but first I would have to remove you from my list and idk how you would feel about that.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 14:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Drac is too unbearable, not friendly enough to warrent friend requests!

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 11247 11248 11249 ... 22716 22717 22718