Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11164 11165 11166 ... 22713 22714 22715

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-04-10 11:17:14
Link | Citer | R

i just texted my mom two words "fart weasel" i hate smart phones
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:20:53
Link | Citer | R

Word up peeps o/

Back from the cinema. Went to see Oblivion. Didnt look very good originally,but it turned out pretty good for the most part

Time to backread!
 Siren.Flavin
Serveur: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-10 11:22:28
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
i just texted my mom two words "fart weasel" i hate smart phones
Look at what you send before you send it?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-10 11:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Lakshmi.Kittykite said: »
I wanna play Dark Souls... but I died in the Crystal Caves too much >:( and don't want to run back and get my souls and humanity.
/comfort it's a really small zone at least, just need patience
Do the butterflies attack? or do they just stay where they are?
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:27:48
Link | Citer | R

Now that backread was kinda boring. A bunch of girls complaining ***is scary alone. Ina and drac complaining ***is scary alone (you 2 should watch horror together,can hold hands and all you big girls). Some minecraft which thanks to you people I now want to play.

And most importantly
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-10 11:28:41
Link | Citer | R

I wanna play Dark Souls... but I died in the Crystal Caves too much >:( and don't want to run back and get my souls and humanity.
They sit still.. unless provoked...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-10 11:30:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flavin said: »
They sit still.. unless provoked...
Oh god I'm glad I didn't throw that knife then xD lol
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-10 11:31:28
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Now that backread was kinda boring. A bunch of girls complaining ***is scary alone. Ina and drac complaining ***is scary alone (you 2 should watch horror together,can hold hands and all you big girls). Some minecraft which thanks to you people I now want to play.

And most importantly
First of all...
Second of all
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-10 11:32:12
Link | Citer | R

My one guy is too low and the other too high to help you out there atm... at least I think so... not really sure how close you have to be...
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-04-10 11:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Dat view I wanna play Dark Souls... but I died in the Crystal Caves too much >:( and don't want to run back and get my souls and humanity.

I built a forest @ bedrock the other day, you are now making me want to put a cabin down there too.

I don't know about how to get screenshots off the xbox, but it's pretty legit. I used a bunch of glowstone to look like stars up in the cieling of the cavern. hmmm mmm
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 11:34:21
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:34:58
Link | Citer | R

You have to publish them to your facebook linked to your xbox account iirc @ Mosin
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-10 11:35:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Dat view I wanna play Dark Souls... but I died in the Crystal Caves too much >:( and don't want to run back and get my souls and humanity.

I built a forest @ bedrock the other day, you are now making me want to put a cabin down there too.

I don't know about how to get screenshots off the xbox, but it's pretty legit. I used a bunch of glowstone to look like stars up in the cieling of the cavern. hmmm mmm
You press start and Y to share to facebook(I made another facebook account just to get pictures from it >_>;)

Siren.Flavin said: »
My one guy is too low and the other too high to help you out there atm... at least I think so... not really sure how close you have to be...
I'll get through it eventually, I just got mad at it because as soon as I got there I got invaded and rolled off... and got hit off... then rolled off again >_>; I'm bad at navigating small areas lol
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Since if I log onto minecraft it'll crash POL,kitty can you log on rq and see how whatever CNT was doing worked out? Please dont tell me the castle is in ruins and the village is on fire.....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 11:38:26
Link | Citer | R

I've only seen one good horror movie lately. The name escapes me, but it involves 'home movies' and a writer's family. I only wish I didn't figure the plot out half way through.

1408 was the only good one I'd seen before that one. That was amazing to see in theaters.

I liked 30 Days of Night, but it was a gorefest rather than a horror movie IMO.
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
I've only seen one good horror movie lately. The name escapes me, but it involves 'home movies' and a writer's family. I only wish I didn't figure the plot out half way through.

1408 was the only good one I'd seen before that one. That was amazing to see in theaters.

I liked 30 Days of Night, but it was a gorefest rather than a horror movie IMO.

Sinister
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 11:40:17
Link | Citer | R

1408 was good. The new Nightmare on Elm Street was done really well. The Cabin in the Woods was good, dunno why I waited so long to see it. I need to see Sinister... /wanders off to be a pirate.
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Yomi,how do you fix the thing about POL crashing when trying to play another game on the same machine?
 Lakshmi.Kittykite
By Lakshmi.Kittykite 2013-04-10 11:43:03
Link | Citer | R

Since if I log onto minecraft it'll crash POL,kitty can you log on rq and see how whatever CNT was doing worked out? Please dont tell me the castle is in ruins and the village is on fire.....
idk what he did(guessing added the basement area?) but everything looked fine to me :o
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 11:43:31
Link | Citer | R

You just can't full screen them. Full screening something crashed POL 9/10 times. If you're not full screening and it's crashing, well... not sure what to tell you. Your ***is borked.
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yomisha said: »
You just can't full screen them. Full screening something crashed POL 9/10 times. If you're not full screening and it's crashing, well... not sure what to tell you. Your ***is borked.

I havent tried it in months (end of last year) but do both games have to be not fullscreen?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 11:44:31
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Quiz! You've saved yourself from feels.

For now...

Unrelated: The copy of Xenoblade nearby is still at the store, almost two weeks later and apparently still reserved.

Is some douche(tte) just continuously reserving the game until they unlazy themselves enough to go pick it up? Or is that Gamestop's policy for reservations?
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 11:47:42
Link | Citer | R

Here gamestop will only let you preorder something that isnt out yet. They wont let you reserve something in stock,unless you know someone that works there and they do it as a favour,but even then you can get it held till the end of the day max.If you preorder a game (since the majority are released on friday) you have till the end of sunday to pick it up.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-04-10 11:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Google tells me each store is allowed to do their own thing, I guess.

Kinda stupid, especially when you have only one copy of the game. Reserving that is just complete ***.

GameStop said:
Reserve your item by choosing PICKUP@STORE from this list.
 Asura.Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-10 12:01:21
Link | Citer | R

I havent tried it in months (end of last year) but do both games have to be not fullscreen?
I don't play XI in full screen, so I don't know if that part matters. You just can't full screen other games with XI open without it crashing.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-10 12:03:52
Link | Citer | R

If you have that thing where it pops up asking if you want to open whatever it is that will crash it regardless of your settings... I'm not really sure how to change that though.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-10 12:04:08
Link | Citer | R

Here they'll keep your copy in the store if you choose to pick it up there, no one can buy it either.
By Quiznor 2013-04-10 12:10:09
Link | Citer | R

I don't play XI in full screen, so I don't know if that part matters. You just can't full screen other games with XI open without it crashing.

I'll have to try it later so. Will configure it so that w/e game will take up exactly enough space (including window borders) for 1 monitor,and XI is already like that atm on another. That way I can have XI on one,chrome or some ***on another and w/e game on the last :o

Will probably be minecraft lol
First Page 2 3 ... 11164 11165 11166 ... 22713 22714 22715