Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11079 11080 11081 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 18:59:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I can have hardly any sodium, ask Ovr what he wants for supper... "tacos."

He makes this so hard!
So make tacos with no salt. Basically... lettuce and dried corn assembled into a masa patty.

How's the sodium content in a tomato? Maybe I could top the patties off with one for some nice color ; ;
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-04-05 19:00:35
Link | Citer | R

My roommate just got home from Vegas he won 2grand on the slots. Why can't this happen to me!?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:06:27
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Anything processed has a lot of sodium yeah, need to grow your own veggies and eat nothing else if you can't handle any sodium at all. It sucks lol

The fridge is full of fruits and veggies, some skinless chicken breasts. I also have to drink 3 liters a day so idk why sodium is THAT big of a deal. I didn't have an overabundance in my diet to start with and I'm pretty sure I'm peeing out like 50x more than I take in. 3 liters is REALLY STUPID.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 19:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Anything processed has a lot of sodium yeah, need to grow your own veggies and eat nothing else if you can't handle any sodium at all. It sucks lol
Unfortunately, even the average organic tomato contains some sodium. Just what does your typical diet contain if you can't have any, Blue?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 19:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Man, what is with my timing, today? Disregard my last statement.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Basically fresh fruits and veggies we just get at the store. We were gonna get a lot of organic stuff but hory sheet it's like 2-3x the price. I've been boiling chicken breasts and eating them plain, too. Water to drink, unless I juice some of the fruits and veggies. the 3 liters of fluids a day helps me stay full. I'm going to end up losing the 18 lbs I've gained with the baby though with as much as I have to walk to go pee now lol
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-04-05 19:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Want to do stuff but Bored out of my mind.............

~..............~

/self-destruct.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 19:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Basically fresh fruits and veggies we just get at the store. We were gonna get a lot of organic stuff but hory sheet it's like 2-3x the price. I've been boiling chicken breasts and eating them plain, too. Water to drink, unless I juice some of the fruits and veggies. the 3 liters of fluids a day helps me stay full. I'm going to end up losing the 18 lbs I've gained with the baby though with as much as I have to walk to go pee now lol
Well, there ya go. Cut up the chicken breasts, maybe cook them in some cumin (if you have any) and then use lettuce leaves as the tortilla. That... actually doesn't sound too bad.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-04-05 19:15:58
Link | Citer | R

Woo... tutorial guide down...
Now onto the early gameplay! ...and like 20 quests that are just "go here, talk to X" quests to familiarise yourself with the town...
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:16:47
Link | Citer | R

Well, there ya go. Cut up the chicken breasts, maybe cook them in some cumin (if you have any) and then use lettuce leaves as the tortilla. That... actually doesn't sound too bad.

We don't have any cumin, but I could totally get some. That really does sound pretty tasty. Thanks, Chef Mag!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-05 19:18:22
Link | Citer | R

cumin

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 19:18:40
Link | Citer | R

We don't have any cumin, but I could totally get some. That really does sound pretty tasty. Thanks, Chef Mag!
But of course! Glad I could help. Too bad Slip doesn't hang out here, anymore. I could totally use this, right now:
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-05 19:19:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
cumin

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-05 19:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Organic is a waste of money. No difference in the nutritional value and there's no guarantee that the product actually follows the loosely-defined guidelines for organic growing practices.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-05 19:27:21
Link | Citer | R

I was referring to Blue's post about it :X
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:27:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
I said grow it yourself not "buy organically commercially grown instead" though señor

Sodium is in everything we eat in extreme amounts yeah you're right spoons, I would hate to be someone watching their sodium. Maybe kidney failure in the past?

Having issues keeping my heart rate down. If they can't control it with meds and the sodium/flood my body stuff then I have to delivery earlier than planned. I've never had sodium issues or blood pressure issues, doctors are just doing whatever they can think of first.

I knew salt was in next to everything, but I never realized just HOW much til I was told to cut it out as best as I could. EVERYTHING has salt in it gd it lol

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:29:18
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I was referring to Blue's post about it :X

One of my OBs is all about organic and yoga and deep breathing and ***like that, so he suggested buying organic. Been eating chemicals forever, what's another radioactive strawberry gon' do?

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-04-05 19:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Son of a ***... Writing this guide is going to be harder than I realised; each race has their own starting location with different NPCs and quests... ; ;
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:33:37
Link | Citer | R

I said grow it yourself not "buy organically commercially grown instead" though señor

Sodium is in everything we eat in extreme amounts yeah you're right spoons, I would hate to be someone watching their sodium. Maybe kidney failure in the past?

Having issues keeping my heart rate down. If they can't control it with meds and the sodium/flood my body stuff then I have to delivery earlier than planned. I've never had sodium issues or blood pressure issues, doctors are just doing whatever they can think of first.

I knew salt was in next to everything, but I never realized just HOW much til I was told to cut it out as best as I could. EVERYTHING has salt in it gd it lol
Did they do any testing with your calcium levels? /comfort

Not that I'm aware of. Calcium and sodium go together?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Schizm said: »

Calcium with kidneys like kidney stones.

Had'em, they suck, :|

I've never had kidney stones, but I had my gallbladder taken out a few years ago because of stones. I had 5 the size of quarters. Definitely the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I know a couple people that have had both, they say they couldn't pick which was more excruciating.

My kidneys are doing just fine, it's my heart. I have SVT, which normally wouldn't matter, but it's worse than normal and won't calm down. My heart randomly races from 70-80bpm to 160-200 for 10 seconds, up to several minutes. Not a huge deal normally but it's near constant so it's stress on my body, causing stress for the baby. Basically a giant PITA.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-05 19:39:20
Link | Citer | R

I'm a fully accredited faith healer.

Sodium be gone!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Send me money plz.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-05 19:40:04
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I'm a fully accredited faith healer.

Sodium be gone!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Send me money plz.

Will you accept blueberries?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-05 19:41:22
Link | Citer | R

I'd have to look up the current conversion rate.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11079 11080 11081 ... 22708 22709 22710