Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10923 10924 10925 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Asura.Abysswalker
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 19:24:58
Link | Citer | R

rofl, I want them all..

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Never understood the love for pugs. Hate them. There's a guy who moved in down the road from me who looks like a pug,its funny ***.

And those t shirts look really long >_>

Especially because you're so short!
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 19:27:46
Link | Citer | R

I pre-ordered Dark Arisen for PS3 (I've been meaning to get Dragons Dogma for aaaaages) so yeah.

Kinda stupid they're sorta screwing over everyone who bought the original by making them rebuy the original + the expansion. And it's being released cheaper than the original is current priced at new. So y'know... Yay $100 game for those that bought the original.

On another note, Abysswalker needs an Artorias avatar. Because Artorias the Abysswalker is awesome. And stuff.

[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 19:29:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-27 19:29:46
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Kinda stupid they're sorta screwing over everyone who bought the original by making them rebuy the original + the expansion. And it's being released cheaper than the original is current priced at new. So y'know... Yay $100 game for those that bought the original.

Will be my 3rd copy, I ain't even mad.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 19:31:01
Link | Citer | R

I don't think anyone who loves the game would be. I've got two copies of Dark Souls. >_>

Just pointing out how much of a *** move it is.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 19:32:16
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-27 19:33:11
Link | Citer | R

Just fought the Grigori for my 6th playthrough, his speech when he appears reminds me so much of Urteil.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction...a task still far beyond your means."

"If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it. But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:34:20
Link | Citer | R

I don't think anyone who loves the game would be. I've got two copies of Dark Souls. >_>

Just pointing out how much of a *** move it is.

The game is about a year old. Is the expansion coming out at full retail game price? If not then you're basically getting a free copy of DD to play with in case the other breaks.

When the Dragon Age expansion was released,you could buy it on its own for 35 euro,or the ultimate collection for 35 euro (game,all dlc + expansion). Did people complain about getting something extra from nothing there?

It also opens it up to new fans for a cheaper price. Maybe that didnt get a chance to buy it originally or were holding off or unsure. A price drop + expansion release might be enough to snag more customers

edit: Perfect example is my friend had no interest in dragon age,and when the expansion came out,he bought the entire thing for 35 euro because it was good value. Even if he never played it (I think he played it and hated it) that is still an extra copy sold in their books
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-27 19:36:04
Link | Citer | R

So, I completed Zone of the Enders in under 5 hours... and that's including breaks... Of course, I completely messed up the whole "don't kill civilians" thing during the SOS missions, but that's not the point... At least it shouldn't take me long to 100% the achievements given how short it is... ._.;
Then I can move on to The 2nd Runner, and have much more fun! :D
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 19:37:04
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-27 19:39:44
Link | Citer | R

My hope is that when they release Dark Arisen they reset the Ur-Dragon, last time I tried to fight it I was level 105 and he was on Gen 208, even during Grace Period I couldn't break a heart.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 19:43:33
Link | Citer | R

Like a said, it's a *** move towards fans of the game from release.

I get that it's great business wise and a good way to draw in new people.

Although I'll point out Dark Souls was nearly a year old when it's expansion was released and no one who didn't want it for another had to pay for the game (at a slightly cheaper price) all over again to get the DLC.
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:45:27
Link | Citer | R

Although I'll point out Dark Souls was nearly a year old when it's expansion was released and no one who didn't want it for another had to pay for the game (at a slightly cheaper price) all over again to get the DLC.

I still fail to see how its a "*** move" for including a free copy of the game for you (if it isnt full retail price)
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 19:45:33
Link | Citer | R

Saw a bald guy on the news who killed a buncha people and thought of Quiz.. yup..>.>
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:47:21
Link | Citer | R

See that? I'm in her mind,its only a matter of time now.....
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-27 19:49:18
Link | Citer | R

Feel violated right now.

Here at my command we have a Japanese MLC (basically a Japanese National paid by the Japanese Government to do stuff with us/for us) who goes around cleaning all the bathrooms and stuff. Well, she has NO problem walking into the Male bathroom, unannounced, with people going number 1 or 2 or both and doing her job. She even has full conversations with people who are standing there with their junk in their hands. Just doesnt seem right >_<;

By the way, she is like 60 >_>
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 19:50:20
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:52:01
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Feel violated right now.

Here at my command we have a Japanese MLC (basically a Japanese National paid by the Japanese Government to do stuff with us/for us) who goes around cleaning all the bathrooms and stuff. Well, she has NO problem walking into the Male bathroom, unannounced, with people going number 1 or 2 or both and doing her job. She even has full conversations with people who are standing there with their junk in their hands. Just doesnt seem right >_<;

By the way, she is like 60 >_>

Asura.Abysswalker said: »

You love it
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-27 19:52:58
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-27 19:53:17
Link | Citer | R

._.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 19:54:26
Link | Citer | R

I still fail to see how its a "*** move" for including a free copy of the game for you (if it isnt full retail price)
Dark Arisen is an expansion for the sounds of it. Not a full sized retail game. I could, admittedly, be wrong.

Just like Artioas of the Abyss content was an expansion, not a full retail game added onto the original.
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

MMA is the worst thing ever to watch,its so *** boring

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-27 19:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Dark Arisen is an expansion for the sounds of it. Not a full sized retail game. I could, admittedly, be wrong.

Just like Artioas of the Abyss content was an expansion, not a full retail game added onto the original.

I know its a large scale proper sized expansion. But my point is you're paying the price of a proper expansion,not the price of a brand new retail game,arent you?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-27 19:59:10
Link | Citer | R

Looks like the mods finally got fed up with all the new topics. Just saw the post about no more adoulin threads, use what already exists. Good on them.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-03-27 19:59:43
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-27 20:04:18
Link | Citer | R

Aelius! <3
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-03-27 20:04:40
Link | Citer | R

$40 for it? This isn't nearly on the scale of an MMO expansion and it's more expensive than them.

Like I said, *** move specifically towards fans who bought the original and now have to drop an additional $40 to get an expansion pack.

And like I also said, it's a great idea business wise, considering Dragon's Dogma II is a pretty popular idea over at Capcom.
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 20:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Someone please get Mine a tampon D:
First Page 2 3 ... 10923 10924 10925 ... 22724 22725 22726