Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10918 10919 10920 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2013-03-27 13:32:12
Link | Citer | R

someone made a mash video "Pull Over (That Metal Too Fast)

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 13:37:00
Link | Citer | R

gawd I hope this stupid camera sells :| friend finally gave it back to me (I asked for it back actually lol...) he's not 100% sure now if he wants it so I stuck it on craigslist.

It's by no means a top of the line DSLR but it's a good starting camera, and i'm selling it for a steal of a price lol.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 13:37:35
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Got to the hair cutters, sat down to wait, realized I didn't bring a book with me >.> So in the place of reading I ended up with this random thought/question...

Did other people have that careers class in school where they taught you how to look for a job, write resumes and do job interviews? and if so did they teach you to have a firm handshake when you shake people's hands. It's something that's always bugged me because 9/10 times when I shake someone's hand they are looser than monstro's mom and I'm afraid I nearly hurt them (I'm by no means strong enough that that should happen) or that they are afraid of me or something >.>
When I was in high school, my English teachers taught us how to deal with all this stuff. Lately I've found that they've taken that professional etiquette unit and removed it from English instruction in place of teaching the students to test via the Common Core (which I hate, by the way). However, I've always been an advocate for teaching that to my students, and assuming that my district won't ***themselves at the thought of me teaching this to my students, I plan on putting it on my curriculum. Kids need that kind of instruction before going out in the real world; they definitely need it. Not sure about Canada, though. For some reason that country is way more progressive than we are. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some government program you can get into that will teach you this sort of thing.
Yeah we had a half credit for it in High School, the other half was civics, then again in college there was a half course for it. Both times it was mandatory. It just always surprised me when I shake someone's hand and all I can think is "Wtf it's not going to bite you, squeeze the ***".
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:39:38
Link | Citer | R

Half course? Is this typical for schools up there, or is that just terminology for a semester or half the year?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 13:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Half course? Is this typical for schools up there, or is that just terminology for a semester or half the year?
It was half a semester for that course... Idk what the proper term for it is I just made that up XD So for the HS version you would have Careers for 9 weeks (or whatever it is) then over to Civics for the second half of the semester or reversed.

Edit: These were the only courses I can remember doing it.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 13:42:02
Link | Citer | R

Brothers starting a band with his friend (this'll be the second one lol... they did really well with the first... but legal troubles ... yeah....) wants me to be the photographer for them :D

That's actually what I would LOVE to do is to tour with different bands and photograph them (I think they do that?!?) but I guess I gotta get my name out there first lol.

Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 13:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Ah okay, so just like a quarter, then. Hmm, interesting. Still, it's nice that you got an actual required class for that. Some of these kids on the Common Core curriculum won't have a clue on how to do any of that. It's going to be a fun environment to walk into, that's for sure. I have a feeling that I'm going to be one of those people who is going to do everything in his power to put a stop to this countrywide curriculum.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-03-27 13:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
gawd I hope this stupid camera sells :| friend finally gave it back to me (I asked for it back actually lol...) he's not 100% sure now if he wants it so I stuck it on craigslist.

It's by no means a top of the line DSLR but it's a good starting camera, and i'm selling it for a steal of a price lol.
How much high quality film can you put on your memory card? and how much are you selling it for? I have some projects I would like to own a camera for.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-27 13:51:11
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-27 13:52:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

How much high quality film can you put on your memory card? and how much are you selling it for? I have some projects I would like to own a camera for.

This~

It's a still photo camera (this one doesn't have video... I do have a video camera though but dunno yet if I wanna sell it lol) it's a good camera to start off with.

as far as how much ... depends on the quality, the size of the card... etc... etc... I can't recall the max size SD card you can slot in.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-03-27 13:55:36
Link | Citer | R

updated ffxi, thinking I had a copy of my face dat still sitting on this laptop. x.x Now I can't find it. I'm so sad...

Scratch the sadness. Found my old flash drive and it's still on there with my resume and a few other things. :D
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-27 13:59:29
Link | Citer | R

oh herro guys...

[+]
 Bahamut.Genevie
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Geneviee
By Bahamut.Genevie 2013-03-27 14:01:44
Link | Citer | R

lmao spoonies
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 14:01:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
oh herro guys...

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 14:14:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
oh herro guys...

/pokes mag
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-27 14:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Do rape whistles sound like normal whistles?

If so I don't think they would work for me, when I hear a whistle I assume it has something to do with sports and I try and go as far away from the sound as I can, I wouldn't be much help to someone using one.
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-03-27 14:16:13
Link | Citer | R

Would you really be all that much help anyways?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-03-27 14:17:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
/pokes mag
/runs flailing his arms wildly
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-03-27 14:17:30
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Do rape whistles sound like normal whistles?

If so I don't think they would work for me, when I hear a whistle I assume it has something to do with sports and I try and go as far away from the sound as I can, I wouldn't be much help to someone using one.

I use to play a cruel joke on some of my co-workers. I have a whistle and I took it to work one day and just randomly blew it. One worker stopped me and was asking me why I was blowing the whistle. I then said "This is my rape whistle. Only rapists can hear it." just then, gave a face like something dawned on me and slowly blew the whistle louder.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-27 14:18:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flavin said: »
Would you really be all that much help anyways?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, any WHM around? I need an Erase for this Burn!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-27 14:18:17
Link | Citer | R

So glad I didn't post news today, really not in the mood for that stuff atm.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-27 14:20:14
Link | Citer | R

<3 Kali!!!
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-27 14:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Blah why can i never stop eating when i'm full ~~ think i'm gonna die..
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-03-27 14:22:21
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »

...hellllp!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-27 14:23:44
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

...hellllp!
Take away everyone's new thread rights!!!! :3
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-27 14:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Sooooo Ina have I fist raped anything yet on dw7e?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-27 14:28:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

...hellllp!
I noticed there were 20 new topics for Adoulin, how is that going? :<
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-27 14:28:47
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Sooooo Ina have I fist raped anything yet on dw7e?
We have I think 6 territories now... you've been there for most of the battles but haven't played as you yet. So far I've managed to recruit you Spath, Kitty, Misao, Mag and myself... Every one else needs to pop up somewhere where I can get you D:

Edit: Probably gonna make you my Marshal once you have enough EXP... you or spath.
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-03-27 14:29:14
Link | Citer | R

sigh..
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-03-27 14:29:38
Link | Citer | R

ugh i just *** myself hardcore in my psychology class -.-; worked a double yesterday and didn't feel like starting my assignment which is due today last night at 2am.

really easy assignment but worth quite a bunch of points on her grade book for some reason, all i had to do was take an IQ test and answer like 5 questions about it.

woke up this morning only to find out the questions she had posted online were taken off her online course site. pretty much a big FU to everybody who wanted to last minute the assignment.

sigh... fml -.-;

should i go to class and beg people to give me their questions? or should i just bury my head in the sand and proceed to have phantom thoughts of seppuku? :(
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10918 10919 10920 ... 22724 22725 22726