Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10877 10878 10879 ... 22725 22726 22727
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:16:09
Link | Citer | R

Tuesday needs to htfu,I'm gonna finish bioshock in 1 sitting :3

dat page

[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-24 17:20:04
Link | Citer | R

wtf is HotS and wtf is Boba tea?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-24 17:20:46
Link | Citer | R

Quiznor said: »
Tuesday needs to htfu,I'm gonna finish bioshock in 1 sitting :3

dat page

I finished bioshock 2 last night lol.

I am so ready.
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm

idkwtfomgbbq the tea is though

Bioshock 2 was mostly pointless product,bioshock 1 is so much better.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-24 17:22:03
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-24 17:23:16
Link | Citer | R

Just bought Thresh >.> think i like him

Also looking for Thresh art.. rule 34 =.= why
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:23:17
Link | Citer | R

Dem jews at it again....
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-24 17:25:11
Link | Citer | R

Dem jews at it again....
lulz, my dad and his side of the family are jewish, but my mom's side of the family is christian (except for one of my cousins).
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:27:06
Link | Citer | R

Quetzacoatl said: »
Dem jews at it again....
lulz, my dad and his side of the family are jewish, but my mom's side of the family is christian (except for one of my cousins).

That must be awkward. In the unlikely event I ever get a long term girlfriend,she cant be crazy religious. Preferably not jewish either. Nothing against the religion,but if she tries make me not eat the foods she cant eat on the days she cant eat them,there'll be war

edit: Goes for any religion that cant eat stuff at certain times I guess
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-24 17:29:38
Link | Citer | R

Quetzacoatl said: »
Dem jews at it again....

That must be awkward. In the unlikely event I ever get a long term girlfriend,she cant be crazy religious. Preferably not jewish either. Nothing against the religion,but if she tries make me not eat the foods she cant eat on the days she cant eat them,there'll be war

edit: Goes for any religion that cant eat stuff at certain times I guess
They're not religion-crazy, thankfully XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:32:03
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Celestius said: »
So, it's been over two weeks since I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Aside from getting two dry sockets and having to go back and fourth putting packs into my sockets, I think I recovered very well. I should be at the point where I won't have anymore dry sockets to deal with. I can eat more solid foods now, but it's still kinda awkward to do, because I have to irrigate my sockets with warm saline solution with a plastic syringe to flush out the food stuck in there.

I'd say within a month, I'll finally be able to eat normally, just no chips til new bone tissue starts to form in the next couple of months. I'm just glad I don't have to take antibiotics and taste clove oil anymore.

It's spring yet it's colder than subzero's balls outside. The groundhog would make a great politician.

What did you do,take them out with a claw hammer to the side of the face? I had 2 of mine removed and could eat the next day with a little care,and properly completely the day after :o

I also have no idea what the packs and sockets are
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-24 17:32:38
Link | Citer | R

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm

idkwtfomgbbq the tea is though

!!

When I put the key in for HotS so I have to reinstall anything or can I just open up my stracraft 2 launcher and let it download?
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:33:41
Link | Citer | R

If you dont have SC2 installed it'll need that. Probably have to install both seperately
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-24 17:37:29
Link | Citer | R

If you dont have SC2 installed it'll need that. Probably have to install both seperately

I've SC2 installed, I've the launcher open now it's doing some config thing (IDK >.>)

I guess just wait and see, would suck if I have to install it speratly.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-24 17:40:10
Link | Citer | R

Morning RT.

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom now. It's very pretty. The tree's are so white it is almost as if they are covered in snow again.

Hope everyone had or is having a good weekend
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-24 17:41:41
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
Quit school! Problem solved!
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:43:04
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

I've SC2 installed, I've the launcher open now it's doing some config thing (IDK >.>)

Yeah there was a decent sized patch/optimazation just before HotS release so you're probably getting that,unless you started the HoTS install process,then it'll install that and download a patch on top of it
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-03-24 17:43:19
Link | Citer | R

omg leon! sending you a PM :x!
 Asura.Lokimaru
Serveur: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-24 17:45:04
Link | Citer | R

Swedish Fish.

Candy of the Gods.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-24 17:45:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

Yeah there was a decent sized patch/optimazation just before HotS release so you're probably getting that,unless you started the HoTS install process,then it'll install that and download a patch on top of it

yeah as far as I can tell it's installed.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-03-24 17:46:45
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »
omg leon! sending you a PM :x!
o-o;
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-24 17:47:09
Link | Citer | R

Don't know if i mentioned it, but i am down from 260 lbs (yeah i was starting to actually look fat) to 246 lbs. Not a big jump i know but i am working on it slowly. Shin splints slowed me down a bit but doc says i will be good to go by wednesday.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-03-24 17:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
Don't know if i mentioned it, but i am down from 260 lbs (yeah i was starting to actually look fat) to 246 lbs. Not a big jump i know but i am working on it slowly. Shin splints slowed me down a bit but doc says i will be good to go by wednesday.
Nice man!
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Didnt you say the other day you'll never expect to be 245 again? :o

Or was that 225
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-24 17:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Didnt you say the other day you'll never expect to be 245 again? :o Or was that 225

Nice catch but i said 226 lbs. The navy, in it's infinite wisdom, says my maximum allowable weight for my hieght of 6 foot 5 inches is 226 lbs. Last time i weighed that much i was much skinnier than i am now (not talking about fat on that point) and didnt look exactly healthy. Now i have picked up alot of new weight, both fat and muscle, so if i ever weigh below 226 again i will go straight to the doc to find out whats wrong with me
By Quiznor 2013-03-24 17:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Didnt you say the other day you'll never expect to be 245 again? :o Or was that 225

Nice catch but i said 226 lbs. The navy, in it's infinite wisdom, says my maximum allowable weight for my hieght of 6 foot 5 inches is 226 lbs. Last time i weighed that much i was much skinnier than i am now (not talking about fat on that point) and didnt look exactly healthy. Now i have picked up alot of new weight, both fat and muscle, so if i ever weigh below 226 again i will go straight to the doc to find out whats wrong with me

Ah that must be it. Good to see you're getting results though regardless. Working out myself (changed my program today actually) and went from 175 when I started to 200 with a bit of noticable muscle gains and visible fat loss. Working on cutting it down a good bit now as the main focus
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-03-24 17:59:00
Link | Citer | R

That's great quiz. Myself i do not plan on getting cut. I just don't want to end up with a keg for a belly. Once i get to the point where i don't sit down and have a belly roll i will be happy. That and i want to continue to wear size 36 waist jeans/shorts without muffin topping or popping of buttons >_>

Just think, 7 years ago i wore size 34 comfortably >_<; god i was a twig as a teen
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-03-24 18:03:14
Link | Citer | R

Bioshock 2 is no bioshock. The actual campaign story is lackluster and it's pretty disappointing to be placed in the role as an Alpha series and still be so weak.

But It's important to the whole Rapture lore. It helps explain the fall of rapture, which was never fully explained in the original Bioshock. It also helps set the tone for the Founders vs Vox Populi conflict in Infinite (even if they are separate universes).

As an individual story it lags, but it's far from pointless in its development of the overarching story.
First Page 2 3 ... 10877 10878 10879 ... 22725 22726 22727