Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 10032 10033 10034 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:29:10
Link | Citer | R

Want to yell at misogynists.... omg, that ***is what kills me. It is why society is the way it is atm, and isn't changing for the better >_<. I'm lurkin in there, but I won't go back in there and start yellin' lol.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:30:09
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Want to yell at misogynists.... omg, that ***is what kills me. It is why society is the way it is atm, and isn't changing for the better >_<. I'm lurkin in there, but I won't go back in there and start yellin' lol.
/brohug

I def will stay out of that thread.
 Asura.Kingkongol
Serveur: Asura
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Misogyny (pron.: /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls

Just an FYI because I had to look that up. XD
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:31:25
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Yep yep. Just gotta keep on keepin' on. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'. I won't worry 'bout a ting because every little ting is gonna be alright. Er... She's just a smalltown girl living in a lonely world?
She took the midnight train going anywhere!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-05 10:32:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Meeeeeh. Screw Yagrush. Though if I actually did it I could finally make myself work on a relic on top of my mythic. x.x

But it occasionally attacks THRICE!!!!

Asura.Kingkongol said: »
dude...you need a hobby...lol

/bows his head
Now let us all sing a prayer to Altana.... a wish, a dream, that one day we can all know your parents truly so that we, with open and loving hearts, could offer them comfort for the loss of their dream to have an son free of down syndrome....
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:32:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Meeeeeh. Screw Yagrush. Though if I actually did it I could finally make myself work on a relic on top of my mythic. x.x

/bows his head
Now let us all sing a prayer to Altana.... a wish, a dream, that one day we can all know your parents truly so that we, with open and loving hearts, could offer them comfort for the loss of their dream to have an son free of down syndrome....
SO WILL MY KENKONKEN!

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM MY JOURNEY!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:33:11
Link | Citer | R

Definitely not me. I love them. They can be bat ***crazy a lot, but that is the price we pay. /shrug

Though I might have said things in past that made people think otherwise of me...>_>
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-05 10:33:50
Link | Citer | R

SO WILL MY KENKONKEN!

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM MY JOURNEY!

/prideglow
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-02-05 10:33:52
Link | Citer | R

What part of my cleaning list do I want to put off til the end?
Floors, wiping down cupboards, organizing closets or bathrooms.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:34:04
Link | Citer | R

It also involves the mistreatment of women, which that is surely evident there lol
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:34:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
All 4. :x
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
/bows his head Now let us all sing a prayer to Altana.... a wish, a dream, that one day we can all know your parents truly so that we, with open and loving hearts, could offer them comfort for the loss of their dream to have an son free of down syndrome....
Yeah I think we all pray that some day there will be a cure for skull's mental short comings too.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-05 10:35:32
Link | Citer | R

/o/ \o\ /o/ \o\
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Spath, I'm actually knocking out some of the requirements for mythic, as I'm doing salvage gears (the guy that goes with me is actually making KKK (though his pup gear is AWFUL >_<), so he buys our alex, while I take all the armors I want). It's a fair deal and I'm getting Ein credits for eyepatch, from a PUG that just does old T3's and ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:35:39
Link | Citer | R

Yep yep. Just gotta keep on keepin' on. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'. I won't worry 'bout a ting because every little ting is gonna be alright. Er... She's just a smalltown girl living in a lonely world?
She took the midnight train going anywhere!
Sauce
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-05 10:36:17
Link | Citer | R

I scolded him for you. I predict it does zero good, because if you don't respect women why care what one says? We can only hope that all women everywhere decide to stop dating all misogynists everywhere, so that the fabled misogynist gene won't get passed down in generations to come.

Help me by not dating them, Obi-Wan Kenwomen. You're our only hope!

[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
/brohug

I def will stay out of that thread.

lol you also +1'd one of the most misogynistic posts of that last page :P
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Spath, I'm actually knocking out some of the requirements for mythic, as I'm doing salvage gears (the guy that goes with me is actually making KKK (though his pup gear is AWFUL >_<), so he buys our alex, while I take all the armors I want). It's a fair deal and I'm getting Ein credits for eyepatch, from a PUG that just does old T3's and ***.
You're further than me already then I'm sure. XP Been too busy with work etc lately to log on regularly like I planned. lol Setting me behind a bit more than I wanted it to.
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-05 10:38:49
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »

I would recommend cleaning top to bottom, so when you inevitably spill something on the floor, it ok because you haven't cleaned the floor yet. (In general. Also, if dogs and bathroom both need cleaned, dogs always get cleaned first. D: personal experience.)

From that list, I say organize first because it's the most fun, then wipe down cupboards, then clean the bathroom, and floors are always last.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-05 10:38:51
Link | Citer | R

You're further than me already then I'm sure. XP Been too busy with work etc lately to log on regularly like I planned. lol Setting me behind a bit more than I wanted it to.

Nah, I'm basically just slowly getting ichor (MIGHT drop some on the animator +1 since getting people to do windy T3 spam is literally impossible). but I'm slowly working on it. I have no ZNM trophies, or kings done yet, but I am captain, and working on salvage clears/gear (I think since I got 35 usu body last night, I'm gonna ask my partner if we can switch zones so I can get more pieces now).
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
Jetackuu said: »
and you need to get one of these:

or something similar

Ooh, that thing looks great! :D I want it.
I'd like to get a new iron and an O-scope myself...
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-05 10:40:44
Link | Citer | R

lol you also +1'd one of the most misogynistic posts of that last page :P
Mostly because he quoted and is arguing against the person he quoted, plus the end part which amused me of continuing to smash. But mostly cause of who he quoted.
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 10:41:48
Link | Citer | R

Listening to Streets of Rage 1/2/3 OSTs ftw
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:42:31
Link | Citer | R

Help me by not dating them
Hey, you don't have to worry about that any more, your race to the altar is done...
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-05 10:42:49
Link | Citer | R

and you need to get one of these: or something similar
Ooh, that thing looks great! :D I want it.
I'd like to get a new iron and an O-scope myself...
That will cost an arm and an leg!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-05 10:43:24
Link | Citer | R

Nah, I'm basically just slowly getting ichor (MIGHT drop some on the animator +1 since getting people to do windy T3 spam is literally impossible). but I'm slowly working on it. I have no ZNM trophies, or kings done yet, but I am captain, and working on salvage clears/gear (I think since I got 35 usu body last night, I'm gonna ask my partner if we can switch zones so I can get more pieces now).
Ah, I see.

Luckily kings are pretty easy now. Did Medusa with MNK, PUP, SCH, WHM and a BLU. Probably could have done without the WHM too. ZNMs are pretty easy as well up to T3 which I only attempted to solo one of but was able to kill it. I'm doing Salvage clears whenever I'm on atm and working on Tokens/Ichor but Ichor is being a *** simply because of the 6 people requirement.
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:43:45
Link | Citer | R

Computer repair... Hmmm. Well, what about it? I'm sure there are technical terms you could throw in there. You don't exactly need to recite Shakespeare or anything, but you could always explain the importance of the components within. Describe in detail how whatever you're talking about works, and describe it as much as you could to someone who doesn't know ***about computers. Write it as though you were explaining it to me.
well the main page is electronics design and repair, computers is just one service, it's a semi-fictitious website so meh.

writing is my Achilles heel
By Quiznor 2013-02-05 10:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Gonna rain on your parade! When I quit,I gave away my 3 scoria I had for my burtgang and all the alex I hadnt traded in yet! And tossed my 3 ZNM T4 trophies I had sitting around for the BC too!
By Jetackuu 2013-02-05 10:45:05
Link | Citer | R

While your at it you can finish this network diagram im building for me by the end of the day...mmmkay? thanks.
I'd probably have better luck at that than writing... how many nodes?
I have not even looked at it yet...but i do know its for 4 Copper mines and i know each ahs atleast 100-150 switches not counting all the VOIP crap.. *le sigh*
why not use some software to do it?

I know the network guys here just toss in some numbers and get a diagram...

I'm not sure what they use, but in a quick search I saw "cade" and a few others.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-02-05 10:45:23
Link | Citer | R

Computer repair... Hmmm. Well, what about it? I'm sure there are technical terms you could throw in there. You don't exactly need to recite Shakespeare or anything, but you could always explain the importance of the components within. Describe in detail how whatever you're talking about works, and describe it as much as you could to someone who doesn't know ***about computers. Write it as though you were explaining it to me.
well the main page is electronics design and repair, computers is just one service, it's a semi-fictitious website so meh.

writing is my Achilles heel
See? You're golden, then. Just assume your reader doesn't know ***about electronics.
First Page 2 3 ... 10032 10033 10034 ... 22711 22712 22713