users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Devotion gear set
Devotion gear set
 Sylph.Rogueleader
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Rogueleader 2011-02-01 10:48:20
Link | Citer | R

I've been playing whm a while and I've got the standard healing, fast cast, rest, and enfeebling, hell, I even have a backup Physical dmg- set for when I rarily get hate. The one thing I don't have though is a Devotion set. Could Anyone recommend some good/ fairly easily obtained HP+ pieces that I could use?
 Quetzalcoatl.Netascha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Netascha
By Quetzalcoatl.Netascha 2011-02-01 11:17:30
Link | Citer | R

not sure what race you are, but if you're tarutaru, the rse2 gear is fantastic, try to get stuff that doesn't do too much -mp tho, unless you plan on using it when you've got none yourself. gigant mantle or aenotherus mantles are a nice chunk. walahra turban, cougar pendant (from campaign), bbq ring, lots of nice choices. as a taru I can put on my set and get another 200-300 mp outta myself in aby.

my set is currently> 8/8 hp merits, walahra turban, cougar pendant, creek mitts/clomps, happy egg (every little bit counts, and it's FREE!), kirin's pole, bomb queen ring, aenotherus mantle, physical earring.

I know I could totally upgrade some of it, but been lazy/cheap.

best of luck to ya! wooo whm gogogo!
 Sylph.Rogueleader
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Rogueleader 2011-02-01 12:11:42
Link | Citer | R

ty netascha and im a hume btw :D
By Everdyne 2011-02-03 06:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if you are female or male, but the level 62 Hume RSE feet give excellent HP (same stats on female and male). Personally I would go with a bloodbead earring over a physical earring because it doesn't take the MP away. Pairing the Bloodbead and Bloodgem earrings together. For my devotion set, I try to limit anything that is going to remove MP to give me HP.. because then once you switch back to say like your curing set, you're gonna be missing quite a bit of MP. A great piece of gear that gives a considerable amount of HP for free is the gold moogle belt. Since it works off a percentage, every HP in other slots only increases what the belt will give you. can also add in a club/shield for more HP also. I use the Brise-os and a Patriarch Protector's Shield. Prince's Slops are good in the leg slot too.

Edit:
This is my setup: