Direction Matters In Synthing?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Direction matters in synthing?
Direction matters in synthing?
 Fairy.Tyh
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tyh191
By Fairy.Tyh 2009-04-21 10:14:32
Link | Citer | R

I'm a bit skeptical on the whole Directional things, but it does seem to help, i hardly check the moonphase when I synth, but i've noticed that while i'm at lvl 21 alchemy skill (but now 22) i used to HQ Desynths on gobbie masks for fiber loops which cap at...what? 22-24ish? so i don't know what's up with that lol unless De-synth run on different calculations? (i'm not too active in the synthing business yet lol)
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2009-04-21 10:27:09
Link | Citer | R

Tyh said:
I'm a bit skeptical on the whole Directional things, but it does seem to help, i hardly check the moonphase when I synth, but i've noticed that while i'm at lvl 21 alchemy skill (but now 22) i used to HQ Desynths on gobbie masks for fiber loops which cap at...what? 22-24ish? so i don't know what's up with that lol unless De-synth run on different calculations? (i'm not too active in the synthing business yet lol)

De-synth is just crazy. I can break 5 crystals in a row and then HQ3 on goblin masks and I'm alchemy 51.
 Lakshmi.Strey
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-21 10:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Ceviilla said:
Tyh said:

De-synth is just crazy. I can break 5 crystals in a row and then HQ3 on goblin masks and I'm alchemy 51.

I have to agree with that De-synth is like that, I have a 99 smither and a 78 clothy that can break a few low lv de-synths in a row wich gets annoying, but the whole direction thing I am unsure about it also I personally dont think it matters, but I do it somtimes because I admit I could be wrong about it. I do see a diffrence in moon and craft days though.