Fable 3 - "Ultimate Win"?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Fable 3 - "Ultimate win"?
Fable 3 - "Ultimate win"?
 Bahamut.Evilswine
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2011-01-29 14:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Was anyone able to keep all promises and still get enough money to build the army against the monsters of the darkness? If so, was it worth the effort?
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-01-29 15:02:19
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Was anyone able to keep all promises and still get enough money to build the army against the monsters of the darkness? If so, was it worth the effort?

Its not that hard to do. land owner just buy everything you can and raise rent as high as you can (it does not effect good/evil too much)

Gain as much money as you can ( you need 6.5M to save everyone, but if you keep all promises you need about 11M) once you earn the 11M and put it in kindgom treasurey you should be all set

Or if that is too much time consuming, you can also do the gold exploit, which can get you Millions in a few mins
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-29 15:12:26
Link | Citer | R

I just bought every single property in the game and then rubber banded my controller sticks together and didnt play it for a day or 2

and then I didnt keep any of my promises and loled
 Alexander.Jukie
Serveur: Alexander
user: Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2011-01-29 16:44:16
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Evilswine said:

I did yeah but it was a blag. I heard it's best to sell all your properties and buy every shop/stall. Cos with the repair dmg I think it wasn't worth it. I forgot to wear the chicken suit at the end though for my xbox achievement >.< When I play it again I'll start saving early and stop buying outfits. Oh I forgot, save a couple million extra cos you'll need it after the fight.
 Bahamut.Evilswine
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2011-01-30 02:28:29
Link | Citer | R

so far i played two endings, the one where you keep all promises but lose a lot of civilians and the other one where you break all promises and a lot of people survive. does the ending change in any way if you keep the promises and the people survive? if its just that the blind seer or page says something different then f**k it lol
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-30 02:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Evilswine said:
so far i played two endings, the one where you keep all promises but lose a lot of civilians and the other one where you break all promises and a lot of people survive. does the ending change in any way if you keep the promises and the people survive? if its just that the blind seer or page says something different then f**k it lol

no idea :| i mean you can keep all your promises and have everyone live too lol you just need to be rich
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-01-30 02:39:45
Link | Citer | R

my save froze permanently (try to reload the save by booting the game up, freezes mid-load, etc) after i selected everything good during the first ten minutes or so of
, so idk how difficult it would be to pull it off, but seeing how all fable games have been jokes to complete storyline-wise, i wouldn't be surprised if you could yank in the 11m or w/e you need in time

kinda wanted to see the ending, since the game's plot is so vague and thoughtless before that point in the game, but i'm not about to go repeat all that ***again for an ending that's probably reminiscent to fable II (see: dissapointing)
 Alexander.Jukie
Serveur: Alexander
user: Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2011-01-30 05:39:40
Link | Citer | R

The game days don't change unless you keep doing parts of the storyline so you can spend a week making some gold before you accept the quests. Even if the day countdown has started.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-30 10:24:17
Link | Citer | R

seriously I just stood in my money room with my control sticks ruberbanded together for a couple days and i still got all my rent money