Sylph.Kollosis
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kollosis
By Sylph.Kollosis 2011-08-27 18:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said: »
i just soloed ACP last mission battle

was easy, just lots of dawn mulsum spam, it's a boring video because i just stand on the entrace lol

Your rewards should be doing at least 1600+ in a decent reward set while dual wielding.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-27 18:25:04
Link | Citer | R

Sounds right. I'm admittedly missing a few pieces, 1k looks sketchy though.
 Valefor.Zolan
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Zolan 2011-08-28 08:48:58
Link | Citer | R

Vrtra will realize his hate table if ANYONE gets hit with his aoe. It happened to me the other night when someone got to close for lols I guess, and then I watch the same thing happen to another bst that attempted to kill it at 2% someone logged in and was within the 30 range. Aoe killed the taru and then the helpers killed dipper and the bst.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng 2011-08-28 09:39:02
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone solo Alfard if so what gear & atma's did you uses. I need 38 more fangs for 90 Farsha.

Any help on this would be great
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-08-28 09:54:02
Link | Citer | R

Dipper Eva axe (I used 1 and pdt axe) RR DG C&D atma's and lots of petfood fight him from behind to stop nerve gas ofc
 Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng
By Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng 2011-08-28 17:09:37
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the advice I only built PDT axe's going to build evasion axe's x 2 now and give to a whirl ill let you know how I get on
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-08-28 17:59:50
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kollosis said: »
Your rewards should be doing at least 1600+ in a decent reward set while dual wielding.

Agreed.

This set caps your Reward @+50%, fill the other slots with what MND gear you can for increased effect.

I use Morgana's Choker, Sirona's Ring, Omega Ring, and Twilight Mail since I have all that for other jobs.

I do about 1690-ish with my Rewards.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-28 18:01:34
Link | Citer | R

bonnet doesn't have anything to do with potency, but yeah
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-08-28 18:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
bonnet doesn't have anything to do with potency, but yeah

Yeah I added that in there for the bonus, dont need it to cap potency, but its nice to have.
By Starkzz 2011-08-28 22:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Zolan said: »
Vrtra will realize his hate table if ANYONE gets hit with his aoe. It happened to me the other night when someone got to close for lols I guess, and then I watch the same thing happen to another bst that attempted to kill it at 2% someone logged in and was within the 30 range. Aoe killed the taru and then the helpers killed dipper and the bst.

Incorrect, it's as I stated previously.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-08-28 22:48:50
Link | Citer | R

i didnt bring reward set for that bc but khim bonet/ogre gloves and ferine earring
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-28 23:10:54
Link | Citer | R

lol, speaking of Ferine Earring, you just deleted your post @ Ferine Earring saying it sucks. It did not go unnoticed ;)
[+]
 Sylph.Kollosis
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kollosis
By Sylph.Kollosis 2011-08-28 23:17:06
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
lol, speaking of Ferine Earring, you just deleted your post @ Ferine Earring saying it sucks. It did not go unnoticed ;)

lol.
By Xavierr 2011-08-28 23:27:28
Link | Citer | R

this is my reward set, 60 second reward timer, 1651 rewards. Anything i can make it better for potency other then the obvious 7MND rings? I am fairly certain it doesn't get any faster then 60 sec. Cortege cape has 3MND aug.
By Starkzz 2011-08-28 23:29:48
Link | Citer | R

The earring isn't really anything special as dual-wielding by whatever means on BST is preety much the hot thing making for capping reward potency% pretty easy. I cant really recall a time a pet will need accuracy+ unless you take it to Voidwatch, at any rate, I do find the contradition rather amusing
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-08-28 23:37:57
Link | Citer | R

Xavierr said: »
this is my reward set, 60 second reward timer, 1651 rewards. Anything i can make it better for potency other then the obvious 7MND rings? I am fairly certain it doesn't get any faster then 60 sec. Cortege cape has 3MND aug.

Set is pretty solid, any futher adjusts, say HQ aqua earring, 7MND rings really wont make too much of a difference really

Only thing I'd say is switch out ferine for another MND earring, not that it'll make a considerable difference, but yeah
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-08-29 12:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone tried Hedjedjet??? me and a friend have been trying, but at low health he turns into an ***. I'd greatly appreciate any advice you guys can give. (I have pdt- axes & mdb axes. decent bst gear, should be on my equip)
 Lakshmi.Bravefencer
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Bravefencer 2011-09-27 22:31:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Has anyone tried Hedjedjet??? me and a friend have been trying, but at low health he turns into an ***. I'd greatly appreciate any advice you guys can give. (I have pdt- axes & mdb axes. decent bst gear, should be on my equip)
can be soloed now using Gooeygerard
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-09-28 00:45:04
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Bravefencer said: »

why gooey gerard? my brother is bst but does absolutely no reading or testing on his own :/

he have some stat bonus or something that pulls him ahead of a yuly?
By Xilk 2011-09-28 02:11:23
Link | Citer | R

hedjedjet isn't a fun solo. He takes forever, but I confirmed a Hedj Solo months and months ago.

The only really nnoying thing is the poison Aura. Otherwise go in full -pdt set. You'll have to use some rewards, but its really not much of a challenge. Aside from the poison aura, he's completely physical attacks.

Its a challenged to melee along w/ pet because of the hate reset and poison aura. Its just too much to manage solo. If you send pet in solo, its going to take about an hour.
 Cerberus.Choerilos
user: Choerilos
By Cerberus.Choerilos 2011-09-28 03:36:11
Link | Citer | R

Maybe this shouldn't be posted in a solo topic but anyone tried to solo/duo the KCNM "Dragon Scales" as bst(s)? I think 2x bst might be able to do it but haven't tried it out yet, my bst is far from done as it is. Anyone who has tried this?

Since both dragons need to be close to each other when it comes to how much dmg they take, I would think 2 bst, each soloing 1 of the dragons might be a very good way to get this done. Any info would be highly appreciated.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-28 04:01:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Choerilos said: »
Maybe this shouldn't be posted in a solo topic but anyone tried to solo/duo the KCNM "Dragon Scales" as bst(s)? I think 2x bst might be able to do it but haven't tried it out yet, my bst is far from done as it is. Anyone who has tried this?

Since both dragons need to be close to each other when it comes to how much dmg they take, I would think 2 bst, each soloing 1 of the dragons might be a very good way to get this done. Any info would be highly appreciated.
I tried this a few months ago at the 90 cap and my pet got raped. At the time, I probably wasn't very prepared, but I remember being surprised at how hard the WAR dragon hit NN. For -PDT I was using 2x axes, Anwig Salade, and AF3 pants... I think that makes -37% with stout servant. Pet died without reward up, I called a new sheep, and it died even faster than the first. Next time I might try Yuly, if not at least a handful of dawn mulsums.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng
By Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng 2011-09-28 12:50:23
Link | Citer | R

I got Farsha 90 complete thanks for the tips on alfard
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-09-28 13:23:47
Link | Citer | R

Xilk said: »
hedjedjet isn't a fun solo. He takes forever, but I confirmed a Hedj Solo months and months ago. The only really nnoying thing is the poison Aura. Otherwise go in full -pdt set. You'll have to use some rewards, but its really not much of a challenge. Aside from the poison aura, he's completely physical attacks. Its a challenged to melee along w/ pet because of the hate reset and poison aura. Its just too much to manage solo. If you send pet in solo, its going to take about an hour.

tyvm

Quetzalcoatl.Vanhelstng said: »
I got Farsha 90 complete thanks for the tips on alfard

grats dude
 Bismarck.Selzak
By Bismarck.Selzak 2011-09-29 07:28:18
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Bravefencer said: »
Also curious about what special traits Gooey Gerard has. I only used him once since the update, been sticking to Gorefang / Dipper. I tried searching but Google isn't helping much.

Does he just resist the Poison aura, or is it something more? I saw mention of GG resisting Death from a lot of NM's too, which is odd.
 Leviathan.Dodu
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-29 10:42:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm still not sure how resistance works in regard to aura effects(mentioned this a bit back in regard to Fatso possibly resisting it), but slugs absorb water damage. If the poison aura can be absorbed, well, that'd make it pretty damn easy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Caius
user: Lavid
By Cerberus.Caius 2011-09-29 11:57:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm fairly new to bst but saying hedjedjet is an easy solo with gooey seems like an exaggeration. I duo'd him with a friend they other night he was 91 bst so just used w/e pet he tried couple different ones.

We both used RR DC and MC we both had 2x pdt axes and +1 af3 legs. Neither of us have MKD helm tho. By the time it was over i had used 14 zetas and like 5 gooeys. Maybe since it was a duo there was far too much tp feed but he was raping pets we even had to kite him around at 1 point to wait out 2 min call beast timer. Like i said I'm missing the mkd helm and new to bst so idk if what we went through is considered an "Easy solo" i dont think any of the poison effects were resisted or even dulled being gooey is resistant to water.
 Bahamut.Xoraken
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Xoraken
By Bahamut.Xoraken 2011-09-29 14:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Vrtra can be down in 1h10 with 3 stack of Zeta
I personnaly used 2 stack and half + 2 mulsum in 1h05

[/URL]
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30