Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Marvel Universe Online coming by years end
Marvel Universe Online coming by years end
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-01-22 14:23:53
Link | Citer | R

For the people who like DCUO, I thought this will be a fun rivalry of the 2 mega comic-co's. Which one do u think will prevail? i tend to like Marvel better due to the shear number of mutants Xmen can bring.

http://marvel.com/news/story/15026/marvel_entertainment_promotes_tq_jefferson_to_vice_president_of_production_games

Jefferson is responsible for overseeing the development of the much-anticipated "Marvel vs. Capcom 3" video game with partner Capcom, helping to determine the roster and introducing new-to-the-franchise Marvel characters including Phoenix, Super-Skrull and Deadpool. In addition, Jefferson brought Marvel writer Frank Tieri on board to write for "Marvel vs. Capcom 3" and has also worked with writers Matt Fraction and Christos Gage to bring epic storytelling to SEGA's "Thor: God Of Thunder" and "Captain America: Super Soldier" video games. Jefferson has been critical to the success of the newly launched Marvel.com and MarvelKids.com by taking production in-house and creating a growing portfolio of new Flash-based games. He is also collaborating with Gazillion on Marvel's first MMO, "Super Hero Squad Online," launching later this year, as well as the company's "Marvel Universe" MMO, already well into development."
By Rustytiger 2011-01-22 16:13:59
Link | Citer | R

"May the best man win" I would say to this.

I've been reading comics for well over 20 years, mostly with marvel and I've gotten back into DC 4 years ago. For now I like both with more of DC really.

If things play out well with Marvel Online as much as it has with DC I'm sure it will prosper. We shall see.
 Carbuncle.Blazer
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-01-22 16:16:34
Link | Citer | R

I thought they had canceled marvel online?