Yu-gi-oh Duel Result That I Don't Understand.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Yu-gi-oh Duel Result That I Don't Understand.
Yu-gi-oh Duel Result That I Don't Understand.
 Titan.Lillica
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-01-22 10:10:44
Link | Citer | R

Is yata-locking people still banned?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-22 10:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lillica said:
Is yata-locking people still banned?

Oh god I hope so.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-01-22 10:29:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I hate playing against lockdown strats, it's a gigantic pain.

Horus is a *** if he gets out too.

I had a Jinzo, I loved that card. My favourite deck I made for just fun was my destiny hero deck, it was based around getting Dogma out to halve life points. Actually relatively easy to do with double dude too.

Haha, yea Horus is an ***. I had a friend that played a dragon deck with Horus, he had a Jinzo in there too. The times he got Horus and Jinzo out at the same time I basically just gave up.

And yea, lockdown decks are the worrrrrrrrrrst lol. Played a duel last night against an NPC with stuff like Gravity Bind, Messenger of Peace, the magic card that turns all level 4+ monsters to defense mode, a field card that destroys any monster at the end phase of a turn that it attacked. A stupid ladybug they revealed to gain 500 life points, Cure Mermaid, Solemn Wishes, and a Fire Princess or 2 hitting me with 500LP everytime they gained LP. First time I wasn't getting the cards I needed to destroy that ***'s lockdown cards so it was like a 30 minute duel that ended with her having 22k LP and just slowly chipping mine away. I killed her in 5 or 6 turns next time, but still, those *** decks make me ragggeeeeeeeee!