Forum » FFXI » General » RMT /tells in game
RMT /tells in game
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-03-07 16:26:30
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
How about "toppest deals". I love getting top deals, but toppest just blows my mind.

check this out

The basic requirement of best full epic pvp gear in Season 5 is 15600 arena points,2150 personal & team rating,367600 Honor points.Which means even the toppest arena gamers have to stay top rating for 4-5 months to get full epic pvp
gear in Seanson 5.To be short,Season 5 is not casual-friendly at all.

WOW PvP honor system rewards gamers for time spent playing instead of for skill.Thsale PVP Honor Leveling service have your character queued up for all Battlegrounds 24/7,rackin' up honor points,so that you can finally focus on other,more important things in games and reallife.With our PVP Honor & Arena service,you can easily get best Honor & Arena gear & honor gear you desire.

Please note:
1.Some services may need pre-order because of the Limitation of spot available.
It is depending on the queue on our arena teams of your server.
2.Some services require basic pvp equipments. After all,minimal gear have to
match the higher ranking of arena battling.If unfortunately you are not macth the requirement,no worry about it cause you can place another order from us.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-07 16:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Spiriel said:
It's alphabetical, I think. I never get them, yet friends in my LS with names starting with A, B, E, F... they're getting them frequently. Probably a /sea all aa, /sea all ab, /sea all ac...

I usually get these with others in my ls around the same time. They could be doing linkshell searches as well.