Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Tantra Earring
Tantra Earring
 Asura.Stryger
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Stryger
By Asura.Stryger 2011-01-18 11:20:50
Link | Citer | R

ok, i figured id ask this hear since i didnt see anything on the item page but is the Tantra Earring even worth using?

This is currently what im using, also any other gear recommendations is welcome. (Taipans are STR Trial)

Also i do have a shell.. so inb4getthisabyseaitem cause im working at it lol.
 Sylph.Biginallways
Serveur: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2011-01-18 11:25:26
Link | Citer | R

It's definately a good TP piece.
 Asura.Stryger
By Asura.Stryger 2011-01-18 11:33:00
Link | Citer | R

i was kinda thinking the same seeing as with pants +1 and merits i get +12 to kicks.. extra 1 at that point would be good.. id think anyway i dont do all the math to figure that stuff out tho
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-01-18 11:37:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Stryger said:
ok, i figured id ask this hear since i didnt see anything on the item page but is the Tantra Earring even worth using? This is currently what im using, also any other gear recommendations is welcome. (Taipans are STR Trial) Also i do have a shell.. so inb4getthisabyseaitem cause im working at it lol.
It gets better the closer you cap attack, if you arent already. Basically put it in your att up macro(berserk up, food, drink depending on what food you have). And when zerk is down or you are subbing /nin, use an attack earring.

Also Kemas earring for tp is doing almost nothing for you. Thew bomblet is a better ammo slot vs tantra til you cap attack(then white tathlum is better, but thats a whole different story), tantra tathlum is good for ws.

With your gear + RR you should be pretty close to cap if not capped already, where you can use an attack/str ring til you get something batter, and faith torque would be a good neck piece to get at this time or atleast the 8att/8acc one that drops off VNM T2 chasm.

Just some tips~
 Asura.Stryger
By Asura.Stryger 2011-01-18 11:47:06
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Hitoseijuro said:
Asura.Stryger said:
ok, i figured id ask this hear since i didnt see anything on the item page but is the Tantra Earring even worth using? This is currently what im using, also any other gear recommendations is welcome. (Taipans are STR Trial) Also i do have a shell.. so inb4getthisabyseaitem cause im working at it lol.
It gets better the closer you cap attack, if you arent already. Basically put it in your att up macro(berserk up, food, drink depending on what food you have). And when zerk is down or you are subbing /nin, use an attack earring.

Also Kemas earring for tp is doing almost nothing for you. Thew bomblet is a better ammo slot vs tantra til you cap attack(then white tathlum is better, but thats a whole different story), tantra tathlum is good for ws.

With your gear + RR you should be pretty close to cap if not capped already, where you can use an attack/str ring til you get something batter, and faith torque would be a good neck piece to get at this time or atleast the 8att/8acc one that drops off VNM T2 chasm.

Just some tips~
Ok thx for the input, like i said above your post i dont do all the math to figure this out lol, so appreciate the advice
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-01-18 11:57:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Stryger said:
Ok thx for the input, like i said above your post i dont do all the math to figure this out lol, so appreciate the advice
Np, I pm'd you a spreadsheet, that Kine(motenten[unicorn])was nice enough to make for a few jobs. It well help you in greater detail, as it will allow you to adjust the buffs that best fit your situation, with an average environment(ie youll have to wing it on NMs but you get a general idea)

If you need any help im sure ppl will be able to point you in the right direction or kine if you need any tech help.