Good Wii RPGs?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Good Wii RPGs?
Good Wii RPGs?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-01-14 10:22:26
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Demetreos said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Recently, my 360 fried out (surprise!), so my wife and I discussed replacing it with another system. The conversation went something like this: Me: I'd like to get a PS3 for these reasons... Wife: Wii Me: Wii might be fun. But I think PS3 would be a better choice because... Wife: Wii Me: ... Wife: Wii So, now I've got a Wii and I'm trying to figure out if there are any decent RPGs for it. I'm particularly interested in whether or not the FF Crystal Chronicles series is any good. Any advice? Games outside of Crystal Chronicles that are worth looking into? Note: Zelda is a given; and when I say RPGs I'm including Strategy games in that. =D
Get a divorce, then buy a PS3 with the settlement money. Lul. If you're going down the GC games route, Phantasy Star Online and Baten Kaitos are winners.

[+]
 Asura.Reyia
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Reyia 2011-01-14 10:55:10
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Get a classic controller and buy all the SNES classics in virtual console. I just got done with Zelda OoT, Secret of Mana, and SMRPG. As the years go on I find myself playing older games more and caring about the new stuff less. The battery finally died in my Secret of Evermore cart. You'd think I would give up and only play an emulator version but I now Alpha Wolf it and try to beat it in one sitting :x

Did they ever release LTTP on virtual console? I thought it was so gay that they hadn't released it, but I guess they were trying to make some money on that 4 swords version for GBA.

LTtP is out on VC Zelda
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-14 11:14:02
Link | Citer | R

You can get Tales of Grac-
Damn, made myself sad.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-14 11:18:19
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
[+]
 Shiva.Ninaa
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Ninaa 2011-01-14 11:24:15
Link | Citer | R

Breath of Fire 2 for the VC... It's a bit rough, but it's one of my favorites.