Ghosts & Thoughts
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Starr
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 00:01:42
Link | Citer | R

Right there and then, it was, you can try and play with my balls all you like, when people are *** and being complete douches then I won't mind saying it. There are scriptures such as Timothy 2:3 which suggest I shouldn't even talk to people of the calibre of the posters on this forum.

Please, go and find threads and posts rather than say things you cannot and will not prove. What am I meant to be lying about? I don't even have a clue what you're chatting about, you seem to have all kinds of opinions and beliefs about me, it's flattering you care so much. How am I acting like a douche in this thread?

No it doesn't.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 00:09:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Right there and then, it was, you can try and play with my balls all you like, when people are *** and being complete douches then I won't mind saying it. There are scriptures such as Timothy 2:3 which suggest I shouldn't even talk to people of the calibre of the posters on this forum.

Please, go and find threads and posts rather than say things you cannot and will not prove. What am I meant to be lying about? I don't even have a clue what you're chatting about, you seem to have all kinds of opinions and beliefs about me, it's flattering you care so much. How am I acting like a douche in this thread?

No it doesn't.

Calling people *** at all is sinful, and we're going into the whole "Pot calling the kettle black" cliché with you calling anyone a douche, but I know you are likely oblivious to your own posting style and why people dislike you so much.

And I don't really feel the need to find proof for that claim, other people have seen it on here and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who would claim you're not a humble person. And I believe you're lying about being Christian like I said two replies ago, I didn't think I needed to redefine that.

And everyone holds views on everyone, it's a normal to use a first impression to hold views on someone. And there's that lack of humility again thinking that anyone thinks that deeply about you.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you re-read my posts, I'm relatively concise.

I have no interest in going 12 rounds with you acting arrogant so if you wish to get the last word then now is a good time to do so.

Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 00:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Of course, if I had true meaning and malice behind it, but I don't and I don't believe anyone has ever been hurt by it. The word, as used on the internet, is so unanimous and inoffensive now. I know my posting style, people hate that I tell the truth how it is, people hate how they disagree with my opinion yet cannot prove it false because it is either not or an impossible to prove either way opinion, so they try and resort to calling me dumb, which doesn't affect me because I am of exceptional intelligence, without being humble.

No, you're attempting to state facts here, don't back out when asked to prove your claim. How can I prove I'm telling the truth? I was in Church for midnight mass, pissed after going to a gay bar but let's not go there.

I don't hold any views on you, or any other posters on this forum, I think some are moronic of course, but that's not a view it's a fact based on their portrayal based on language/wording/grammar/inability to debate.

You really need to take a step back and look at yourself Flion, I never post addressing you initially, I post on the topic at hand that is up for discussion. You hound me and post addressing me all the time, I was flattered but now that you have all these beliefs and opinions based on me and opinions and beliefs on my opinions and beliefs it's becoming pretty scary. Stop trying to psychoanalyse me or tell me what I do and do not believe, I do not care for your opinion but if you would like to discuss the topic at hand then I am always willing. Please, stop being so obsessive though.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 01:43:19
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
In the christian bible the book of revalations states that only the best 144,000 jews of all time get to go to heaven while everyone else eats flaming feces for all eternity while bing raped by giant scorpian tailed lion headed locust beasts. Yeah, read that one to the kids at night, sweet dreams hunny!
No it doesn't.
LOL yes it does, go read it again. 12k from the tribe of david, 12k from the tribe of .... etc. 12k x 12 is 144,000 all from the twelve tribes of isael, who are all jews. Read it and weep jr, you aint gunna make the final cut. Sorry about your luck.
LOL no it doesn't, go read it again. 1. It does not say these are the only people going to Heaven, it says they will help to rule Heaven where others will just go to Heaven. 2. The tribes of Israel are thousands and thousands of years old, there's nothing to say that I'm not a descendant from any of those tribes, not that it matters. Read it and weep kid, you're wrong. Sorry about your lack of knowledge or understanding on the subject.

1.) Unfortunately you aren't a descendent from any of those tribes unless you are jewish.

2.) The chances that you are going to "make the cut" should there actually be one is none.

3.) Revlations clearly states that God and the 144,000 chosen ones rise up in the new Jeruselem and everyone else sucks flaming c

4.) You probaly also missed the part where YOU get to go to the special low rent section of hell for attempting to interpret the book of revalations or translating it into english. Woops, I prolly should have warned you about that beforehand.

But don't worry you'll know it's me falling into the lake of fire beside you when you hear me screaming "Cannonball" because I am going to tuck and go for the biggest splash.
 Leviathan.Raborn
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2011-01-14 01:46:57
Link | Citer | R

I'm not going to run around pretending to be an all knowing religious Bible humping Christian, because if anything I've read more text from OTHER religious books / scripture than that of my own religion.

The Bible itself is full of multiple contradictions. To take any single passage too literally would be the equivalent of taking a sock puppet show seriously.
Where is the beauty in this though? Life is full of contradictions.
Think about it.

There are many different beliefs in Christianity, interpretaions become the form of YOUR OWN BELIEFS.
What you are willing to accept as true and what you aren't.
To claim that there is ONLY 1 TRUE INTERPRETATION, blah blah blah etc etc is about as dumb as pissing on an electrified fence. Because neither you or I will know this until the day of judgment passes. And as we all know contracts are subject to null and void according to the provider of the )))))))))((((((E*E*E*E.

General statement:> Anyone who is having problems in life and needs to find a solution to their problem(s) should try reading the Bible. It's actually a great book to find solutions to many of life's problems offering great sound advice (please note interpretations may vary and literal translations may end up in undesired results)
for anyone struggling just to make it til tomorrow.

Far as Ghosts go. No, I don't believe in them. I've had my best friend die in my arms, I watched as something left them. They faded out somewhat like a light, missing from where I was but it didn't dissapear, it felt like, it moved out. The body became something like an empty shell and as my tears started rolling, my hands went cold and even though their body remained warm something was definitely missing. This may not really clear it up at all, but its something that after you experience it you get it, inside yourself you know, goes beyond understanding or logic.

I do however believe in abnormal energy traces left from emotions of people who once lived before us. Areas like execution chambers or rooms where multiple people have died. They have this aura to them that even I pick up on, tells me to get out and stay away.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 02:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Raborn said:
To take any single passage too literally would be the equivalent of taking a sock puppet show seriously.
Oh sock puppets. How I do remember always trying to base projects off of them through out school just as a joke. The sock puppet of me was always so inaccurate it had to act like an *** for people to know who it was. Mhm, good times, good times.

Can I worship your sock puppet? My old god required entirely too much kneeling and groveling. Plus, I can't figure out what the all powerfull creator of the universe needs my money for.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 06:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Nikolce if you're so certain of your claim then quote the scripture and cite your source, I can do the same for my point but can you?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 06:30:24
Link | Citer | R

there's no such thing as ghosts people. If there were ghosts, there would be zombies/vampires/werewolves too.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 06:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
there's no such thing as ghosts people. If there were ghosts, there would be zombies/vampires/werewolves too.

I still hold hope.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 06:42:58
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Why? Ghosts could be spirits and vampires/werewolves and arguable zombies aren't in the Bible.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 06:45:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Why? Ghosts could be spirits and vampires/werewolves and arguable zombies aren't in the Bible.
I wasnt talking about the bible, I was talking about ghosts in general.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 06:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Jesus is the original zombie.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 06:49:31
Link | Citer | R

unfortunately, Jesus and zombies are both imaginary things.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 06:51:36
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

True. Though there could have been a crazy prophet alive way back then who thought he was the son to a god.

I mean, Jesus probably lived, but that doesn't mean he had super powers or that he was the son of a god.

As for Zombies, we'll see.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 06:54:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

True. Though there could have been a crazy prophet alive way back then who thought he was the son to a god.

I mean, Jesus probably lived, but that doesn't mean he had super powers or that he was the son of a god.

As for Zombies, we'll see.
Jesus had powers of persuasion.
 Sylph.Amfortas
Serveur: Sylph
user: gillmaree
By Sylph.Amfortas 2011-01-14 07:19:24
Link | Citer | R

I have to lolz after reading Starr's posts. Particularly the one about going to Mass after being pissed off after going to a gay bar. Mmmmm, seems to me you created your own problem there. :)

This falls in line with the long known routine of self-professed "Christians" of any organized religion, who fall by the wayside everyday, beat up on their wifes/husbands/kids/friends/bosses/old ladies/drink themselves into oblivion/swear like troopers/get high on crack/go out and kill someone until Sunday morning Church. Then, they slick their hair back, curl their hair, dress up in suits and dresses, bundle the kids into the car and go on bended knee to receive absolution for their previous week's sins. After that, they turn around, rinse and repeat. Hypocrites all. :)

Just as I believe in an entity some call God, so do I believe that there are more things in this world than we can ever explain. Call them Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, Visions or whatever you like. We do not need churches to go to to be "Christians", we all just need to hold a belief in something that can benefit ourselves and others. We can spend a few moments each day reflecting on our own place in life and our goals and aspirations, the fact that we are free to choose our path's in life, and pay forward the gifts we were given at birth. :) The definition, in my opinion, of a true "Christian" or any religious group, Muslim, Jewish, Bhuddist, Episcopalian, Catholic, Sectarian, etc; ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Ghost Hunters and shows like it are a sham, pure and simple, just as most other "reality" shows are. :)
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-01-14 07:25:05
Link | Citer | R

I've personally witnessed enough paranormal encounters to know that something is out there; be they ghosts, astral projections, whatever. Not even exaggerating, I've seen things straight out of horror movies.

The Ghost Hunting shows are sort of hit or miss with me. Some of them look pretty authentic, but then you have to remember that it is TV, and every single moment of every second you watch has been filtered, screened, edited, etc. Ghost Hunters at least do it with a sense of class and civility, except for the horribly staged phone calls while they are "on the job" as plumbers. That ***is so rigged. Like a camera crew actually follows them while they clean out sewage pipes and just happens to be rolling camera when the phone rings.

I cannot stand watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. Those Jock Douchebag Jersey Shore rejects are what give anything paranormal related a bad name. Seriously, if you are there to investigate a case, why would you feel the need to lock yourself in? Are they confessing to be complete pansies and trying to compensate? Also, they just happen to get "evidence" every single time they investigate... I call shenanigans. Most hauntings I've witnessed, there might be weeks, months, even years between incidents.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 07:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Amfortas said:
I have to lolz after reading Starr's posts. Particularly the one about going to Mass after being pissed off after going to a gay bar. Mmmmm, seems to me you created your own problem there. :)
Pissed=drunk, not pissed off, and there was nothing wrong with what I did. I don't sin much but I repent when I do.

How can your opinion define to you what religious people should be and do? Subjective truths and all but you can't define something that you don't follow or oppose what billions of other people believe, not using argumentum ad populum here but you can't do that.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 08:05:37
Link | Citer | R

I know for fact that if you allow yourself to believe in ghosts, your soul will be weakened and subjugated to violent acts of spectral rape.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:07:29
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I know for fact that if you allow yourself to believe in ghosts, your soul will be weakened and subjugated to violent acts of spectral rape.

People can believe in Ghosts, Christianity, Devils, Angels and any other ***. As long as they don't push it on me or anyone I know then /meh

Now when they make a profit off of it or use as an excuse to be foul, that's when it's wrong.
[+]
 Alexander.Luwu
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Luwu 2011-01-14 08:10:30
Link | Citer | R

I've asked my grandma many questions about it XD and she says they are real. She's a christian also. So i believe it I suppose >.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 08:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

People can believe in Ghosts, Christianity, Devils, Angels and any other ***. As long as they don't push it on me or anyone I know then /meh

Now when they make a profit off of it or use as an excuse to be foul, that's when it's wrong.
Capitalism is my religion
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-14 08:20:05
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I beg to differ.
Jesus Christ came back to life 3 days after he died.
He's a ***'n Zombie.

Quote Scripture and tell me I'm wrong.

EDIT: He may also be a Vampire, considering the amount of Flesh and Blood he wishes us to consume.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-14 08:21:27
Link | Citer | R

"I saw a zombie Jesus three days ago, and I just can't seem to erase that image from mah brain."
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 08:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I beg to differ.
He's a ***'n Zombie.

EDIT: He may also be a Vampire, considering the amount of Flesh and Blood he wishes us to consume.
By all definitions of zombie, he was not, as he was fully conscious and capable as a human after the resurrection.

@Flion-if it doesn't bother you til someone tries to enforce it on you then why do you try and attack me on religious grounds? I guess you make an exception for me, as I am who I am.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:28:16
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Siren.Kuz said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I beg to differ.
He's a ***'n Zombie.

By all definitions of zombie, he was not, as he was fully conscious and capable as a human after the resurrection.

@Flion-if it doesn't bother you til someone tries to enforce it on you then why do you try and attack me on religious grounds? I guess you make an exception for me, as I am who I am.

I don't attack you for your religion, I attack you for the amount of hypocrisy you throw around.

Also I still don't think you're really a Christian.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-14 08:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:

Ok. But you still haven't proven he wasn't a Vampire.