Chukwa Solo

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Chukwa Solo
Chukwa Solo
By Areis 2011-01-12 15:31:10
Link | Citer | R

Ok so I've had some ***luck with this guy and some days i find myself with some excess time at hours that should not exist during the day.

I've tried soloing on Smn, Blm & Pld... all of them just feel ridiculously dangerous

Smn/Whm :RR, MM, AoA. Sit with avatar on him and use BP:Rage as soon as he 2hrs then kite till he idles and repeat (takes 30?min)

Blm/Whm :Ultimate, MM, Ambition. run like a pansy when he 2hrs, kite nuke when you can for full damage. Sit outside his casting range and cast gimp nukes/DoT between. (takes 20?min)

Pld/Dnc : AoA, Perfect Attendance, RR (Honorbound + Joytoy). just eat his spells curing yourself, run with Aspir Samba. hit Vorpal when he 2hrs then kite till it's off (takes 40~60min)

Is there a faster / safer way to do this?... yes i know i'd have better luck with blue proc and a party but sometimes that's just not reasonably available... i think I'm about um..
0/4 (with blue & Th4+)
0/7 (without blue.. just soloing)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-12 15:33:40
Link | Citer | R

Don't be an *** be considerate to others and grab another person so you can kill it in a timely fashion. Other than that I'm sure there are plenty of people who only give a damn about the key item and would be happy to let you have any of the drops(As a matter of fact, every time I get bow or collar, I do a /shout that if anyone wants for free to send me a /tell).
By Areis 2011-01-12 15:38:12
Link | Citer | R

I'll happily take anyone who wants to come help me kill faster... but at 5am EST on a Wednesday morning even the JP's aren't out and about too much to bemoan a delayed kill.
 Asura.Darkultima
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Darkultima 2011-01-12 15:48:49
Link | Citer | R

I easily solo it on NIN/DNC, staying at 19,8 yalms, running in when he does an AMII and out when he does an aga IV.
He's easily EVA tankable during 2hr...he's blind...
RR VV GH take it down in 10mins ish