users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » First Lieutenant Assaults
First Lieutenant Assaults
 Gilgamesh.Heavensword
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Heavensword 2009-02-27 09:37:18
Link | Citer | R

For the past 6 months, I've been part of an assault static that has gone from PSC to FL. Some weeks we had people missing so we farmed, we had to replace a couple of members, but generally we have done well.

However upon reaching the FL rank, our job selection was rather limited, and our setup just wasn't working. The only one we've won is vs. Dracula (tried Hydra many times, but were unsuccessful, so we didn't bother with the others). So, we took some time off to level appropriate jobs (BRD & RDM) and in doing so lost 3 members to other statics, interests, and real life.

So...this post is for anyone who: a) needs a group or b) needs members for their own goal of reaching Captain. We had been meeting Sunday nights at 9EST, which is ideal for us all. If your group meets a different time, I am potentially available, but the others aren't. My jobs are in my sig; the other two are Abelia (BLM BRD) and Indica (THF 65ish RDM).

Please post here or contact one of us in game if you are willing to help, or need one (or all) of us to fill a role in your group.

Thanks for the consideration.

EDIT: As of April 12, we are all now Captains. But, we're starting a Nyzul static that is in need of members!