Voices Of Trabia Podcast!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Voices of Trabia Podcast!
Voices of Trabia Podcast!
By dahra 2011-01-03 23:18:07
Link | Citer | R

Hi all,

On behalf of Voices of Trabia, we would like to welcome you to {gather together} for the first two episodes discussing the experiences and potentials of Eorzea. Coming from our studio in Ul'dah, we extend a friendly hand to all those who wish to listen to our tales or share their own. Our forum is now open to all those who wish to participate.

{please check it!}

Voices of Trabia Forum

Episode One

Episode Two

Thanks and stay awesome!

~windup bird of trabia
By dahra 2011-01-04 22:10:07
Link | Citer | R

oops episode one is currently lost in cyberspace.

episode two, though, has been converted in to youtube format:

By Rainel 2011-01-07 15:20:32
Link | Citer | R

Hah.. what you didn't know was i kept the equipment on after episode 2 while you guys were cleaning up in the studio =P

I also caught you guys mocking my script in the beginning of this video >.>;; I see how you feel about my awesome writing skills ; ;

http://twitter.com/Voicesoftrabia
By dahra 2011-01-09 14:07:12
Link | Citer | R

third episode is up!

By Rainel 2011-01-14 23:21:31
Link | Citer | R

Dahra/Windup Bird has her own segment now =3
By dahra 2011-01-17 23:13:03
Link | Citer | R

episode 2 of meowsings is up on youtube! i'm sorry for referring to firm conviction as firmER conviction. your original firmness is just fine.

By Gias 2011-01-18 00:52:30
Link | Citer | R

I've seen that cat somewhere ^
By indecent 2011-01-18 13:38:19
Link | Citer | R

all publicity is good publicity
By dahra 2011-01-26 18:13:28
Link | Citer | R

i'm a week late, but there is no more podcasting from the voices of trabia. a big thank you to all the listeners out there.

you can still find old episodes on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TekFFXIV

unless the owner decides to close this channel too.

By indecent 2011-01-26 19:36:44
Link | Citer | R

it may turn into conviction podcasting so feel free to keep viewing! :)
By NottSure 2011-01-26 20:34:51
Link | Citer | R

Inde, looking forward to hearing it. Wish your future podcast the best. I hope you know what you're signing up for with this kid. Even exposure with a Conviction podcast might not be worth the headache.

-Back to the topic of the the producer of voices of trabia, and him closing down the site that he himself didn't even pay for, and taking the donation money for the vent fund, it might not be a lot of money. You can even buy a few boxes of tissues to dry your tears for all the emo complaining and crying you do. So Rainel Aquino, Tek Kinneas, Navi Nagase, and the fourth alt that you pretended to be, quit causing trouble and quit acting like a child. At least man up and contact the members that donated and apologize. But wait, you're just a ten year old that knows how to use windows movie maker and fraps.
By indecent 2011-01-26 20:51:19
Link | Citer | R

two many drama threads at once....drama overload.

he's only got one job to do for us so it should be fine.
By NottSure 2011-01-26 20:56:31
Link | Citer | R

There must be something in the air today. I'm not trying to create drama, just finally addressing Rainel/Tek/Navi's immaturity about shutting the podcast and site down. Whatever was done was his choice to make, just the way he handled it. Anyways, good luck on the media/podcast Inde.
By indecent 2011-01-26 20:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, things happen, its life.
By dahra 2011-01-26 21:00:59
Link | Citer | R

indecent said:
it may turn into conviction podcasting so feel free to keep viewing! :)

is one thread not enough to contain your ego that you have to respond to this one and smear it with your advertising campaign? is breaking voices of trabia not enough that you have to gloat over its goodbye post? stealing the ls leader for your own gain and then flaunting your possible new show over a disintegrated cast - i have to call you out on this, even if nott sure was polite enough not to.

i've requested a topic ban, so this thread can die with some dignity.

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:12:19
Link | Citer | R

I enjoyed listening to the Podcasts. It was nice to listen to what was happening in game as I don't play too much currently.

I see this has become a drama llama thread now though, so I shall leave.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:12:33
Link | Citer | R

How is this thread going to die with dignity with that blatant bs post? lol

The only reason it died was because of you and your stupidity in sending out transcripts of every convo you had and turning people against one another.

I presented VoT with an opportunity and you turned it into a big to do. gg
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-01-26 21:14:05
Link | Citer | R

The best way for a thread to die is to not respond.
By Corrderio 2011-01-26 21:16:38
Link | Citer | R

Well nice to see Trabia is the drama center of XIV... I think I'm a magnet to BS like that.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:24:56
Link | Citer | R

Corrderio said:
Well nice to see Trabia is the drama center of XIV... I think I'm a magnet to BS like that.

Same.... Looks like Trabia is the Asura of XIV.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:25:09
Link | Citer | R

Putting Trabia on the map is our goal....
By Corrderio 2011-01-26 21:26:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:

I can't speak for Asura, but the prime days of XI was pretty well known for the drama between Knights of Ni and Whirling Wind.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:27:58
Link | Citer | R

Corrderio said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:

I can't speak for Asura, but the prime days of XI was pretty well known for the drama between Knights of Ni and Whirling Wind.

In terms of Shiva, it was PurplePeopleEaters vs Creation

It bored me then, just a bunch of adolescent kids arguing over frivolous ***.
By Corrderio 2011-01-26 21:36:33
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:

This is pretty much why I'm glad I quit XI. I used to be the typical endgame elitist *** (I still am a bit, minus the elitist part) however after I called it quits from XI, mellowed up, met some friends in TF2/Steam I actually started to have fun when the focus was playing with friends than some type of glory I won't care about in about 1 year.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:37:24
Link | Citer | R

Corrderio said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Corrderio said:

This is pretty much why I'm glad I quit XI. I used to be the typical endgame elitist *** (I still am a bit, minus the elitist part) however after I called it quits from XI, mellowed up, met some friends in TF2/Steam I actually started to have fun when the focus was playing with friends than some type of glory I won't care about in about 1 year.

Are you me? lol. Pretty much the exact same here.
By Corrderio 2011-01-26 21:48:47
Link | Citer | R

I think it happens to anyone that gets out of competition in the online gaming. At least MMO drama isn't as bad as Verses mode in L4D2. One game was all I needed to stay the hell away from that.