Nin Atmas

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Nin Atmas
Nin Atmas
First Page 2
By kingx 2011-01-02 09:26:04
Link | Citer | R

Hi want know best 2 combination and if possible the three i can make for my nin.
Need: Atmas Element dmg, Tank Atmas, Full dd atmas, solo atmas.
Anybo tryed NIN throwing dmg inside Abyssea? ty.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2011-01-02 09:37:27
Link | Citer | R

DD i enjoy RR/VV/AoA
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-01-02 09:40:15
Link | Citer | R

If looking for straight up damage RR and VV deffinetly and don't know what 3ed one is for that. For nukeing the atma you can buy after killing ultima in limbus is one of the best (50 mab + mac if i remember right) along with MM for the +50int and the enmity - might be nice if you are not the tank and useing innin not sure about third for here either. For solo, honestly your best bet is to find your own style. I like to use DD atmas but if the mob is one that strips shadows / ignores them alot i like to pop on perfect attendence atma for the regen effect (don't have any stronger regen ones) so i don't have to worry as much about about waltzs. Not saying thats the best way im just a lazy *** when i solo :P
By Jabel 2011-01-02 10:09:25
Link | Citer | R

For solo work I rely on these 3:
Mounted Champion, Gnarled Horn and Voracious Violet. This gives me 20hp/tick regen, high Vit and Agi, and a nice bump in Eva. Nothing like having a mob to a couple of -agas in a row to knock out your Utsu:Ni and Ichi, leaving you without shadows for another 30sec or so. The Regain from VV also helps with getting off a Healing Waltz III faster when needed, or when fighting something like Koios and you're getting 0 TP hitting his Stoneskin.

If tanking for a group:
Sanguine Scythe, RR and VV. The added Enmity bump, HP, and crit hit rate/dng will keep the hate on you rather nicely.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-01-02 10:09:37
Link | Citer | R

atma of the ultimate,beyond (for ice ninjitsu/+30mab),and bayin moon for magic dd, vv/rr/ impregnable tower(hp +30%) for tanking, there is 1 atma or 2 better than impregnable i forgot the names
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-02 10:10:11
Link | Citer | R

I'm a nooby NIN but I currently use Razed Ruins/Gnarled Horn/AlphaOmega (no Apocalypse yet). Gnarled Horn's +20% Crit rate should outdo VV's +50STR over time (given it's basically just +25Attack during TP phase though greater on WS) and the 50 AGI means you feed next to no TP to the mob.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-02 10:12:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I'm a nooby NIN but I currently use Razed Ruins/Gnarled Horn/AlphaOmega (no Apocalypse yet). Gnarled Horn's +20% Crit rate should outdo VV's +50STR over time (given it's basically just +25Attack during TP phase though greater on WS) and the 50 AGI means you feed next to no TP to the mob.
Has there been any testing on that? Cause I'm begining to think SE was trolling us with that update note. I've used that combo alot on thf tanking when I didn't need more evasion and yeah even with just me on it it still gains tp decently fast
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-02 10:16:23
Link | Citer | R

It was pinned down on BG recently after it was out and it's potent! I can't remember the exact formula but it's something like dAGI = 75 is the cap and with this you feed zero TP to the mob, or something incredibly minor like that.

I know I went and threw myself at a Minhocao yesterday on NIN/WAR for shits and giggles with 3x Furtherance and Gnarled Horn and the first TP move was at 33%.
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-01-02 10:16:57
Link | Citer | R

Solo atma: razed ruins, Voluptuous violet, Mounted chariot.

Tanking: razed ruins, Voluptuous violet, Sanguine scythe.

DD: razed ruins, Voluptuous violet, Stout arm (probably gnarled horn when i get Blade: Hi)

Nuking: Beyond, ultimate, Minikin monstrosity.

basically the same for the common situationsm the nuking atma's can potentially break out 2k+ Hyoton: sans with the right set up I only do it shits and giggles, but that's how i roll anyway.

Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-02 10:20:14
Link | Citer | R

Well then it's just broken on my thf lol. Either that or the nms I've been fighting are weird. Like say athamas I'd say did 1 tp move for every 2-3 of mine. Not counting the automatic drawn in ones. Some random *** I was fighting idk it might be weird cause sometimes it jsut spammed moves
 Odin.Upbeat
Serveur: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-01-02 10:34:10
Link | Citer | R

Soloing on /DNC: RR, VV, Apoc
Soloing on /RDM: RR, MM, Apoc

Tanking: Really depends on what I'm fighting, if it's an easy-ish NM I'll just keep my DD atmas on. If it does something that can deal massive DMG through shadows in a short time I might switch VV for Impregnable Tower.

DD: RR, VV, Apoc/RH

Nuking: This is something I love to play with, If I know I'm going to be spamming the wheel I'll go with Beyond, MM, Ultimate(Hell's Guardian, if I had it).

For just giant showing off numbers Beyond, Frozen Fetters, MM: Gotta love 6k Hyoton: Sans
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-02 10:43:26
Link | Citer | R

Blade: Hi - RR GH AoA

No Blade Hi: - Get Blade: Hi, see #1
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-01-02 11:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Blade: Hi - RR GH AoA

No Blade Hi: - Get Blade: Hi, see #1
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-02 11:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Walk of Echoes is ghey
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-02 11:22:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Walk of Echoes is ghey
Yes it is... but I powered thru my swd and gun recently... not looking forward to bow/dagger
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-02 11:25:07
Link | Citer | R

got like 60 coins in 5 #7 runs personally 2 days ago, walk of echoes is not ghey but people like to solo farm ***in 1 or 3 or do 2 with 500 people

5manning #7 is the way to go if you dont suck
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-02 11:26:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Matzilla said:
got like 60 coins in 5 #7 runs personally 2 days ago, walk of echoes is not ghey but people like to solo farm ***in 1 or 3 or do 2 with 500 people

That only works if 7 is open on your server... we still only have 1, 2, 3, and 5 open... not even sure how we skipped 4
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-02 11:27:28
Link | Citer | R

Procing/etc: VV RR Apoc
DD: RR GH Apoc
Tanking: RR GH C&D
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-02 11:29:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

That only works if 7 is open on your server... we still only have 1, 2, 3, and 5 open... not even sure how we skipped 4

.........................wat.....................................
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-02 11:30:42
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... /cry. I've done so many runs with no coins or just lol ruin. Or other people there get them all
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-02 11:31:52
Link | Citer | R

7 isn't open on Phoenix either...
is 7 like any yilbegan fight? because I don't have any experience fighting Yilbegan.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-01-02 11:41:39
Link | Citer | R

not really like normal yilbegans except his tp moves, just spams comet and darkstar with the conal doom rarely and meteor rarely

cor/blu/blm/zombiesam kiting ftw
By kingx 2011-01-03 04:12:49
Link | Citer | R

Thx so much for help:) Annyone Tryed good atma + something like /rng + throwing shuriken inside aby?
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-03 04:16:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Walk of Echoes is ghey
imo small groups can get Full Empyrean faster than that fake woe ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2011-01-03 04:44:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
It was pinned down on BG recently after it was out and it's potent! I can't remember the exact formula but it's something like dAGI = 75 is the cap and with this you feed zero TP to the mob, or something incredibly minor like that.

I know I went and threw myself at a Minhocao yesterday on NIN/WAR for shits and giggles with 3x Furtherance and Gnarled Horn and the first TP move was at 33%.
So basically on NIN up the AGI and use twilight dagger for good measure, and the mob wont do a tp move at all during the fight?
 Asura.Macone
user: Macten
By Asura.Macone 2011-01-03 06:03:20
Link | Citer | R

Solo: Gnarled Horn, RR, Mounted Champion(for /War when triggering Red !!), Dark Depths or VV(for /Dnc, I choose which depending how much curing TP is needed)

Tank/DD with Blade: Hi: Gnarled Horn, RR, Dark Depths

Tank/DD no Blade: Hi: Gnarled Horn, RR, VV

High tier NM tank: Gnarled Horn, RR, third changes depending on NM but if you use Sanguine Scythe be sure to take off +crit damage gear and Kamome(if you are using it) because your crit damage will already be capped.

Other Atmas I would use for certain fights or scenarios: Apoc, C&D, Aquatic Ardor, Merciless Matriarch, Elemental Resist Atmas
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-03 13:54:11
Link | Citer | R

Which atma is AoA?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-01-03 13:59:16
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Get VV asap.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-01-03 14:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Walk of Echoes is ghey

Kannagi or go home.

Seriously. I'm 1/50 helm and 10/50 skins. When I get serious I bet it wouldn't take me more then a week to finish.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2011-01-03 14:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Walk of Echoes is ghey

Kannagi or go home.

Seriously. I'm 1/50 helm and 10/50 skins. When I get serious I bet it wouldn't take me more then a week to finish.

it wont. we are doing leaders now, 3 nights of helms and 2 nights so far of skins. should finish it tonight
First Page 2