Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Hades Sainti
Hades Sainti
 Sylph.Elgorian
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2011-01-01 17:15:56
Link | Citer | R

Was wondering if these were still worth even keeping around anymore? I know in abyssea you prolly won't need the enmity on them to keep hate, and accuracy is easily capped. The evasion is the only useful thing I really see on them at the moment.

Not really sure about outside of abyssea if they're still worthwhile to have anymore? I've got a pair, but find myself never touching them much anymore.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-01-01 19:05:24
Link | Citer | R

I think there are better evasion/agi H2H from magian moogles, HS is not good since other weapons do more damage and therefore generate more enmity.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
Serveur: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-01-01 20:17:41
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Elgorian said:
Was wondering if these were still worth even keeping around anymore?
Hello, Elgorian, look at your hades, now back to you, now back to your hades. Sadly, it is not worth ***, but if you AHed them you could save inventory and make a small ammount of gil. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a forum with a question that is pointless. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it is common sense with two minutes of that time you had before reading this. Look again, the post is now trolling. Anything is possible when you use common sense. I'm on a laptop.

Awesome.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-01 20:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Elgorian said:

Hello, Elgorian, look at your hades, now back to you, now back to your hades. Sadly, it is not worth ***, but if you AHed them you could save inventory and make a small ammount of gil. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a forum with a question that is pointless. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it is common sense with two minutes of that time you had before reading this. Look again, the post is now trolling. Anything is possible when you use common sense. I'm on a laptop.
Epic post, /thread.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-01-01 20:38:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Sylph.Elgorian said:

Epic post, /thread.
Idea was great, execution was a bit lacking. Maybe if you looked back to "X hands that are better than hades" I would have liked it more. 9/10.
 Shiva.Bleaubont
Serveur: Shiva
user: Bleaubont
By Shiva.Bleaubont 2011-01-01 20:58:24
Link | Citer | R

nothing like waste of space posts...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Elgorian
Serveur: Sylph
user: Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2011-01-02 01:53:18
Link | Citer | R

Yes, it was a serious question.
No, I haven't been in any situations lately where I've needed them.
I just wanted to know if there were still any situations worth keeping them around for.

Obviously Though, the Answer: No.
[+]
 Cerberus.Blazed
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Blazed 2011-01-02 19:02:52
Link | Citer | R

keep them for NIN/<job> kiting. Enmity yo!
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-01-05 13:26:20
Link | Citer | R

There are a couple scenarios I can think of for keeping them around, even now:

1. You actually, magically, come across some HS+1. Keep those and bask in the glory.

2. If for some reason you don't have a monk w/ you (I know, I know, everyone is monk these days...) and say, a war needs to proc blue. (Although I can't remember exactly just what WS they can get, so that might be irrelevant.)

3. You've got a ton of other jobs, other weapons, etc, and it's really not that important.** Kind of a cross idea from survivalist forums and such: "The weapon in your hand is much better than the weapon ffxiah wants you to have, but don't."

So yeah, overall, not much reason.

** If someone plays monk more than once a season - Earth time - you should get something else.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-01-05 13:30:48
Link | Citer | R

I used them for NIN kiting back in the day.
 Leviathan.Mitsurughy
user: EnricO
By Leviathan.Mitsurughy 2011-01-17 09:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:

2. If for some reason you don't have a monk w/ you (I know, I know, everyone is monk these days...) and say, a war needs to proc blue. (Although I can't remember exactly just what WS they can get, so that might be irrelevant.)
I just cant resist to say for that situation (without even looking in the accessible WS):
"wow dude good you want to trade me your weapon so i can proc blue. Real nice of you"
/and the war just looked down at his bare hands...
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-01-17 09:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Damnit.
 Leviathan.Mitsurughy
user: EnricO
By Leviathan.Mitsurughy 2011-01-19 06:00:58
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Damnit.
:-)
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-01-19 06:14:57
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Elgorian said:
Yes, it was a serious question. No, I haven't been in any situations lately where I've needed them. I just wanted to know if there were still any situations worth keeping them around for. Obviously Though, the Answer: No.

the fact you answered your own question in the post means that you never really needed to post it..