DC Universe. Your Thoughts. Discuss.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » DC Universe. Your thoughts. Discuss.
DC Universe. Your thoughts. Discuss.
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 10:28:58
Link | Citer | R

Hey ghouls and gals.

I've been dabbling with my fiance's DC Universe beta for the past day or two. I like it. It seems to play like as if Champions Online and City of Heroes had a kid with all the improvements.

Your thoughts and will you be trying this out yourselves? Being a superhero/dc/comicbook buff (marvel is on my **** list atm >.>) I'm looking forward to this game upon it's release.

Discuss.^^
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-21 11:24:43
Link | Citer | R

It looked good, but I don't have bet access :( I'll probably try it when it's released :D
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 11:29:23
Link | Citer | R

Yea, the way to play the beta is preording the game. My fiance's is letting me play a bit.
 Hades.Medjai
Serveur: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2010-12-21 11:51:54
Link | Citer | R

i have the game fully paid for and havent gotten a beta key =( *** gamestop, oh well it looks good hopefully it will keep me occupied till Old Republic comes out and then takes away all my free time until Phantasy Star Online 2 comes out then wooo no more free time for 2+ years. Oh yeah game looks sweet just dont know weather to get it on my PS3 my PC or both lol
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2010-12-21 11:53:32
Link | Citer | R

PS3 Beta here, have mixed feelings now about it. They just announced it's coming out for sure on Jan 11th, and last time I played, I had to reset my PS3 every 30 minutes to an hour due to constant freezing...

Though 2 GB patch today has me hopeful they'll shape it up. $199 Lifetime subscription also seems semi decent.
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 11:55:48
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Medjai said:
i have the game fully paid for and havent gotten a beta key =( *** gamestop, oh well it looks good hopefully it will keep me occupied till Old Republic comes out and then takes away all my free time until Phantasy Star Online 2 comes out then wooo no more free time for 2+ years. Oh yeah game looks sweet just dont know weather to get it on my PS3 my PC or both lol

Ugh...gamestop. I would go back and fight for that. They tend to be shady so I try to deal with them as little as possible but in this case for what you paid for they should deliver on what they advertise.

And whoa, a lot of mmos under your belt there :-P. I dunno how people do it 0.o, hehe I'm barely scraping by with ffxi so DC Universe will be a push. No biggie really since my endgame time has been cut down in half now since I left a group recently.
 Hades.Medjai
Serveur: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2010-12-21 12:04:37
Link | Citer | R

Rustytiger said:
Hades.Medjai said:

Ugh...gamestop. I would go back and fight for that. They tend to be shady so I try to deal with them as little as possible but in this case for what you paid for they should deliver on what they advertise.

And whoa, a lot of mmos under your belt there :-P. I dunno how people do it 0.o, hehe I'm barely scraping by with ffxi so DC Universe will be a push. No biggie really since my endgame time has been cut down in half now since I left a group recently.
not going to be playing them all together, more then likely will stop playing wow for dc like i did with ffxi to then so on really hoping PSO isnt a timesink like many other mmos lol if you want a easy game to level and get some great gear PSO is your game lol, i remember PSO for the dreamcast/gamecube/orignal xbox, you can level to the max of normal mode in about 10 hours, which back then was 50ish then max of hard in 20 hours which is 80 then max of Extreme in 10 hours which was 100 and get some of the better gear after killing a boss/quest/random mob or you could hack the game and get max level in 1 kill and make your own weps. oh how i love that game lol randomly killing players on the dreamcast with a game shark lol and having the best weapons in the game then dupeing them over and over for players for shits and giggles
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-21 12:06:09
Link | Citer | R

i have access but not sure i am going to play, i have friends who are playing it currently they are all enjoying it. to me it seems like Infamous mixed with an MMO
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 12:22:50
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Chilzen said:
PS3 Beta here, have mixed feelings now about it. They just announced it's coming out for sure on Jan 11th, and last time I played, I had to reset my PS3 every 30 minutes to an hour due to constant freezing... Though 2 GB patch today has me hopeful they'll shape it up. $199 Lifetime subscription also seems semi decent.

Some of the update patches for PS3 have been buggy with it of late. I had to do the same and even reset everything (lost all my saves ; ;) to get everything working right.

Nowadays I just check on forums to see if the updates are legit and working ok before i do a download of it.
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 12:25:15
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Medjai said:
oh how i love that game lol randomly killing players on the dreamcast with a game shark lol and having the best weapons in the game then dupeing them over and over for players for shits and giggles
Hehe, I remember those days. Dreamcast ftw^^. My friends have played PSO then and have told me all about it, even the gameshark hehe :-P
By devilsadvocate 2011-01-13 08:29:55
Link | Citer | R

So anyone play this game? Looking for people on 8.redemption world
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Krush
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Doc2love
By Leviathan.Krush 2011-04-04 12:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Looking for a partner for Duo Raids on Birthright