Sylph.Tsujikiri
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Tsujikiri
By Sylph.Tsujikiri 2010-12-20 12:26:30
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Adding Rani to the list as well unless I want to burn a brew.
even with Brew Rani might kill you..it has charm..and spam meteor..not the most fun NM out there.. we ran into snags cuz our brew'd mnk got charmed @5% or so...and i think it has like massive regen... took a 2nd brew'd mnk to kill it, because ***got hairy.. so Rani..is a definite no (btw both mnks had relics... one has 85 spharai, one had 85 verethragna...) benediction to 9999 hp on the mnk dont mean ***if you get charmed >_>

People keep saying he has mad regen, he does'nt. He can heal himself for 2k or you heal him if he uses a TP ability or Magic. Skill chains heal him also.
 Diabolos.Megatron
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2010-12-20 12:34:05
Link | Citer | R

those nm so anoy the crap out of me. i ws it for 200 dmg. or crap i healed it for 2k WTF. and it waleays wait til lthe Ws is goign off to cast and u cant stop it....
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-20 12:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Mega. Most of what I'm questioning are the higher tier NMs. I've dual boxed the chariots already. I've fought Itza before and I know he wont be a problem. I've fought Bennu before and I know he won't be a problem either. I killed the spider in the range for the clear the other night with a ninja friend, so I know that wouldn't be a problem either.

There are still a couple that I know will give me issues, and I'll just have to give them a shot with a brew on me and see how it goes. If I don't have to use it then it's a win. If I do have to use it, well it's still a win, but not one I will be able to burn through.

How is the urganite in Grauberg? I already got the win from it, but I wasn't really involved in the fight when I got the clear.
 Asura.Tamoa
Serveur: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-12-20 13:38:47
Link | Citer | R

The uragnite has 2 modes - Painful Whip which makes him take physical damage, magic will heal him. Palsinixis which is the opposite, in which case I suppose Formless Strikes would work. If you do perform an attack that heal him, he will do Virulent Haze, which is aoe burn and addle. He isn't terribly hard, I would think it's doable, although the fight might take a while.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-20 13:44:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Thanks Mega. Most of what I'm questioning are the higher tier NMs. I've dual boxed the chariots already. I've fought Itza before and I know he wont be a problem. I've fought Bennu before and I know he won't be a problem either. I killed the spider in the range for the clear the other night with a ninja friend, so I know that wouldn't be a problem either.

There are still a couple that I know will give me issues, and I'll just have to give them a shot with a brew on me and see how it goes. If I don't have to use it then it's a win. If I do have to use it, well it's still a win, but not one I will be able to burn through.

How is the urganite in Grauberg? I already got the win from it, but I wasn't really involved in the fight when I got the clear.
Not too bad. MNK/NIN + WHM/BLM (stun for agas but you have to be quick, t1 nukes for tp feet when he absorbs magic) should be fine. Can kite him if things get rough, his pathing is awful.