General Tales Of Asshatery

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » General tales of Asshatery
General tales of Asshatery
First Page 2 3 4 5
By Kikorimo 2010-12-09 10:17:37
Link | Citer | R

I can think of a few /ragemode stories from Titan, but I'm not so sure I can fit it all into one post without taking up a whole page. Also, it would likely be filled with so much profanity that it would be rather difficult to read, if not ending up getting deleted because of said excessive profanity... (get the feeling I spelled excessive wrong... eh, no one's perfect... (and yes, I am annoyed by my own poor spelling ~_~ ))

Got to catch a bus and finish a final project for a class, maybe try typing up one of these stories later and see if it will fit in a post...
 Sylph.Vestal
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:17:55
Link | Citer | R

1) he didnt need kill
2) she didnt need drop, he could've just kicked her after it dropped even if she did /try/ to steal it, which would be *** derp since we've killed it 6 times
3) cant sub pussy dnc if you're sub war.
4) cant claim a mob from one side of its pop-zone to the other.

Did you skip most of those facts? I dont give a *** if she didnt get claim or if they're a pink nin, or white war... The fact is he killed a mob that others obviously needed, and denied letting them get a kill towards there goal. Its not just to her, if this story happened to anyone I'd feel the same, but since she's my GF, it means thats the only reason I care I guess.[/quote]
Guess you should have helped her camp it rather than try to qq for her on a forum. Maybe that thf enjoys killing deadly dodo?! Perhaps he was farming *** skins. You just never know! Also, had he invited your precious, would you have made a post saying how cool of a guy roca is? Nope! Why? Because ppl now think trial=claim on mob. Wrong, you still need to play the game. Maybe roca hates your gf? Maybe they have secret naughty chat and she stopped it recently because you are an amazing bf! Soo many situations to consider. He should have invited her, he
Didnt, stop crying about it.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-09 10:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Kid in my LS NPC'd his soboro.

/endthread
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:24:35
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Vestal said:
1) he didnt need kill
2) she didnt need drop, he could've just kicked her after it dropped even if she did /try/ to steal it, which would be *** derp since we've killed it 6 times

Did you skip most of those facts? I dont give a *** if she didnt get claim or if they're a pink nin, or white war... The fact is he killed a mob that others obviously needed, and denied letting them get a kill towards there goal. Its not just to her, if this story happened to anyone I'd feel the same, but since she's my GF, it means thats the only reason I care I guess.
Guess you should have helped her camp it rather than try to qq for her on a forum. Maybe that thf enjoys killing deadly dodo?! Perhaps he was farming *** skins. You just never know! Also, had he invited your precious, would you have made a post saying how cool of a guy roca is? Nope! Why? Because ppl now think trial=claim on mob. Wrong, you still need to play the game. Maybe roca hates your gf? Maybe they have secret naughty chat and she stopped it recently because you are an amazing bf! Soo many situations to consider. He should have invited her, he
Didnt, stop crying about it.[/quote]

lol... no bother arguing with your one-tracked mind...

Also, I cant camp at work.

edit: oh god so many edits. You can say im QQing all you want, but he wasted someone elses time which could have easily been averted... All of your points are absolutely moot. I also lol'd at the 'trial = claim'. I'm more pissed that theres stupid *** like him who wont team up for them, and would rather claim against. Its retards like that, that I made this thread
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Im just a bitter old timer! You have adopted the new ffxi style!

Its moo point! Like a cows opinion duh!
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:29:48
Link | Citer | R

A bitter old timer who would easily waste someones time on the fact they dont have 1337 gear lol. win.

Ugh i hate editing:

The *** does 'old' and 'new' styles you talk about mean? Does the 'new' style refer to doing things effectively, like teaming up with others who need kills, or wondering why someone is wasting your time by killing a mob you need, that they dont, or even REFUSING to help them out? I'd rather play my 'new' style then your bass ackward 'old' ffxi style.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:35:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
A bitter old timer who would easily waste someones time on the fact they dont have 1337 gear lol. win.

Ugh i hate editing:

The *** does 'old' and 'new' styles you talk about mean? Does the 'new' style refer to doing things effectively, like teaming up with others who need kills, or wondering why someone is wasting your time by killing a mob you need, that they dont, or even REFUSING to help them out? I'd rather play my 'new' style then your bass ackward 'old' ffxi style.
Man this really has you upset. The good ffxi was when you camped something for days and lost claim to a jp bot! The new ffxi is wow2 beta.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:37:45
Link | Citer | R

That's stupid... For no reason at all do you need to COMPETE for a KILL. You're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing at this point... Its pretty obvious to see now -_-.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:39:12
Link | Citer | R

That's stupid... For no reason at all do you need to COMPETE for a KILL. You're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing at this point... Its pretty obvious to see now -_-.
Im just laughing because this all started over deadly dodo.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:39:50
Link | Citer | R

>csb
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:44:21
Link | Citer | R

>csb
Idk what that means 8(
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-12-09 10:44:36
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Vestal said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her
Your posts in the iizerg application threads are always a hilarious thing to read
I dont know why people keep applying. Then cry when they get made fun of. Can sombody please reform toysrus so they stop wasting my time!

I ask myself that a lot.
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Oh wait cool story bro. I get it!
@kimble, i see what u did there.
And i liked it sir.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:46:01
Link | Citer | R

oh wow, thats awesome of you ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 10:48:10
Link | Citer | R

oh wow, thats awesome of you ^^
Yeah im pretty quick on the cool kid lingo huh. I even knew what 1337 and hax was!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-09 10:48:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Vestal said:
lol. I miss bahamut back when ffxi wasnt on easy mode.
Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her

1) he didnt need kill

Did you skip most of those facts? I dont give a *** if she didnt get claim or if they're a pink nin, or white war... The fact is he killed a mob that others obviously needed, and denied letting them get a kill towards there goal. Its not just to her, if this story happened to anyone I'd feel the same, but since she's my GF, it means thats the only reason I care I guess.

I think they make NMs respawn slowly (sorta) is for that very reason. If there were a hundred deadly dodos spawning all over the place, what is the challenge in that?

Edit: not saying that the person wasn't rude. Just that I don't really see the obligation to invite. Personally, I would have. Next update: Be in the same zone as the mob when it dies, with the weapon equipped or in your inventory, mog house, locker. Must within 8 trials on either side of the monster's trial in order to count.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:50:26
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
lol. I miss bahamut back when ffxi wasnt on easy mode.
Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

1) he didnt need kill

I think they make NMs respawn slowly (sorta) is for that very reason. If there were a hundred deadly dodos spawning all over the place, what is the challenge in that?

So there is a point to competing for a non-drop item?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-09 10:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Actually, people are killing it for lulz every time it pops on Ramuh.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-12-09 10:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Bart:
that guy that called you a "gook" made himself a racist thug. I'm glad you called him out, he deserves that, and worse.
I really really hate it when ex-military, police, etc. try to use their profession (or ex-profession) to validate their blatant racism and/or angry/bitter viewpoints and attitudes. It doesn't wash. If one served his country proudly, and that's where he "hangs his hat", then he should be obligated to honor the things that make America what it is: freedom and the melding of cultures into a new and ever-changing multi-racial community.

Calling someone a "gook" or a "spick" immediately and unequivocally makes said person a racist piece of crap. "Gook"? Really? Did he fight in WWII while he was in the military? C'mon.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 10:58:20
Link | Citer | R

As I said, believe what you want. Now everyone else can post whats happened to them like the thread was intended.
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-09 10:59:17
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Vestal said:
You better get a bj for all this drama

This would more than make up for anything OP might say, now, or later.
[+]
By Halfpint 2010-12-09 11:00:28
Link | Citer | R

When the second installment of abysea came out i saw all kinds of NM stealing....especially before ppl knew the trick of fighting certain NM. In the last 2 weeks...especially with seal NM's...i have seen a more cooperative attitude.
Last night a few ppl were fighting weretrice for blm seals. we had been in the area for about 30 minutes so i asked if we could alternate pls...they said yes...then I asked if a RDM seal dropped could i lot for it...got another yes. We also got a smn and whm seal from them.
If i do not have a full alliance i have no problem helping ppl out.

Edit: ok that came out odd....we had been there 30 min when another pt showed up and grabbed the next spawn.. then i asked.... it's all good from there,
 Asura.Tamoa
Serveur: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-12-09 11:01:59
Link | Citer | R

Someone in here doesn't know how to quote.

Also, I agree with the op, it was a douchebag thing to do.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-09 11:02:06
Link | Citer | R

I guess I can't really contribute to this thread, now that I've thought about it. I guess it really sucks that I pretty much always have a good time.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 11:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Vestal said:
@eric no, he was being a ***.
But is that such a huge deal as to post a QQ thread about it? Seriously?! If thats the worst thing that happened to me i would be happy.
Also, in the time it took to cry like a 13 yr old that stupid *** nm repopped, and nobody cared. My argument isnt that what roca did wasnt a *** move. My aregument is that you are pussywipped for making a thread about it because it happened to your gf. You better get a bj for all this drama

This thread is about general asshattery, it's not a player warning. l2read.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 11:06:52
Link | Citer | R

My phones a bigger douche than me and wont quote sometimes.
I know how to read, i read right between the lines and got to the part where he stated the persons name, said *** you to them, and said "this isnt a warning but".... He obviously wanted roca to be known as a *** because the guy refused to give his gf a free trial kill.