Aydeewa Lv.60 Camp?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Aydeewa Lv.60 Camp?
Aydeewa Lv.60 Camp?
 Asura.Volition
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Volition
By Asura.Volition 2009-02-19 20:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Just wondering what entrances from Wajaom Woodlands one can take to get to a good Aydeewa camp for level 60s? Try and list them all, because so far all the ones we went in were taken.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-02-19 20:19:08
Link | Citer | R

I-6 is the best camp, closest to one of the better camps in there imo. (Room at K-7)

I-10 isn't a bad entrance either, takes you closer to camp #2 than I-6. (Room at I-9/J-9)

Don't think any other entrances support decent camps.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-19 21:05:30
Link | Citer | R

1-6, hug left wall. Job done! Defoliator (Crawlers) and Puktrap (uh... hmm) a-plenty, enough for one fast party or two average parties. Get's a little lame if more than one good party is there though, not enough mobs!
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-19 23:38:59
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
1-6, hug left wall. Job done! Defoliator (Crawlers) and Puktrap (uh... hmm) a-plenty, enough for one fast party or two average parties. Get's a little lame if more than one good party is there though, not enough mobs!

Yeah there's just enough room for 2 parties, although it does get a bit crowded, there's only about ehhh.... 4 Defoliators there? Puktraps aren't too bad, it's just Defoliators are better.

The 2 camps are usually at the end of the tunnel you're coming out of, and on top of the ledge on the right side of the room. It's a common camp, or at least it was for me when leveling PLD at around 55-60.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-21 01:50:40
Link | Citer | R

There are, I believe, 6 Defoliators in the first big room, and 5 down the hall and to the left. They're all on a 16 minute respawn timer so if your party kills fast, I recommend you move past the Slime Molds up to the Defoliator/Aydeewa Diremite camp. You very rarely run out of mobs at that one.