Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Update
Update
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-07 05:26:11
Link | Citer | R

Anyone notice anything with the new update? I noticed I had 1.9k hp mnk/war outside of abyssea (no hp merits). New HP bonus trait?

Impedus is weird. It builds up every each hit you land. Seems to give 2.5 atk or something weird for each successful hit you land (noticed it going up by 5 or 7 atk or so per interval). Dunno about crit rate on it. It resets back down to nothing whenever you miss. I got around a 65 atk increase at most (that I saw, didn't check too often) before a reset. Nothing ground-breaking, but not "bad".

Anyone else notice different stuff?

Also: mnk/war has too many JAs now.
 Bismarck.Helixx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-12-07 05:59:16
Link | Citer | R

Yep, seems to reset on every miss.

Also w about new available atmas. there are some that give crit hit rate+, or double/tripple attack. (synthetic atmas) Some nice things for MNK maybe.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-07 07:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Helixx said:
Yep, seems to reset on every miss.

Also w about new available atmas. there are some that give crit hit rate+, or double/tripple attack. (synthetic atmas) Some nice things for MNK maybe.

Yea, Alpha and Omega, hp - major, triple attack + major, atk + superior (50). Played with it shortly, too damn late for me to test the triple attack (and I'd have to get kparser to work or have my friend parse.)
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-07 08:47:51
Link | Citer | R

A&O is pretty fun =Z. Sleep time now.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-07 08:54:21
Link | Citer | R

I used A&O on sam yesterday. Sonic thrusting hitting multiple mobs 1.7-2.3k each, ***was boss. Had some fell cleave warriors as well, was doing 180ishk/hr

Got mnk and sam to 90 within 3 and a half hours (not each but for both)
 Alexander.Sumo
Serveur: Alexander
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2010-12-07 12:50:56
Link | Citer | R

curious, does the addition of any of the new synth atmas replace the tried and true RR + VV or RR + GH setup that monks currently enjoy?
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-12-07 12:56:35
Link | Citer | R

What is the triple attack atma from? WotG missions? Tripe attack Major would be amazing to stack with the THF set bonus
 Cerberus.Blazed
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Blazed 2010-12-07 13:37:32
Link | Citer | R

2 hours has Alpha and Omega triple attack rate @ 3.9%
probably climb to 5% with a larger chunk.
however, i think RR/VV still wins.
Also noticing less Crits with Impetus up ><
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-07 13:49:14
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Sumo said:
curious, does the addition of any of the new synth atmas replace the tried and true RR + VV or RR + GH setup that monks currently enjoy?
Doubt it. GH got even better with the AGI/TP update since that is calculated separately from normal Subtle Blow, so between counters and dramatically reduced TP gain it's not something I'd want to give up. RR is going to be a given unless I missed some combination of atmas that surpasses it, which brings in the consideration of a third Lunar Abyssite.