Not Bad New Stuff...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Not bad new stuff...
Not bad new stuff...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-09 03:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
JSE ear is 2-3%, so Suppa's better (granted depending on buffs you may not want to use either one). Not sure if Kamome's still the best offhand or no.

Set bonus isn't additional DW% afaik.

set bonus is NOT DW% it adds hits to your attack rounds, essentially giving you OaT action from what I understand
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-12-09 05:49:13
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
JSE ear is 2-3%, so Suppa's better (granted depending on buffs you may not want to use either one). Not sure if Kamome's still the best offhand or no. Set bonus isn't additional DW% afaik.

You've done significant testing? I got this earring yesterday as of this post. Only got to play around with it a few times, i did substitute suppa with this and other ear brutal and no big diff, then i dual wielded them (no pun intended lol) and only saw a slight increse but was disappointed at over all tp gain with the loss of 5% double attack on brutal.

I'd say this earring is very situational...
 Cerberus.Nexxus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Orions
By Cerberus.Nexxus 2010-12-09 06:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Evasion set, better this earing than 2 ear only evasion +
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-09 08:17:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
JSE ear is 2-3%, so Suppa's better (granted depending on buffs you may not want to use either one). Not sure if Kamome's still the best offhand or no. Set bonus isn't additional DW% afaik.

You've done significant testing? I got this earring yesterday as of this post. Only got to play around with it a few times, i did substitute suppa with this and other ear brutal and no big diff, then i dual wielded them (no pun intended lol) and only saw a slight increse but was disappointed at over all tp gain with the loss of 5% double attack on brutal.

I'd say this earring is very situational...
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/98420-Final-Magian-Empyreon-Armor.?p=4289423&viewfull=1#post4289423
 Bismarck.Sesshomaru
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sesshomaru 2010-12-21 22:18:27
Link | Citer | R

So has anyone come across the Magoraga Bead necklace or Oirandori yet? Can't find any info on them anywhere lol