Views On Astral Burning?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Views on Astral burning?
Views on Astral burning?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 26 27 28
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-04 22:59:21
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Phlow said:
Hey Daleterrence, you doin good? Haven't heard too much out of Asura. Heard it has drama, but idk, Ifrit is always boring ;-;

Random, but yeah I'm cool. And Asura is pretty big on the drama, seems to have calmed down outside the Dynamis scene as of late though.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-04 23:04:27
Link | Citer | R

I have tried AF parties once with my BLM. Went from a little over LVL 11 to 21!! Left the tunnels and headed to the magic shop for new spells. Got my spells and decided to head to the dunes to test them out. To my shock, lighting did less damage than the MP cost(no pun intended). I almost got killed by a mob that read as easy.Well it took me several hours to skill up elemental magic, but I did. My advice is not to burn to much on a job you want to take to 75. But then again we all pay to play so do what is best for you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-04 23:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
360 player gandolf gandorf I have not watched or read that book in years. So it does not bother me, why do you care?

And yet you completely missed the whole point behind the post. You hang on to the afterthought. Good job, retard!

Nope, I read it ***. I just ignore people with IQ's lower or between 60.

I went in one ear and out the other! yes indeed, tehehehe.

Of course it did. That's what people who lack basic comprehension skills do. "Lower or between 60" ? Between what, exactly? Did you learn about that in special ed, or do you manage to not make sense all by yourself? Your mother must be proud.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-04 23:19:28
Link | Citer | R

Can't this thread be locked..? I think its outlived its effectiveness and decent discussion by 22 pages, also the word c*nt is enough for me.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 23:21:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Can't this thread be locked..? I think its outlived its effectiveness and decent discussion by 22 pages, also the word c*nt is enough for me.

Same, I don't think americans find it as offensive as we do, but that is over the line imo.

Especially calling a women it... >.>
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-04 23:24:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Same, I don't think americans find it as offensive as we do, but that is over the line imo.

Especially calling a women it... >.>

Normally, I would take offense. But being that A) This is the internet and B) Stanflame uses words he doesn't understand on a daily basis, it's hard to do anything but laugh.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 23:25:15
Link | Citer | R

It's still a step too far for me lol.

I can't think of a similar curse in the US, but it's pretty bad in the UK lol.

but lol, I'm glad to see you posting again Kat ^^
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-04 23:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure that is the first post I have ever reported actually. And I agree, it is too far.

PS: You got a friend, someone keeps down rating all your posts... I don't think I need to guess who either.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-04 23:27:30
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Eh, ya. Work's been crazy busy lately. Got 4 girls out on medical leave so it's been rough. Haven't had a day off in almost 2 months ect. ect.

How you been? ^_^
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 23:29:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Eh, ya. Work's been crazy busy lately. Got 4 girls out on medical leave so it's been rough. Haven't had a day off in almost 2 months ect. ect.

How you been? ^_^

that sucks D: I lack a job so you know >.> As much as it was nice to start with, the lack of funds and lack of motivation is kinda crappy >.>

In game everything is good, finally got brd to 75, and got into an EGLS lol

You should demand some time off, working that hard can't be good D:
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-04 23:34:51
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

How you been? ^_^

that sucks D: I lack a job so you know >.> As much as it was nice to start with, the lack of funds and lack of motivation is kinda crappy >.>

In game everything is good, finally got brd to 75, and got into an EGLS lol

You should demand some time off, working that hard can't be good D:

Congrats! I hated BRD, but hopefully you'll find it enjoyable.

And working is good. I need the monies. Just bought a new car and few other random items I needed, so the extra income is good. Even if it means working that much. (Needless to say, I will enjoy my day off tomorrow! w00t!)
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-04 23:41:45
Link | Citer | R

Relax and have a good day off!!!
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-04 23:55:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
You know, I think I can sum this up easily..

Scenario: Person Astral Burns, 10 to 75. They have ***skills, both in the meaning of playing the job, and their skills ig are that of a level 10 character.

You, may or may not like this. Or you may not give a damn.

To the Astral Burners: More power to you if you are EXPing up to 75 that way, however isn't it going to take the same amount of time gaining Weapon skills, as it would leveling up normally? T

No it doesn't take as long or longer. At least for me. I didn't go in as lvl10 smn and af burn to 75. I went in as a smn29 with almost capped skill. Then at SMN65 or so I was soloing crabs in Kuftal tunnel, skilling up and learning my job. I also had fun in Boyhada tree. After I got to SMN75 I solo'd imps, learning my job and skilling up. Not to mention decent xp. I'd also go to besieged if it was available. This took me maybe 2 weeks or so, not constantly skilling up.

So, technically 2 days to get to 75. But let us be fair with averages and say 1 week, plus 1-2 weeks of skilling up.

Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-04 23:58:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Chasuro said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
You know, I think I can sum this up easily..

Scenario: Person Astral Burns, 10 to 75. They have ***skills, both in the meaning of playing the job, and their skills ig are that of a level 10 character.

You, may or may not like this. Or you may not give a damn.

To the Astral Burners: More power to you if you are EXPing up to 75 that way, however isn't it going to take the same amount of time gaining Weapon skills, as it would leveling up normally? T

No it doesn't take as long or longer. At least for me. I didn't go in as lvl10 smn and af burn to 75. I went in as a smn29 with almost capped skill. Then at SMN65 or so I was soloing crabs in Kuftal tunnel, skilling up and learning my job. I also had fun in Boyhada tree. After I got to SMN75 I solo'd imps, learning my job and skilling up. Not to mention decent xp. I'd also go to besieged if it was available. This took me maybe 2 weeks or so, not constantly skilling up.

So, technically 2 days to get to 75. But let us be fair with averages and say 1 week, plus 1-2 weeks of skilling up.

Thats magic skill wise. And 1 Magic skill. What if you were a PLD for example? Thats a few magic skills to cap out, easy in Besieged. But what about Shield and Sword?

Edit: I find it funny people wait until it is 6 AM here to pick out problems with my rant. Anyways, I've spent far too long on this thread than I consider worth the effort.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-05-05 00:29:40
Link | Citer | R

Jesus, this thread still going on? lol
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-05 00:31:30
Link | Citer | R

aww someone rated me down because the dolt, bugger twit felt stupid~!

[/quote]
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-05 01:19:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Old school? since i am reply now? I have been playing since 2003 ***, try something new.

Why it took so long to reply to your post, pulling in dynamis - windurst, sacking and actually helping newer people in shell get clear was more important.

I have been playing since 2003, so try again you fail.

lrn2read.

I never once asked you why you weren't replying to me. Frankly, I don't care if you were drinking cyanide this whole time.

And congrats on playing since 2003. But once again, you need to learn to read. I said "probably," not "definitely." If you find yourself having trouble with simple words, this website will be able to help you out.

I can see, however, your own insults never get old. Calling me a *** twice in one thread? I never realized how much hatred you have towards me. I should feel special, but considering you publicly announce desires to knife people in game, I'll simply chalk it up to the fact you have anger issues. Good luck to your "nice" LS. I can't see how they can be nice when they accept someone who has diarrhea of the mouth and matches the IQ of a wet shoelace.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-05 01:30:48
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Old school? since i am reply now? I have been playing since 2003 ***, try something new.

Why it took so long to reply to your post, pulling in dynamis - windurst, sacking and actually helping newer people in shell get clear was more important.

I have been playing since 2003, so try again you fail.

lrn2read.

I never once asked you why you weren't replying to me. Frankly, I don't care if you were drinking cyanide this whole time.

And congrats on playing since 2003. But once again, you need to learn to read. I said "probably," not "definitely." If you find yourself having trouble with simple words, this website will be able to help you out.

I can see, however, your own insults never get old. Calling me a *** twice in one thread? I never realized how much hatred you have towards me. I should feel special, but considering you publicly announce desires to knife people in game, I'll simply chalk it up to the fact you have anger issues. Good luck to your "nice" LS. I can't see how they can be nice when they accept someone who has diarrhea of the mouth and matches the IQ of a wet shoelace.

but again, you do not know ***about the real me outside of game. MY IQ is beyond average, I can care less about anything you say.

60ish IQ? compared to 150+ I am ignoring your posts from now on, cuntface.

Oh btw I am stopping here, my posts were on topic in the thread till you came a long. Not trying to get in trouble, btw look at the avatar, you should have known.

TROLOLOLOLOLL

360 player gfto, you AFB supporting bugger/twit.

As all the posts in the thread have said: afb are for losers.
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
I am trying to anger stan, and it is not working

nuff said.
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
Serveur: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-05-05 01:47:48
Link | Citer | R

Sooo who wants to buy a burn on cerberus? 400k ;)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Ninetales
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-05 01:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
MY IQ is beyond average
Beyond regular averageness! ULTIMATE averageness!
[+]
 Ifrit.Jurai
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2010-05-05 02:00:48
Link | Citer | R

Isn't part of the game having exp party to fight n stuff? A reason to use that gear you got? Why stand around naked and get free points- kinda defeats the purpose.

I guess if you need that job for your uber HNM group or w/e sure- you already did your time exping in the last 5 year- but casual players doing this are basically ruining how the game was supposed to be played.

Unfortunately, no one really cares about how it's supposed to be- they want to do it their way and the fastest possible. Kiddies don't have a sense of adventure and challenge anymore- just want the #s.. which doesn't really mean anything if you didn't earn it.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2010-05-05 02:10:23
Link | Citer | R

ASTRAL BURN SUCKS *** >.....> MAKES NOOBS At lvl 75 that don't know or got the skill to play their jobs to the fullest

simple and clean , ppl gotta learn their jobs and it is a lot more fun to lvl up slowly while learning their ***

IF U 75 and use this for merit points

1st of all
U SUCK

2nd of all
Think of the low lvl u Harming by making it go from lvl 10 or w/e u guys do to lvl 75 without learning their jobs

PEACE OUT

v O.<
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2010-05-05 02:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Jurai said:
Isn't part of the game having exp party to fight n stuff? A reason to use that gear you got? Why stand around naked and get free points- kinda defeats the purpose.

I guess if you need that job for your uber HNM group or w/e sure- you already did your time exping in the last 5 year- but casual players doing this are basically ruining how the game was supposed to be played.

Unfortunately, no one really cares about how it's supposed to be- they want to do it their way and the fastest possible. Kiddies don't have a sense of adventure and challenge anymore- just want the #s.. which doesn't really mean anything if you didn't earn it.

as a fact it does earn something to earn ur lvls without astral flow

I NEVER Done it = PPL Look up to me

PPL who Burn = CRAP worse than SCUM Bro

i solo 50~63 SMN

atm 65

working it up slowly and enjoying it ^^
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-05 02:29:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I AM MAKING A RELEVANT POST NOW.

The return of the mustache!! YUSS!!!!

Bismarck.Kuroganashi dude, you need to back up your arguments. You can't just say, AF Burn is ***! Why is it ***? Otherwise you look like an idiot and people can easily dismiss you.
 Cerberus.Lightvision
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2010-05-05 02:34:10
Link | Citer | R

i have SMN AF burned before but not to get to lvl75 tho, mostly got Subjobs and merits till i lvl'd BRD to 75. IMO

meriting pulling on BRD > SMN burning
having fun with friends > bored out ya mind while people pulling mobs for 40 mins before you can start

i actually solo'd SMN to lvl75
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2010-05-05 02:34:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Chasuro said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I AM MAKING A RELEVANT POST NOW.

The return of the mustache!! YUSS!!!!

Bismarck.Kuroganashi dude, you need to back up your arguments. You can't just say, AF Burn is ***! Why is it ***? Otherwise you look like an idiot and people can easily dismiss you.

hehehe , well , i seen ppl at 75 that smn burn , they don't know ***SQUAD

or got the skill necessary to do pt or end game

RDM that won't heal

SAM that dun know what meditate or Third eye is

BLM that say they don't heal or sub heal -.-

PLD that can't get hate on themselves

WELL MIGHT BE BISMARK

Cuz Bismark SUCKS BALLZ bro

I came From Fairy Server , I never heard of SMN Burn until i was in Bismark

and i think getting no skillz , make ppl suck ballz

Again , i EARN my lvls , i dun Cheat like SMN Burners do

anyhow , summoning magic is almost cap and i got +23 on armor

so i will have SMN 65 with S. magic 223+23 = 246 ^^

my Spirits also cast AM

Water Spirit Casted Flood for 1050 DMG :P

O.< d
 Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-05-05 02:54:20
Link | Citer | R

yeah, this topic is hella old.
with that said, no. i don't and will not AB.
mostly because i refuse to pay for exp.. thats fkn lame
and because i talked so much ***on AB
when it first hit the scene that if i was to do it now..
i'd be a man without conviction
and that is worse than any gimp, noob, nab...
(inject derogatory slang) AB has to offer.
i will agree that shitty players are shitty,
no matter how long it takes to hit 75.
so to reiterate, idgaf about Astral Burns anymore
but if its shoved in my face... {too weak}
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 26 27 28