Post Your Pics Thread?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 312 313 314 ... 453 454 455
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-04 15:37:03
Link | Citer | R

Yeah my diet isn't the best, but that's because I'm pretty low on cash most of the time. I could probably do with eggs for breakfast every morning and more chicken/meat if it wasn't so pricey.

And as far as "fattening" up so to speak, my super fast metabolism doesn't let me gain almost any weight. I've stayed 115-120lbs or so(Haven't checked in a good several months) for the last 2 years or so.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-08-04 15:37:27
Link | Citer | R

It's really hard to build muscle when you're really thin and have a high metabolism. I gained like 10 pounds this summer and then lost it all once I stopped training, it sucks. But I guess it's a blessing too.

And he looks hot, in my world skinny is best. And you're the right kind, lean and healthy~ I stopped worrying about being super muscular because it's too much trouble for me, so the in between is good enough, and people don't care in the end, it's how you feel that matters.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-04 15:39:56
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I just want to be in pretty good shape/healthy, and have nice lean/fit muscles. I don't think I would look good with huge muscles anyway.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-08-04 15:40:21
Link | Citer | R

I know all about a high metabolism. :P I shed weight like crazy

I think if you'd eat more calories, you'd definitely notice the difference

/shrug

Tiger seems to manage though, so I'm sure you could too
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-04 15:41:24
Link | Citer | R

pasta sandwiches for a week.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-08-04 15:42:47
Link | Citer | R

You don't want to gain a fat pouch >.> all those carbs will go straight to that nice stomach, go at your own pace. Anything worth working towards isn't quick lol.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-04 15:44:46
Link | Citer | R

I just eat what I can, and I've pretty much been eating double the amount of food the past few weeks and it looks like it's been turning into muscle.

Or maybe I have a black hole in my stomach.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-08-04 15:57:48
Link | Citer | R

He found your youtube profile though :P
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-04 16:02:07
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
He found your youtube profile though :P

Yeh after like 2 years he figured out I was the person who left a comment on his page. I honestly hope he does one day show up looking for me lol.

On a side note, I think it's high time this thread had another Sagi pic :p
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-04 16:18:45
Link | Citer | R

Sagi, you sure you can handle all that lady drool? lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-04 16:33:17
Link | Citer | R

If you're having a terrible time gaining weight, eat about x2-x3 your body weight in grams of carbs per day. You'll gain weight. Make sure, however, that you're eating good carbs, such as whole grain products
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-08-04 16:39:15
Link | Citer | R

and fruits! well, you don't really have to. Don't worry, I know you'll reach your goal! Just don't do what I do and stop 3/4 of the way. I get bored doing things really quick and never finish what I start lol.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-04 16:45:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If you're having a terrible time gaining weight, eat about x2-x3 your body weight in grams of carbs per day. You'll gain weight. Make sure, however, that you're eating good carbs, such as whole grain products

Only whole grain stuff I have really is my bread and have about 2 sandwiches a day.

Also I have a banana and an apple everyday usually.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-04 16:50:09
Link | Citer | R

Invest in brown rice. It takes a lot longer to cook, but you can make it in bulk, then just microwave throughout the week.

Things such as beans are also good(even canned, and that's rly cheap), complex carbs. You just don't want a lot of simple carbs. Sweet potatoes are also awesome.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-08-04 16:52:53
Link | Citer | R

if you have the spare change, you can search around on the internet for a cheap weight gaining drink, but really any drink mix will work. The ones that say weight gainer also have on the serving size as like 5 scoops as opposed to the regular ones with one scoop. But, they tend to have a large amount of carbs for pre-post workout energy renewel. I also heard that hemp protein was really good, but it's kind of expensive. For me, I go the hard way when gaining weight and go on a lower carb/fat and mostly protein diet. But that's super hard and slow. I train to look good, not to be strong. I freakin sew dresses and pants, I don't need to be strong haha.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-04 16:57:02
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:

I'll add it to my morning smoothie for extra vitamins >_>
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-08-04 17:02:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

I'll add it to my morning smoothie for extra vitamins >_>

>.> my Chinese friend drinks some kind of rhino stuff. It smells pretty gross. Reminds me of drool..
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-08-04 19:21:53
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
I think just eating more would be more beneficial than anything else, Cheyne. I'm not sure though!

I also remember hearing it's easier to turn fat into muscle than nothing into muscle, so it's better to bulk up first?
My studies in Biomedical Science caused be to think, "Lolwat?" when I read this! D:

You are right though, it is better to bulk up a tad before trying to build/tone muscles.

However, by looking at him, I can hypothesis that he is underweight for his height and should probably bulk up in both fat and muscle anyways. Underweight BMI is not always a good thing, yo! D:
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-08-05 00:54:26
Link | Citer | R

Hot off the press :3 loool.

Good times.
 Siren.Taylanichi
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Taylanichi 2011-08-05 00:57:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Clinpachi said:

Hot off the press :3 loool.

Good times.

nooooo you did not! lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-08-11 18:34:57
Link | Citer | R

omfg cheyne you have gotten sexy O.o
Good Job and don't give up :)
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
user: Danzo
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-08-11 18:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Cheyne said:
Yeah my diet isn't the best, but that's because I'm pretty low on cash most of the time. I could probably do with eggs for breakfast every morning and more chicken/meat if it wasn't so pricey.

And as far as "fattening" up so to speak, my super fast metabolism doesn't let me gain almost any weight. I've stayed 115-120lbs or so(Haven't checked in a good several months) for the last 2 years or so.
Sorry sir, but this is ***. Coming from personal experience of being in your shoes and shooting up 30-40 lbs. The key is simply to eat more PER meal including protein shakes. When it isn't "meal" time, keep your metabolism going by eating an apple, peanut butter sandwiches, etc. And don't eat after 8PM.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2011-08-11 19:01:44
Link | Citer | R

I know some ppl who can't gain weight even if they ate a whole turkey feast. My brother is like that and cousin.

If he doesn't eat after 8pm, it just helps lose weight, not gain. I think everyone's way of gaining/losing is different but from experience, I know that I lose better when I don't eat after 8pm.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-08-11 19:05:26
Link | Citer | R

It's more about eating more overtime than in a single dinner I would think. Most people who are skinny and say they can't gain weight, just don't eat enough to actually gain. I know people who have coffee for breakfast, lunch and then a tv dinner lol
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-08-11 19:06:32
Link | Citer | R

Also has to do with sleep habits. Being on a FFXIAH forum, I know that's 90% of the problem. Reason I say stop eating at 8, is because a healthy sleep would start at 9. Then at 6AM i'd start my day with a huge breakfast consisting of eggs bacon potatoes and beans 7:30- shake > gym by 8:30-9 ready to start the day.

Point is: us "skinny" people have to stop feeling content and move on to feeling full.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2011-08-11 19:07:35
Link | Citer | R

That's true too. But I know my brother can eat a lot. Should see him with just a bowl of cereal lol
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-08-11 19:09:31
Link | Citer | R

Means little-to-nothing if he's staying up til 3 AM. Defeats the purpose of "eating a lot."
First Page 2 3 ... 312 313 314 ... 453 454 455