Post Your Pics Thread?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 453 454 455
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-27 11:45:25
Link | Citer | R

*Shrugs...* Tbh, I don't like that half-pursed lips look she has in that pic. Just looks weird imo.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 11:45:43
Link | Citer | R

Lol dont take this the wrong way Gaea but didnt really notice it before that pic but you look quite a bit like my mom... or at least what she did when I was a kid and last saw her. Kinda creepy really.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-27 11:46:57
Link | Citer | R

Jaerik said:
Man... posted my pic earlier but... now everyone's using theirs as their avatar? Hrm, do I succumb to peer pressure?

I'm kinda attached to my little red-haired game character from... some fighting game I can't even remember. I've had him for years now...

Conflicted!

Needs to be fully clothed this time too. >.>
 Odin.Gaea
Serveur: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 11:54:04
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Lol dont take this the wrong way Gaea but didnt really notice it before that pic but you look quite a bit like my mom... or at least what she did when I was a kid and last saw her. Kinda creepy really.

If I were your mom, you would have an unexplained fear of wire coat hangers.

Tbest said:
*Shrugs...* Tbh, I don't like that half-pursed lips look she has in that pic. Just looks weird imo.

I beg to differ. I love the pursed lips look. :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 11:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:

Lol I call child abuse!!! Yeah youd also look alot older... and alot of other lame stuff.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-27 12:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Gaea said:

Lol I call child abuse!!! Yeah youd also look alot older... and alot of other lame stuff.

I think she meant she would have tried to DIY about you.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 12:00:52
Link | Citer | R

DIY?
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-27 12:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
DIY?

Do it yourself
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 12:03:20
Link | Citer | R

Wow... wow
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Serveur: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-05-27 12:03:55
Link | Citer | R

Excesspain said:
Dasva said:
Gaea said:

I think she meant she would have tried to DIY about you.

I think she means she would have pulled a Whoopi Goldberg on your ***.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 12:07:04

Yes, I would have dragged him out of my womb with a coat hanger on prom night and deposited him in a dumpster.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-27 12:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:
Dasva said:

Tbest said:

I beg to differ. I love the pursed lips look. :P

To each their own I suppose... But they're only like half-pursed or whatever... O.oa Maybe that's her maximum pursage. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 12:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:
Yes, I would have dragged him out of my womb with a coat hanger on prom night and deposited him in a dumpster.

... you got problems
 Diabolos.Cassi
Serveur: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-27 12:11:19

Gaea said:

/fear
 Fairy.Onehicup
By Fairy.Onehicup 2009-05-27 12:13:37
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Gaea said:

... you got problems

gaea you seem to be nasty quite a lot. not in the funny or clever way which it can be.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-27 12:15:40
Link | Citer | R

Onehicup said:
Dasva said:
Gaea said:

... you got problems

gaea you seem to be nasty quite a lot. not in the funny or clever way which it can be.

But...it's so...shocking!

C'mon everyone, on three!

One...
Two...
Three!!

/shocked.
 Lakshmi.Antonios
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-27 12:15:57
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-05-27 12:17:25
Link | Citer | R

Haha! I like the shades dude!
 Fairy.Onehicup
By Fairy.Onehicup 2009-05-27 12:18:09
Link | Citer | R

/em hands on face *GASP*
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 16:28:33

/derail

Dasva said:
Gaea said:

... you got problems

Get it through your head. I don't appreciate your pointed, witless commentary to every post I make. I don't like you. Ignore me. Quit trying to use me to get attention for yourself. This post doesn't require a reply.

Onehicup said:

He's a little troll like Rowland who follows me around in any thread I post in and tries to +1 his post count with gibberish personal attacks. It's old and monotonous. Go through the forums and you'll notice that I won't even reply to his posts that make half a bit of sense even if they aren't about me. I won't even post in his threads. I don't want to associate myself with him, nor do I want to feel he has justification to even talk to me. I'll ignore him half the time even when he comments on my posts. Now, he's calling me old and saying I look like his mom. Yada, yada, it's nonsense. Daily, he takes these little jabs, to try put me down and make himself feel better. He's a retard.

Talking about it only derails the thread and encourages a response from him. But quite frankly, I'm a very nice person. I'm just sick of this moron.

/rerail

I accidentally admitted I have fleas (not really) in a new video. I'll post later, LOL!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 16:32:30
Link | Citer | R

>.>

Let's stop with the personal attacks please. Not talking to just one, to all. Thanks :)
 Kujata.Houshisama
Serveur: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-27 16:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
>.>

Let's stop with the personal attacks please. Not talking to just one, to all. Thanks :)

YO MOMMA
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 16:34:12
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:
/derail

Dasva said:
Gaea said:

... you got problems

Get it through your head. I don't appreciate your pointed, witless commentary to every post I make. I don't like you. Ignore me. Quit trying to use me to get attention for yourself. This post doesn't require a reply.

Onehicup said:

He's a little troll like Rowland who follows me around in any thread I post in and tries to +1 his post count with gibberish personal attacks. It's old and monotonous. Go through the forums and you'll notice that I won't even reply to his posts that make half a bit of sense even if they aren't about me. I won't even post his in his threads. I don't want to associate myself with him, nor do I want to feel he has justification to even talk to me. I'll ignore him half the time even when he comments on my posts. Now, he's calling me old and saying I look like his mom. Yada, yada, it's nonsense. Daily, he takes these little jabs, to try put me down and make himself feel better. He's a retard.

Talking about it only derails the thread and encourages a response from him. But quite frankly, I'm a very nice person. I'm just sick of this moron.

Ok... Gaea I was being nice but fine EVERYTHING you said up there has been proven to over and over again to apply to you. I dont think I have ever once attacked anyone who hasn't first done so usually multiple times to me. Seriously no where did I say you were old ugly or whatever get over your damn insecurities woman!!! And no you've gotta be one of the biggest *** I've seen on these forums so nice person no. And I know you think your miss popular but no one would like you enough to follow your post ever
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-27 16:34:50

Gaea said:

Mommy Dearest reference is epic! Btw your sig makes you look downright adorable, just gotta remember to not piss you off >.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 16:41:58
Link | Citer | R

such violence, coat hangers, unwanted children.... SHOCKED!!!

Going to Hell on the short bus...
User submitted image
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 16:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Das, I just don't think she likes you.

Actually... that's not to say she has 0 liking for you.

She dislikes you. (in the negative)
 Cerberus.Savannah
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-27 16:43:39
Link | Citer | R

Gaea said:
User submitted imageUser submitted image
I tried to make a face like Savvy. Bah, hers is still cuter. *shakes fist at Savannah*

*giggle* <3
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 16:45:37
Link | Citer | R

Yasko said:
Das, I just don't think she likes you.

Actually... that's not to say she has 0 liking for you.

She dislikes you. (in the negative)

Yeah... she seems to dislike alot if you read most her stuff. But I guess theres no need to try and make any kind of positive or even neutral comments anymore since they will clearly be taken the same way as if I launched personal attacks at her like she has done to me... repeatidly
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 16:45:56
Link | Citer | R

(to sav) she likes you tho.
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 16:48:52
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:

Yeah... she seems to dislike alot if you read most her stuff. But I guess theres no need to try and make any kind of positive or even neutral comments anymore since they will clearly be taken the same way as if I launched personal attacks at her like she has done to me... repeatidly

Comparing her to your mom is bad enough (as most people tend to assume that if the kid is f'd up, it's because the mom was too). You added creepy too...

Com'on man. =/

(edited for continuity)
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 453 454 455