Post Your Pics Thread?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 453 454 455
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-29 00:56:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Lotions would loosen up the ski... *** it I'm a straight man I'm not talking about this ***.
Hell, I'm gay and you don't see me talking about it, lol.

I have a rare disorder called "common sense" so I just naturally use logic to deduct things, and my impulse to answer makes me do things like that. I can't help myself. :(

It's not that I actually researched any of this ***, honest. >_>

Edit@Rinako: It's true though, I mean the murder % is prolly only about 5%, but 50% or so is an accurate number for the divorce rate. It may have went up or down the last few years, anyone got updated statistics?

When you got gold diggers and people marrying way too young it's not hard to believe, but it is sad I agree.
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-29 00:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lotions would loosen up the ski... *** it I'm a straight man I'm not talking about this ***.
Hell, I'm gay and you don't see me talking about it, lol.

I have a rare disorder called "common sense" so I just naturally use logic to deduct things, and my impulse to answer makes me do things like that. I can't help myself. :(

It's not that I actually researched any of this ***, honest. >_>
I smell ***. :D
 Asura.Poupee
Serveur: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-29 00:58:02
Link | Citer | R

well I hope im the other 50% that doesnt get killed or i kill my husband(most likely) or we go separate ways. I hate seeing rl kids parents going threw that
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 00:58:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Things never goes as planned
you can only hope.... so DONT RUIN IT FOR ME
/ruins
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-29 00:59:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Things never goes as planned
you can only hope.... so DONT RUIN IT FOR ME
/ruins
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-29 00:59:41
Link | Citer | R

GL and all, I was just saying lol. Don't rush into anything and your fine. Honestly it's the gold diggers and the people that marry before 20 or only because they got pregnant that end up that way. The majority anyway. Just be cautious, take your time and wait till 20+ and you shouldn't have an issue lol.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-29 01:01:55
Link | Citer | R

GL and all, I was just saying lol. Don't rush into anything and your fine. Honestly it's the gold diggers and the people that marry before 20 or only because they got pregnant that end up that way. The majority anyway. Just be cautious, take your time and wait till 20+ and you shouldn't have an issue lol.
^This.
By Vendi 2010-07-29 01:02:39
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, I barely even think age has anything to do with divorce rate anymore. Can't tell ya how many grown adults are just as damn stupid as the children they claim are ignorant and no nothing about life. Its ridonkulous I tell ya!
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Make sure know and trust the person. Build a foundation. Best things in life take time!!
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-29 01:05:43
Link | Citer | R

yayai cant wait til im older, even tho not having to do anything when your young is nice its just... really boring in my life lol :(
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:07:22
Link | Citer | R

Life changes quick at times. Smell the roses as they say.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-29 01:07:42
Link | Citer | R

ya :D
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:09:55
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes I would like boring. My life get's pretty crazy.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-29 01:10:22
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Sometimes I would like boring. My life get's pretty crazy.
im sure it does with a guy like you! :D
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-29 01:10:59
Link | Citer | R

Vendi said:
Honestly, I barely even think age has anything to do with divorce rate anymore. Can't tell ya how many grown adults are just as damn stupid as the children they claim are ignorant and no nothing about life. Its ridonkulous I tell ya!

Well when your below 18 your judgment is a little off, not saying your incapable of making sound decisions, just that the judgment is clouded. You've all been in love when you were about 15, then it blows over, you hate them ect. ect. and when your older and looking back you had no idea why you liked them in the first place.

You just can't fix stupid so yeah age isn't exactly the issue, it's just a higher chance for it to go right 20+. Idk, just my opinion, I'm not married yet and don't plan to for a while.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Well it can be fun to. Just a lot of people wanting things. As for a serious relationship, you have time. When I was in my late teens/ early 20's I was kind of a bad boy. It was fun at times. But very unful-filling . Now I just look for the quality women and pass the those that are not up. A good relationship will make you feel great, a bad one can crush you inside.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 01:15:17
Link | Citer | R

When you are... oh hell your judgement is always a little off. Only thing that improves it is time and experience. Mostly experience but a little bit of it is time.
 Diabolos.Vendi
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Vendi
By Diabolos.Vendi 2010-07-29 01:16:57
Link | Citer | R

Your completely right SamuraiKing. We do hope that with age comes less ignorance(errr.. double negative?,..). I'm not that old yet(24), but from what I can see, no one seems to know what makes it work. Sort of the luck of the draw. Kind of disheartening to look at it that way. But I've seen it.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-29 01:17:06
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
A good relationship will make you feel great, a bad one can crush you inside.
Couldn't have possibly said it any better.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:19:18
Link | Citer | R

Luck and paying attention to the person you are interested in. I listen carefully to everything the say and watch what they do in hopes for figuring out if this person could be good for me.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 01:21:39
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
A good relationship will make you feel great, a bad one can crush you inside.
And some can start out one way and then go the other... fast and without warning
 Bismarck.Rinako
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-29 01:22:11
Link | Citer | R

Vendi said:

Well when your below 18 your judgment is a little off, not saying your incapable of making sound decisions, just that the judgment is clouded. You've all been in love when you were about 15, then it blows over, you hate them ect. ect. and when your older and looking back you had no idea why you liked them in the first place.

You just can't fix stupid so yeah age isn't exactly the issue, it's just a higher chance for it to go right 20+. Idk, just my opinion, I'm not married yet and don't plan to for a while.

My parents were one of the very few percentage that actually survive years after high school. Been going for over 20 years and known each other since they were 15. It's a very slim number of success rate but it honestly depends on how people really are going to work on the relationship. I'm not saying people who are abused etc should stick and work for the relationship but some people just stop trying. Like people who think it's silly to do romantic things just because you've been together for 3 years. Or people who think sex is over once you're married so find it else where. I think it all depends on how much each side works on the relationship age has nothing to do with it.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:24:31
Link | Citer | R

That is true Das. Every time you put yourself out there you take that chance. But I think it is better to try and fall, than not to try at all because you never know bro...
 Diabolos.Vendi
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Vendi
By Diabolos.Vendi 2010-07-29 01:24:32
Link | Citer | R

Well.. there's always a warning imo. Unless your dealing with someone with a mental disorder(one of my ex'). The ppl that don't notice these things coming are normally the types that are way to wrapped up in their own head.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 01:28:34
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Vendi said:
Well.. there's always a warning imo. Unless your dealing with someone with a mental disorder(one of my ex'). The ppl that don't notice these things coming are normally the types that are way to wrapped up in their own head.
Well and some people play the part of caring well... then bam at some point they just drop it like it's hot. I may or may not have had this happen to me a couple of times... back to back. Not fun times at all
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-29 01:28:46
Link | Citer | R

If the are truly mental, RUN!!!!!
By Vendi 2010-07-29 01:30:45
Link | Citer | R

Had a bipolar ex. She was... um?... interesting! She tried to cut me with a broken beer bottle when I beat her at Euchre. But I can understand though. Its *** Euchre! I'd want to cut someone too if they beat me! ^^
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-29 01:32:46
Link | Citer | R

Vendi said:
Had a bipolar ex. She was... um?... interesting! She tried to cut me with a broken beer bottle when I beat her at Euchre. But I can understand though. Its *** Euchre! I'd want to cut someone too if they beat me! ^^
Interestingly we almsot cut someone over Euchre. At one point was in shift work with pretty much no work to do just had to be there... so we played alot euchre.

One guy kept cheating. And he'd pull them stop caring if I cheat it's just a game card. Yeah he almsot got his *** beat. Then I became the 4th player even though I had never played before

My mom is bi-polar among other things. So I have sympathy for the people that have to deal with them. Not so much for the person themselves
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-29 01:32:49
Link | Citer | R

Vendi said:

My friends older sis was bipolar, I kinda wanted her for awhile but the stories always kept me away. It's ashame when beautiful women get disorders like that man, cause I just can't deal with that ***.

I mean I like a fiesty *** as much as the next guy, but if she comes at me with a broken beer bottle it's *** over and I'm not coming back lol.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-29 01:35:09
Link | Citer | R

If anything I was always the one to worry that I would scare off the other person...with the current relationship that isn't the case though, and things are going very well. Its funny when you think about it. You can go out thinking you know exactly what you want when the fact of the matter is you'll never find it if you focus on it too much. It'll happen on its own...when it needs to. People spend so much time searching that they lose sight of what could possibly be right in front of them.

I knew I wasn't looking when I came across him...but well...things have a way of working out on their own I suppose.
First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 453 454 455