Forum » FFXI » General » {Scholar}ly Advice
{Scholar}ly Advice
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-02-15 02:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Hey all you Scholar's out there. Finally dinged SCH35 today and that's a biggie. That's right Sublimation. Hawt. Only had to take a knee to {/heal} my MP once or twice in the 3hrs I partied. Was incredible. I was just wondering, though, if there was another way to tell when your Sublimation is completed. I mean yeah, I could pay attention to my health bar and tell when it's no longer ticking down(at least while Regen is down) and I can check it in the status bar thingy at the top, but I always seem to cancel things out when I check up there. Any ideas or advice?

Thankies∞,
Triet

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Radek
Serveur: Fenrir
user: radek
By Fenrir.Radek 2009-02-15 08:47:17
Link | Citer | R

As Tails said, once your Sublimation is completed charging the "Sublimation: Activated" icon disappears and the "Sublimation: Complete" icon appears. Also, once you get Stoneskin from your sub (level varies depending on /rdm or /whm) you can put up ss and rest while sublimation is charging (a major advantage). If you use windower with autoexec you can also set up an ae trigger to fire when sublimation is done charging too, but thats a whole different story.
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-02-15 15:09:20
Link | Citer | R

@Tails:
So the "Sublimation: Activated" and "Sublimation: Completed" are completely different LOOKING icons? because they looked practically the same.

@Radek
Hmmm, that AE thing sounds pretty nice. But . . .If caught it's bye-bye. Not saying that I would use it *dodgy eyes*

EDIT: Oops, something else came to mind. Seeing as how Sublimation relies on HP, would items like Electrum Ring(-20mp && +20mp) differ from those like Astral Ring(Converts 25hp to mp). If you don't understand this then: "Is there a difference between ring that convert hp-to-mp versus those that take hp and add mp when using sublimation?"
 Garuda.Noitti
Serveur: Garuda
user: tokidoki
By Garuda.Noitti 2009-02-15 15:14:40
Link | Citer | R

lol... the icon at the top will be a big roung blue circle when sublimation is completed. :p not that hard to tell. its completely different looking compared to when you first activate sublimation

just go stand in whitegate and look at the icon from you start sublimation to the end.. ,_,