Forum » FFXI » General » Store tp question
Store tp question
 Kujata.Shinitro
Serveur: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Shinitro
By Kujata.Shinitro 2009-02-13 03:27:40
Link | Citer | R

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any information that might solve my problem. I'm going for a 6-hit setup on sam. I have 5/5 store tp merits, use a 450 delay gk and +11 store tp in gear, which in theory should give a 6hit build, but I always end up with 99 tp. Not sure if i'm overlooking something really simple but its a little frustrating lol. Any comments/suggestions would be helpfull thank you.
 Remora.Mitsurughy
Serveur: Remora
user: EnricO
By Remora.Mitsurughy 2009-02-13 03:37:25
Link | Citer | R

store TP46 should be ok, dont you change equip on ws ?
 Garuda.Littledarc
Serveur: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-13 03:39:22
Link | Citer | R

eat carbonara ^^
 Kujata.Shinitro
By Kujata.Shinitro 2009-02-13 04:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Askar body switches out for Osode during ws, that might be it but I don't want to ws in askar :x. Maybe i can give up the foot sloot for hachiman sune-ate?
 Garuda.Amara
Serveur: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-02-13 04:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Hachiman hands, Rajas ring, Brutal earring = STP +14 in gear allowing you to ws in +7 stp, chiv chain, Brutal, Rajas ring. This build also allows for a slight delay in not being able to switch back to your TP set before the next swing because of lag. Honestly TP gain in Hauby, ws in Osode, you don't need the stp from Askar and the double attack+ isn't worth the acc loss from not using hauby.
 Kujata.Shinitro
By Kujata.Shinitro 2009-02-13 04:56:01
Link | Citer | R

I don't have acc problems so i prefer askar > hauby for the double attk and store tp, personal preferance (looks sexy too). As far as neckpiece during ws, I use sea gorgets. I think I might experiment w/ hachi feet and see how that goes, if not I will revise it.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-02-13 15:53:54
Link | Citer | R

I might be crazy, but a few months ago I had just enough STP for an exact 6-hit 100%. But now, after ignoring SAM for awhile to level MNK, it's a consistent 99%. Am I just crazy, or did S/E ninja-tweak TP gain in one of the recent updates?
 Gilgamesh.Heavensword
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Heavensword 2009-02-13 15:59:57
Link | Citer | R

I've noticed this too, but I think it has been more of a placebo. Usually, it's during campaign battles when I've likely been hit a few times before I WS, so that throws off the number.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-02-13 16:02:16
Link | Citer | R

While eyeballing you may think that you are ok with askar over haub, but you are not. Yes, you are endding up with 99% b/c you are switching out the body on WS. If using +11 stp gear, you must have +11 on all hits including your ws. Hachi hands/rajas/brutal is enough stp though 5 normal tp hits to get you 100 tp , while allowing you to ws in w/e gear you want. Unless you are a relic user, Askar is never better than haub, unless you are fighting EP or TW where you would have capped acc.

Also Samm you are just crazy.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-02-13 16:43:32
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Also Samm you are just crazy.

***! The voices are right! >_<