Fenrir.Schutz
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-11-09 15:48:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Damn fun game. Reminisce?

LOL the title-screen song was (a super heavily edited) Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz "Get Low". :p
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-09 15:59:13
Link | Citer | R

I only have 1 problem with NFS games...the douchier your car looks in the end the better the stats. I do not want all that ugly *** graphic crap all over my car with the weird lights and junk.

Good series and I am really thinking about picking up the new one.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-09 16:08:24
Link | Citer | R

You didn't think of putting this in the already active NFS thread...

Secondly, wat. Underground was the beginning of the downward spiral of the NFS series, going from focusing on proper racing with real sports cars on proper race courses, to focusing on pleasing boy racers with giant shiny wheels and nothing but city street racing for the next 4 or 5 games which are all exactly the same.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-11-09 16:11:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:

Secondly, wat. Underground was the beginning of the downward spiral of the NFS series, going from focusing on proper racing with real sports cars on proper race courses, to focusing on pleasing boy racers with giant shiny wheels and nothing but city street racing for the next 4 or 5 games which are all exactly the same.

But when it came out it was new and cool!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-09 16:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:

This is like the tony hawk of racing games mang comon.

Fenrir.Schutz said:
LOL the title-screen song was (a super heavily edited) Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz "Get Low". :p
That was probably one of the things I liked the most about this game.
Had a few obscure ones that I knew about like the Swedish band "blindside" in there too which is pretty weird.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-09 16:38:00
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
You didn't think of putting this in the already active NFS thread... Secondly, wat. Underground was the beginning of the downward spiral of the NFS series, going from focusing on proper racing with real sports cars on proper race courses, to focusing on pleasing boy racers with giant shiny wheels and nothing but city street racing for the next 4 or 5 games which are all exactly the same.
Fenrir.Schutz said:
That was probably one of the things I liked the most about this game. Had a few obscure ones that I knew about like the Swedish band "blindside" in there too which is pretty weird.

Is that because it's also called underground >_>;

Same thing happened with Tony Hawks games though! 1,2,3 were amazing then it stagnated as Neversoft churned out carbon copies of the same game with barely any changes from 4 onwards.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-09 16:42:31
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
You didn't think of putting this in the already active NFS thread... Secondly, wat. Underground was the beginning of the downward spiral of the NFS series, going from focusing on proper racing with real sports cars on proper race courses, to focusing on pleasing boy racers with giant shiny wheels and nothing but city street racing for the next 4 or 5 games which are all exactly the same.
Fenrir.Schutz said:
That was probably one of the things I liked the most about this game. Had a few obscure ones that I knew about like the Swedish band "blindside" in there too which is pretty weird.

Is that because it's also called underground >_>;

Same thing happened with Tony Hawks games though! 1,2,3 were amazing then it stagnated as Neversoft churned out carbon copies of the same game with barely any changes from 4 onwards.
Grand Theft Auto games killed it for em :/
 Caitsith.Judaine
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-09 16:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Omg... I just found this game with all the CD's in my closet about 2 hours ago. This game is total win.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-09 17:07:54
Link | Citer | R

Who needs CDs when you have an .ISO
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-09 17:11:38
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Omg... I just found this game with all the CD's in my closet about 2 hours ago. This game is total win.

SILENCE BIEBER!
 Caitsith.Judaine
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-09 17:13:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
SILENCE BIEBER!
; ;