RE: Flown the coop( Couldn't get it to activate l
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-07 11:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Flown the Coop

I just wanted to know, I was able to flag the Abyssea Miserable Coast Quest , where you can rec, seals for the pants, so I figured, I'll give ol' Brutai a run, and go to Attowha and do seals for my head.. but for some reason.. It would not work. Any reason do you think that It would work or maybe I'm missing something, or is it a fame thing, that I need? ( BTW it's listed as fame 2 so..<shrugs>).

Any ideas, offers to why its not working or maybe explain to me where or what I'm doing wrong, or if I missed anything, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S Please not Butthurt or Q.Q's, that will devalue this thread... just looking for reasons or answers.

Thanks again.
[+]
 Fenrir.Johng
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Johng
By Fenrir.Johng 2010-11-07 11:44:25
Link | Citer | R

It requires fame lvl 2 but abyssea zones each have seperate fame levels so you'll need to build attowha fame first
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-07 11:45:33
Link | Citer | R

what one is easiest to do, in Attowha, and how long will it take?

Roughly.. give or take?
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2010-11-07 11:52:04
Link | Citer | R

If you already knew it was level 2 Fame, why didn't you connect the dots, talk to the fame checker NPC, and figure out that was indeed the problem?

Anywho, http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Talk:Desert_Rain_I_(Attohwa)

that one is pretty easy.
 Fenrir.Johng
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Johng
By Fenrir.Johng 2010-11-07 11:53:16
Link | Citer | R

Something in the Air and Wayward wares are both easy to complete and wouldn't take long at all, after that its refuel and replenish if you think your martello's get enough use to need refilling, they didn't when i did my fame.
From there i had to do bastion ops which can only be done once per game day and it took me 3 as well as the first 2 quests to get level 2 fame so your looking at a couple of hours if you need to do the same.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2010-11-07 11:56:36
Link | Citer | R

Problem with Wayward wares is that it's not repeatable. I would go ahead and do it once though; it is pretty easy.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-07 13:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kyte said:
If you already knew it was level 2 Fame, why didn't you connect the dots, talk to the fame checker NPC, and figure out that was indeed the problem?

Anywho, http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Talk:Desert_Rain_I_(Attohwa)

that one is pretty easy.

ya I was too busy thinking about a WOTG stuff I had to do for Sunday, and actually forgot where the fame checker was in The place.. so pardon me, and actually i didn't actually have a hell of a clue who the fame checker was.. It didn't occur to me.

Thanks Johng, I was thinking that's is probably best for me to do.. since I already did get my cura II scroll. Too bad that wasn't repeatable after the you get the scroll. After the scroll, the npc could have offered Cruor.

Thanks Kyte, for pointing out who the famer guy was too.
[+]