Why Do Ppl Make Anon Accounts To Help Thier Case?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » why do ppl make anon accounts to help thier case?
why do ppl make anon accounts to help thier case?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-04 10:09:46
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
no man they got a case clearly the only way to contribute is to spam the pics that make you lol thread for easy controversy-free rateups that's how real contributors roll
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

see haseyo knows how to contribute
Lol Stennis
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-04 10:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
I don't have a big problem with anons, some take them personal others don't, anyone taking anything personal online should just stop posting in the forums.

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.
Lois this is not my Batman glass.

Did you NOT just talk about why people have to be such meanie heads on the internet like yesterday!? xD
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-04 10:10:30
Link | Citer | R

could've been lurking all along, who knows.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-04 10:12:14
Link | Citer | R

But this is the internet, serious business.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-04 10:12:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I don't have a big problem with anons, some take them personal others don't, anyone taking anything personal online should just stop posting in the forums.

Did you NOT just talk about why people have to be such meanie heads on the internet like yesterday!? xD
yes, I never claimed to take it personal, but otherwise how complicated it is to hold a conversation online about a subject that matters because people can't take their heads outta their ***.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-04 10:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

yes, I never claimed to take it personal, but otherwise how complicated it is to hold a conversation online about a subject that matters because people can't take their heads outta their ***.

What if they put their *** in my face!?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-04 10:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you'd like that ~<3
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-04 10:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you'd like that ~<3

My mind's tellin' me noooooo
BUT MY BODDYYYY
MY BOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS TELLIN' ME YESSSSSSSS~SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 10:55:10
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

what the hell is that thing O.o
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-11-04 11:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
*** be crazy.
Word.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 11:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
how exactly is this difficult?
tor?
really depends what you consider to be "too much trouble" though.
clicking on that register button and making an alt account would be too much trouble for me so I can't quite tell what is too much trouble for some.
Y'know, I'm really not sure how familiar y'all are with this site and its members, but daddyrabbit4444 has been posting for quite a while on this site, and in completely different threads than the ones Neon's been in, apart from BLU-related threads. And you don't have to be a mod to find that out--feel free to check their forum tab (or type '#forum' after the link to their profile) and compare their posts.

Really guys; you can doubt it all you want, and I couldn't care any less than I do now. But honestly? It's starting to look pretty stupid from my point of view. They're not the same people, and there's blatant evidence showing that they are clearly not the same people. Get over it.
I wasn't questioning if daddyrabbit was X or Y, more like how it's not that hard to mask your IP address...I honestly don't care who either one is :/
 Diabolos.Mmbacon
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Mmbacon
By Diabolos.Mmbacon 2010-11-04 11:08:27
Link | Citer | R

Zekko said:

I think people are just using it as another excuse to moan about something

I had something long and grueling typed out but then I saw this.

Seriously why do people get butt-hurt so bad over the interwebz.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 11:12:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I have an anon account, it's nice to be able to express an opinion without unwanted attention.
Yeah, I don't see it as a way to support your own views in a thread. More like a way to speak your mind without offending people that you play the game with.
That sounds kinda like cowardice to me. I'd like my views known but I don't want my friends to know how I really feel lol

i'll agree that this is kinda sad

i mean what good is an opinion if you're not willing to stand behind it

if your friends wouldn't be your friends because they didn't share all of your opinions are they very good friends

edit: man i should read further dasva pretty much said it all already
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-04 11:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Just to let you guys know that even if you have an anon account, we can still see who you are. If you use your anon account to violate guidelines or other purpose mods/admin will take action on "either" account if necessary.

no you can't

behind 9 proxies etc
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-04 11:42:59
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
what the hell is that thing O.o

It reminds me of an upside down hand monster from Xargon =o
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-04 12:18:43
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The thing is this thread proves what people say about anons. Slowlulz is too scared to post from a main because he doesn't want the stigma of argument associated with his main account (or he's been banned and can't use his main account.) The anons who simply argue and add nothing else should be removed imo. What are they honestly adding to this website?

This is why most forums don't allow anonymous people to post, it's way too easy to change your IP and then just cause a shitstorm from behind a proxy or whatever. Yes I'm an argumentative person, I'll agree with that, but at least I'm not too chicken ***to do it from my main account, at least I don't make sockpuppets because I actually take responsibility for my own actions. The only time I've ever sockpuppeted was when I was banned for a few weeks, and that was just me being a rebel and they got removed fast, I don't see why that can't be the case for others.

Again, I have no problems with anons who actually add something, help people or even just chat in a pleasant way from time to time, but look at slowlulz' post history. He is simply a troll account. At least I take accountability for all my actions.

As for you Neon, you're as deluded as ever thinking you're 100% blameless.

Ok Mr Shitstorm...I will only give you credit, b.c your saying that you will take your own responsability for your actions, I grant you that, ( wow what a first, to admit that!)...

On the contary, I don't *** hide behind a curtian or a proxy..and I say what I say sometimes, weather I sit and take along time to think before I say, or sometimes I misread a bit, and say my .02 cents...

..I have never said I was blameless, you idiot!... Jesus Christ... The real reason I sometimes shake my head in dismay at you , and my point is prooven, I have been told by many that once can surely have his/her say, but sometimes it takes a bigger person to sometimes admit defeat and not post, or better yet walk way. I however do that on occasions, but to show someone like you , who always has to make a point, why don't you find some values...and sometimes if something is posted against you , just not post, sit back and laugh, and move on?

I bet for once, you just can't..maybe this might be for you and the rest of the asshats who always say that others are QQ just b.c...

and again, I never said I was perfect, are you? I'll believe that, when I see it.

As for me being delusional, give your f'n head a shake. I call a troll as I see it. WTF Am I looking at? hmmm?

Don't like what I said? See if you can stop the urge to reply to my comment? We'll see how long you can hold out. Just try it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 12:23:34
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
The thing is this thread proves what people say about anons. Slowlulz is too scared to post from a main because he doesn't want the stigma of argument associated with his main account (or he's been banned and can't use his main account.) The anons who simply argue and add nothing else should be removed imo. What are they honestly adding to this website?

This is why most forums don't allow anonymous people to post, it's way too easy to change your IP and then just cause a shitstorm from behind a proxy or whatever. Yes I'm an argumentative person, I'll agree with that, but at least I'm not too chicken ***to do it from my main account, at least I don't make sockpuppets because I actually take responsibility for my own actions. The only time I've ever sockpuppeted was when I was banned for a few weeks, and that was just me being a rebel and they got removed fast, I don't see why that can't be the case for others.

Again, I have no problems with anons who actually add something, help people or even just chat in a pleasant way from time to time, but look at slowlulz' post history. He is simply a troll account. At least I take accountability for all my actions.

Ok Mr Shitstorm...I will only give you credit, b.c your saying that you will take your own responsability for your actions, I grant you that, ( wow what a first, to admit that!)...

On the contary, I don't *** hide behind a curtian or a proxy..and I say what I say sometimes, weather I sit and take along time to think before I say, or sometimes I misread a bit, and say my .02 cents...

..I have never said I was blameless, you idiot!... Jesus Christ... The real reason I sometimes shake my head in dismay at you , and my point is prooven, I have been told by many that once can surely have his/her say, but sometimes it takes a bigger person to sometimes admit defeat and not post, or better yet walk way. I however do that on occasions, but to show someone like you , who always has to make a point, why don't you find some values...and sometimes if something is posted against you , just not post, sit back and laugh, and move on?

I bet for once, you just can't..maybe this might be for you and the rest of the asshats who always say that others are QQ just b.c...

and again, I never said I was perfect, are you? I'll believe that, when I see it.

As for me being delusional, give your f'n head a shake. I call a troll as I see it. WTF Am I looking at? hmmm?

Don't like what I said? See if you can stop the urge to reply to my comment? We'll see how long you can hold out. Just try it.
you need to stop smoking weed. nao.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-04 12:28:15
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Mmbacon said:
Zekko said:

I think people are just using it as another excuse to moan about something

I had something long and grueling typed out but then I saw this.

Seriously why do people get butt-hurt so bad over the interwebz.

Bacon, Answer me this? truthfully... If some Anon person really found out who you were off the internet, then anything you have said has now become comprimised, and your left with no anonymity whatsoever. Hence why its so much easier to shout absurdities and w.e ( i.e racial slurs, insults etc..) and have no remorse when sitting behind a screen.

Then ***hits the fan and its a war of words, and ***get's tossed back & fourth till a forum moderator locks it up, or otherwise cancels forums, b.c of said asshatery B.S.

Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-04 12:30:31
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I don't excuse me, why would I inhale.. stuffs so f'n gross. I'm a healthy *** anyways! Good try tho, Better luck next time.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-04 12:58:14
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I don't excuse me, why would I inhale.. stuffs so f'n gross. I'm a healthy *** anyways! Good try tho, Better luck next time.
that means you quit? can you give me the rest of your stash?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-04 14:32:45
Link | Citer | R

wooow lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-04 20:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Neonracer said:

I never claimed you did.

Caitsith.Neonracer said:

What? You never walk away. You continue to argue back, hence you not being any better than me. The block function is there.
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

Neither can you, does that make you an asshat under your own definition?
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

You imply it.
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

You keep using the word troll, but I don't think you know what it means.
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

Why would I do that? Don't like me replying to you, block me. I've never had the 'urge' to reply to you, and I don't need to see 'how long I can hold out' I reply as I see fit.