Ex-Diablo II Players, I Implore You!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Ex-Diablo II players, I implore you!
Ex-Diablo II players, I implore you!
 Fenrir.Atrios
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Atrios
By Fenrir.Atrios 2010-10-26 21:31:03
Link | Citer | R

Share your old or unused CD keys with a stranger? XD My friend and I have both been playing off the same CD key, and I gotta say it sucks. We can't rush each other, we can't level together, can't farm together. D: We can only do trades on jsp one at a time. Transferring items between accounts is a ***. So if you happen to have a spare D2 CD key lying around, you would receive much <3 for it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-26 22:07:09
Link | Citer | R

Or you could ya know, buy it. I was able to find a good few places selling CD Keys for under $10 on Google.
By Heillon 2010-10-26 22:23:09
Link | Citer | R

could play over LAN >.>
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-26 22:30:00
Link | Citer | R

Send me a PM to remind me to check tomorrow

Cerberus.Leoxtribal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Nixvalley
By Cerberus.Leoxtribal 2010-10-26 22:40:34
Link | Citer | R

NEVA! never know when im going back. It does get old when you can do everything in the game solo, but that game keeps bringing me back.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-10-26 22:46:53
Link | Citer | R

i actually started playing this game again today lol

so no u cant have mine

tho u can go to your local walmart and they might have it in there for like 10 bucks

with the expansion packs and a strategy guide

thats how i bought it lol

and it was only like 10-20
 Cerberus.Leoxtribal
By Cerberus.Leoxtribal 2010-10-26 23:08:15
Link | Citer | R

its still like 39$ where im at : \
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2010-10-26 23:08:45
Link | Citer | R

CD Keys are pretty cheap to buy($6 on ebay.) My friend got a few about a month ago when the new ladder started. My other friend (Tbone1313 on d2jsp) has been playing since before I met him almost 10 years ago in highschool.

I wanted to get back into it recently but I don't have CDs or a key anymore. Only my Diablo 1 disc. D2 is pretty solid and I miss the speed of the gameplay compared to FFXI. It was fun to just sit back and do 100 Baal runs (or cow runs if we're talking really far back) with some friends and hop into a random game to PvP some nooblets.

This was the game that got me into MMORPGs so it warms my heart to see that people still play it, even if more than 75% of the players are stoners. xD Good luck in finding another key and have fun on this awesome game.^^
 Fenrir.Atrios
By Fenrir.Atrios 2010-10-26 23:32:59
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah, buying is indeed an option, I'm just cheap. lol 60$ in my town still. :/ The only store here that sells video-games and has D2 discs with fresh CD keys is EB games, and well, you know how they like to rip you off for everything.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-10-26 23:33:34
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Atrios said:
Oh yeah, buying is indeed an option, I'm just cheap. lol 60$ in my town still. :/ The only store here that sells video-games and has D2 discs with fresh CD keys is EB games, and well, you know how they like to rip you off for everything.

where the hell do you live lol?

middle of no where?
 Fenrir.Atrios
By Fenrir.Atrios 2010-10-26 23:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Fenrir.Atrios said:

where the hell do you live lol?

middle of no where?

In the middle of Canada. XD So yeah, middle of no where.
 Cerberus.Leoxtribal
By Cerberus.Leoxtribal 2010-10-27 01:44:40
Link | Citer | R

Ouch. YEah best bet would to be to buy a cd key online. Never done it myself but seems the cheapest way for you. Unless you buy the whole game online, which would prolly be a bit more expensive than just the cd key, but youd get some fresh cds :D
 Fenrir.Atrios
By Fenrir.Atrios 2010-10-28 00:29:17
Link | Citer | R

You guys are right. I'll shop around some more and try and find a CD key for 10~20$. Maybe the pawn shops...
 Fenrir.Atrios
By Fenrir.Atrios 2010-11-01 23:40:13
Link | Citer | R

So I shopped. No one sells any copies of Diablo II aside from 50$+ Battle Chests. :( ***.
By Serj 2010-11-01 23:48:13
Link | Citer | R

I'd totally give you all my CD keys, but they got banned. So they wouldn't do much good.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-11-01 23:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Atrios said:
So I shopped. No one sells any copies of Diablo II aside from 50$+ Battle Chests. :( ***.
http://www.d3ok.com/diablo2/CD-KEY/

I used to use this site back in the day to sell gear and made pretty decent chunks, they're pretty good and trustable, if the CD key doesnt work just get a live rep and they'll give you a new one.
 Odin.Moondaddy
Serveur: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2010-11-02 00:00:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Fenrir.Atrios said:
http://www.d3ok.com/diablo2/CD-KEY/

I used to use this site back in the day to sell gear and made pretty decent chunks, they're pretty good and trustable, if the CD key doesnt work just get a live rep and they'll give you a new one.

yeah there are still alot of rmt sites for D2 that sell anything from cd keys to lvl 70 characters. friend of mine payed like $5 for a lvl70 something. cant remember what class it was because he was using one of my cd keys so i made him play on the west coast servers so my brother and i could play together on east coast servers