Who Would You Do?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Who would you do?
Who would you do?
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-20 13:46:03
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Zenairis said:
It's hard for me to tell at times whither or not people are serious in the online community... but believe me when I say I've seen many threads like this that people are serious in.
I'm pretty sure that Vinvv's damn serious!
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-20 13:46:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
everyone is making a list of whom they would do o ffxiah...and apparently it is a list that includes....everyone.
Orgy?

Headstrong wants to tie you down, and make you scream! LOL!
Seriously she wants to Eurotrip me!(linked to the youtube of the scene)

LOL!
:|
I don't see whats so funny about that.
Why...why am I getting a degree in German. I'm just asking for trouble.... ; ;

Edit: Ina I know it's so inaccurate but I still love watching that movie for lulz.

Sie genießen konnte Headstrong binden sie unten oder du könntest mich gerne essen sie. Nur zu sagen. Entscheidungen.

=)
My German is to poor for that....I'm gonna spend all day translating that only to find its something I don't wanna read XD

Google translate doesn't help, lol
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-06-20 13:46:16
Link | Citer | R

I'd do whoever posts next.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-20 13:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Don't lie guys you would take it from whoever was willing to offer it to you here! lol...
Not true not all men are desperate, I for one am glad my name hasn't been posted in here.
It's awesome that you maintain your virtue (read: internet white knight) for an online gaming discussion forum with a multitude of people you'll never meet (or meat! lol), all while implying that everyone here is not joking and would TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum JUST because they like their avatar or posts or epersonality (usually fake). That being said apparently I have to clarify that I am a complete gentleman and slightly shy and always respectful in person (outside the bedroom of course). I also almost never have "random hook-ups" outside of long-term relationships. please, gdiaf
IDK man, I'm happily married now, but when I was 21-22, there are a few lookers on this forum that I would definitely have "indiscriminant random sex with" if I had met them out at a bar and they were also ok with it. edit: Man I'm a slow poster!

I would avoid such things dispite my participation... I'm cheap but I'm not easy :P

Well unless you sliped something into my drink while i was busy being too trusting.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-20 13:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Zenairis said:
It's hard for me to tell at times whither or not people are serious in the online community... but believe me when I say I've seen many threads like this that people are serious in.

If it makes you feel better, I'll buy you dinner first.

Also, I have cried after sex. Does that mean if I hold you close afterward, that it wasnt just about the sex?

I'll be happy to give you a ride home too (you wouldn't be walking regardless) :D
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-20 13:47:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
I would do Vinvv cuz he sorta looks like me lol.

Uh oh!
*Edit*
A neat threesome appears!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-20 13:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
everyone is making a list of whom they would do o ffxiah...and apparently it is a list that includes....everyone.
Orgy?
LOL!
:| I don't see whats so funny about that. Why...why am I getting a degree in German. I'm just asking for trouble.... ; ; Edit: Ina I know it's so inaccurate but I still love watching that movie for lulz.
Sie genießen konnte Headstrong binden sie unten oder du könntest mich gerne essen sie. Nur zu sagen. Entscheidungen. =)
My German is to poor for that....I'm gonna spend all day translating that only to find its something I don't wanna read XD

I recognized, "bind" "below" and "eat". I'm not going to try with the rest XD
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 13:47:42
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
Orgy?

LOL!

Edit: Ina I know it's so inaccurate but I still love watching that movie for lulz.

Sie genießen konnte Headstrong binden sie unten oder du könntest mich gerne essen sie. Nur zu sagen. Entscheidungen.

=)

Trust me I know. I tried to be lazy....yeahhhh gonna have to go home and bust out the german to english dictionary....ughh
 Bismarck.Antonious
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 13:47:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Don't lie guys you would take it from whoever was willing to offer it to you here! lol...
Not true not all men are desperate, I for one am glad my name hasn't been posted in here.
It's awesome that you maintain your virtue (read: internet white knight) for an online gaming discussion forum with a multitude of people you'll never meet (or meat! lol), all while implying that everyone here is not joking and would TOTALLY have indiscriminant random sexual encounters with people on the forum JUST because they like their avatar or posts or epersonality (usually fake). That being said apparently I have to clarify that I am a complete gentleman and slightly shy and always respectful in person (outside the bedroom of course). I also almost never have "random hook-ups" outside of long-term relationships. please, gdiaf
IDK man, I'm happily married now, but when I was 21-22, there are a few lookers on this forum that I would definitely have "indiscriminant random sex with" if I had met them out at a bar and they were also ok with it. edit: Man I'm a slow poster!
I would avoid such things dispite my participation... I'm cheap but I'm not easy :P Well unless you sliped something into my drink while i was busy being too trusting.

"Does this rag smell like chloroform??"
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-06-20 13:48:05
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

Uh oh!
*Edit*
Mistakes were made.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 13:49:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
I would avoid such things dispite my participation... I'm cheap but I'm not easy :P Well unless you sliped something into my drink while i was busy being too trusting.
That is what I heard in my head as well.
By zahrah 2011-06-20 13:49:39
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
Orgy?

LOL!

=)

Trust me I know. I tried to be lazy....yeahhhh gonna have to go home and bust out the german to english dictionary....ughh

Just the difference between me and Headstrong and our styles from what I can tell. LOL!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-20 13:49:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:

Hmmm actually i don't know what chloroform *sniffs* smells li---

duh
duh
duh
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-20 13:50:06
Link | Citer | R

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
Orgy?

LOL!

=)
What is this.. lmao Zah xD
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-06-20 13:50:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

Uh oh!
*Edit*
Mistakes were made.
Don't look away! It's still kinky!

put on an awesome romantic song like Black Balloon or Iris, AND candles AND popcorn and you'll have a great, great, great time.

(I think).
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 13:50:43
Link | Citer | R

Well, I got errands to run and reservations to make.
I'll catch you all later. Have fun with your random online sexual escapades!

Post deleted by User.
By zahrah 2011-06-20 13:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Headstrong said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
Orgy?

LOL!

=)

***! Did I get it wrong? Damn! I may have to bust out the dictionary too!
 Carbuncle.Frazee
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 13:51:32
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Uh oh! *Edit* A neat threesome appears!!
Mistakes were made.
Don't look away! It's still kinky! put on an awesome romantic song like Black Balloon or Iris, AND candles AND popcorn and you'll have a great, great, great time. (I think).

The popcorn really adds to the romance....

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-06-20 13:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
Asura.Dameshi said:

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

Uh oh!
*Edit*
Mistakes were made.
Don't look away! It's still kinky!

put on an awesome romantic song like Black Balloon or Iris, AND candles AND popcorn and you'll have a great, great, great time.

(I think).
The ratio is all wrong though. It's 3:0... needs to be 1:2.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-20 13:52:15
Link | Citer | R

I'm not even sure what you were trying to say, but it's great! lol xD
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-20 13:52:29
Link | Citer | R

zahrah said:
Odin.Headstrong said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
wat is this I don't even
Orgy?

LOL!

=)

***! Did I get it wrong? Damn! I may have to bust out the dictionary too!
XD
That's why you don't talk dirty in another language!
***may not end up the way you want!
By Otomis 2011-06-20 13:52:44
Link | Citer | R

My wife, cause she is one hot momma (*^.^*)

34, and still gets up at 4am to work out an hour everyday. Bless her; cause the chances of me being that motivated are rare.

Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-20 13:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Things are going out of hand here!
[+]
 Bismarck.Antonious
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 13:53:08
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sylph.Zenairis said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
That is what I heard in my head as well.

See, I'd like to think that I sewed my wild oats when I was younger. I went out and had a lot of fun, was always safe and enjoyed being single. I was never not upfront about what was going on and when you are that blunt and honest, you'd be surprised how receptive women are to it. Now bear in mind it was 40lbs and 9 years ago....but I feel that with my personality, it was neccessary for me to get that out of my system. Now I'm in the "next stage" of my life and it is the best stage yet!!

Post deleted by User.
By Otomis 2011-06-20 13:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Oh'for a dude, even though I am a all woman type man...Jaerik.

I think if I where a woman i would go for the intelligent type.
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71