Who Would You Do?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Who would you do?
Who would you do?
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 69 70 71
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 20:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Schutz said:
I'm sure he's flattered (not just by you, but by the whole thread gushing) so no need to feel bashful...even if the timing of it was just too funny LOL. ^_- But the line of admirers is long for sure. :p

EDIT: Urial, I think the whole thread came on too strong. :p
Hey hey hey, i was on this bandwagon LOONG before you guys XD
Lmao it's something that a lot of posters have joked about for a while though. I know if I were in his shoes I'd blush a bit about it too.
By zahrah 2011-04-05 21:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Ugh!!! No! Just no! I'm not interested pursuing anything on the interwebs. Totally unrealistic, or at least to me. He's just cute. That's it.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-04-05 21:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Until that one time.....
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 21:08:49
Link | Citer | R

I laughed wayyyyyy to hard at that.
By zahrah 2011-04-05 21:12:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:

Believe me, I'm laughing at myself too. Next topic, please.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-04-05 21:13:06
Link | Citer | R

I'll forgive you this time for being a Texas fan Zahrah, but don't let it happen again.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 21:15:57
Link | Citer | R

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

No no not at you, at the "But that one time..." just cracked me up.

On the note sof schools. You know what will make you feel awkward? Being from Georgia and going to the Univ. Of Hawaii...then Have Hawaii play UGA and have to spend all of winter break in Georgia full of people who eat sleep and breath UGA....doesn't help that they spanked the ***out of UH....
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-04-05 21:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Still remember that game quite vividly. All the hype surrounding Hawaii. All the bashing of the SEC. Georgia *** destroyed them. It was glorious.

Sorry about your situation in it all though. I'd imagine some people gave you ***.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 21:27:06
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Still remember that game quite vividly. All the hype surrounding Hawaii. All the bashing of the SEC. Georgia *** destroyed them. It was glorious.

Sorry about your situation in it all though. I'd imagine some people gave you ***.

Everyone I knew. Being from(and living in now) Georgia I know all about the SEC which is the BEST conference of the modern era(look at the past 5 FBS games and the SEC's track record in all bowl games) so I knew without a doubt what was going to happen and I told everyone in Hawaii what I thought would happen Georgia's speed would be too strong for Hawaii...and it was. I still watch Hawaii games when I can because I still support them. But being born and raised in UGA country I follow their games as well. Honestly though for the past couple years football hasn't had the same apppeal to me as it did when I played it. For me I'd rather watch a Lacrosse game or European Soccer game.
By zahrah 2011-04-05 21:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I'll forgive you this time for being a Texas fan Zahrah, but don't let it happen again.

Got to show love to my alma mater!!!

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

On the note sof schools. You know what will make you feel awkward? Being from Georgia and going to the Univ. Of Hawaii...then Have Hawaii play UGA and have to spend all of winter break in Georgia full of people who eat sleep and breath UGA....doesn't help that they spanked the ***out of UH....

Ahhh! I can't imagine that scenario! Georgia fans seem as crazy as Arkansas fans. Good God! If you ever have the opportunity to go to an Arkansas game in Fayetteville DO NOT wear any thing that is not red unless you want some drunk frat boy to spit beer all over you! Yes, that happened to me! THEY WERE PLAYING BAMA TOO! Grrr!
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-04-05 21:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure LSU fans made the list of the top 15 biggest *** fans in sports. I'll try to find that link.

I'll admit though we are ***. For example, we got Tim Tebow's cell phone number and thousands of students prank called him for days before the LSU and Florida game. We've done it to coaches too.

I've seen fans from other universities go through campus on game days and have beers thrown at them.

http://www.gq.com/sports/lists/201104/worst-sports-fans-in-america#slide=6

Yep, we're number 10.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 21:36:12
Link | Citer | R

zahrah said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Got to show love to my alma mater!!!

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Ahhh! I can't imagine that scenario! Georgia fans seem as crazy as Arkansas fans. Good God! If you ever have the opportunity to go to an Arkansas game in Fayetteville DO NOT wear any thing that is not red unless you want some drunk frat boy to spit beer all over you! Yes, that happened to me! THEY WERE PLAYING BAMA TOO! Grrr!
Lmao. No I would most definitely not do that. I know better. I'd have to say though all SEC fans have a lot of "school spirit" lmao. I just stay out of their way and watch them duke it out. I have to say though this past season was the most depressingly bland season I've seen for sometime...I mean come on Cam Newton literally dragged Auburn through the season and somehow won....They are boned without him next year.
By zahrah 2011-04-05 22:19:03
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I'll admit though we are ***. For example, we got Tim Tebow's cell phone number and thousands of students prank called him for days before the LSU and Florida game. We've done it to coaches too.

Okay...That is priceless! Tebow seems like such a douche too! I would have got in on that! I was screaming "GEAUX TIGERS!" for that game! Love you guys! Unless you're facing us, then that is a totally different story.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 22:26:18
Link | Citer | R

I have to say right about now I wish I had gone to Bama just so I could get in on some SEC trash talk...but the lure of the beach was to strong(too strong for me to go to class actually >_>)
By zahrah 2011-04-05 22:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
I have to say right about now I wish I had gone to Bama just so I could get in on some SEC trash talk...but the lure of the beach was to strong(too strong for me to go to class actually >_>)

I'm jealous! Hawaii would have been fun!
 Asura.Raija
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Raija 2011-04-05 22:38:28
Link | Citer | R

Loltexas.....I kid I kid!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 22:39:27
Link | Citer | R

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Yeah it was a nice and expensive vacation -.-
I just know had I done Bama or Ole Miss I would atleast have my degree by now...although I wouldnt ahve my condo so eh. I'll take starting back at school at my age and owning a house I suppose.
By zahrah 2011-04-05 22:53:29
Link | Citer | R

/high five

For taking the "Who would you do?" thread to college rivalries!

Asura.Raija said:
Loltexas.....I kid I kid!

LOL! You're not staying in Loserana after you graduate, right?

Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Yeah it was a nice and expensive vacation -.-
I just know had I done Bama or Ole Miss I would atleast have my degree by now...although I wouldnt ahve my condo so eh. I'll take starting back at school at my age and owning a house I suppose.

You'll manage better now that you're older.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 23:02:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I do believe I'll handle much better now, I'm more focused.

Also I believe Jaerik would appreciate this minor derailing.
By zahrah 2011-04-06 01:31:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Yeah I do believe I'll handle much better now, I'm more focused.

Also I believe Jaerik would appreciate this minor derailing.

Let's hope so! I'll be cheering for you! We need you to complete the cycle and pass the curse on to some other schmuck!
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2011-04-06 02:10:07
Link | Citer | R

I want Zahrah RIGHT NOW! Like SUPER RIGHT NOW!

With a side of mash potatoes, and some jalapenos to top it all off.

Mmmm hmmm. Yup.
By zahrah 2011-04-06 02:21:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nexdeus said:
I want Zahrah RIGHT NOW! Like SUPER RIGHT NOW!

With a side of mash potatoes, and some jalapenos to top it all off.

Mmmm hmmm. Yup.

LOL! Forgot to add Nex to the list. Okay...He who should not be named for the sake of embarrassment and Nexdeus.
 Cerberus.Obsoleet
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Loltron
By Cerberus.Obsoleet 2011-04-06 02:25:02
Link | Citer | R

Lets see.... Assiram, Kyree is hot, Jax is bangin, Princessrin looked like she was probably hot, some other hot chicks I know I've seen, and zahrah looks good too.

I'd go gay for: most dudes in Ni and LGBT.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-04-06 03:05:57
Link | Citer | R

*** you all ; ;

*goes and cries in a corner*
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taigatan
By Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding 2011-04-06 03:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm wasn't sure if I was going to post in here, but...

Bossmaru... I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, why I don't know... but the shantotto in you brings out the m in me.
Princessrin... every time I see one of your drawings I get all excited like when the big black woman/man in deuce bigalow male gigalow thinks he says "steak".

I'm pretty drunk... the truth comes out!
 Cerberus.Rayik
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-04-06 07:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Pretty sure LSU fans made the list of the top 15 biggest *** fans in sports. I'll try to find that link.

I've seen fans from other universities go through campus on game days and have beers thrown at them.

Yep, we're number 10.

Wow, Ohio State isn't even on the list? That surprises me very much. We have a reputation for being arrogant, elitist, and downright assholish to every other team in our division. We start riots in the streets when we lose and win games against our rival Michigan. I've completely skipped out on big name concerts in downtown Columbus because they were the same night as OSU/Michigan games, due to the rioting. I know fans of other teams who hate OSU's guts just because of our fans overbearing aggression.
By zahrah 2011-04-06 11:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Rayik said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Yep, we're number 10.

Wow, Ohio State isn't even on the list? That surprises me very much. We have a reputation for being arrogant, elitist, and downright assholish to every other team in our division. We start riots in the streets when we lose and win games against our rival Michigan. I've completely skipped out on big name concerts in downtown Columbus because they were the same night as OSU/Michigan games, due to the rioting. I know fans of other teams who hate OSU's guts just because of our fans overbearing aggression.

Yeah...I was really surprised that Ohio State wasn't on that list either, but then again, maybe we need to find a list that is exclusively NCAA.

I was also thinking how the hell are the Yankees fans number nine!?! I would put them right behind Eagles and Phillies fans! I will never forget last fall during the ALCS when the Rangers were at Yankees Stadium and some *** Yankees fan pulled the ball over the fence when Nelly Cruz had it within reach!

All I can say about that now is ha ha! Karma, Yankees fans! Karma! That's what you get for buying your talent too!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
By zahrah 2011-06-20 01:24:09
Link | Citer | R

Okay...Revised list...(No particular order)

1.) He who shall not be named. (I fear that I will have to deal with fire and brimstone for even bumping this.)

2.) Krizz, because he makes cute babies.

3.) Urial, because he's just silly, good fun!

4.) Chaosx, because the man has a plan.

5.) Ashman, because we were suppose to get married IG. LOL!

/runs off to bed
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-06-20 01:29:25
Link | Citer | R

:| WRY
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 69 70 71