100% Crit Rate?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » 100% crit rate?
100% crit rate?
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 22:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ever since SE turned the game to "stupid easy" mode every aspect including achieving the best gear a joke. Dynamis is an old event rooted to a completely different and now outdated game style ( good ole' time sink days )
I think it's safe to say Dynamis is the new Garrison.
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-21 22:39:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ever since SE turned the game to "stupid easy" mode every aspect including achieving the best gear a joke. Dynamis is an old event rooted to a completely different and now outdated game style ( good ole' time sink days )

It has been in stupid easy for about 3 years :/
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-21 22:40:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Odin.Sheelay said:

You and I think much alike.

That is frightening...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-10-21 22:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Odin.Sheelay said:

but Garrison was NEVER popular lol.... I think Sheelay is a lil upset over abyssea hehe. Its not "stupid easy" to get some of these atma, or to kill the NMs associated with said Atma, not to mention nobody killing Iratham yet, and those Caturae (or w/e) mobs are grossly powerful. And we still have another mini expansion of these types of zones/mobs to go.

Anyways, on point... Rag isn't bad, it got a big boost for sure. Somebody mentioned Spharai being in the same boat as say Apoc, and I'd have to agree. I saw a guy with level 85 Glanzerfaust and thought to myself "why....." then I realized.... Ascetic's Fury in Abyssea is king. I've seen SS of it doing 4k+ on Carabosse... so any boost to that (now making it OaT with 300 TP) is just monster imho. So Rag is nice, but I think other weapons can still beat it, even without the 100% or so crit build lol.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 22:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
You and I think much alike. That is frightening...
:x
 Caitsith.Galieon
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Galieon
By Caitsith.Galieon 2010-10-22 07:03:29
Link | Citer | R

should toss on some koenig into that WS build for the + chr!
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-22 08:30:57
Link | Citer | R

im rusted, what gkt out dd amano? im kinda lost on the topic, had to read starting from page 1
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-22 08:36:13
Link | Citer | R

Masamune
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-10-22 08:37:05
Link | Citer | R

Server.Player said:
Game is broken.

Server.Player said:
XXXX is dead.

Server.Player said:
FU, SE

Server.Player said:
FU, Abyssea

Server.Player said:
This is why I quit.

Etc
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-22 08:43:45
Link | Citer | R

isnt "Attacks will occasionally do 2.5 times normal damage" +20 accuracy better? (amano)
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-10-22 09:00:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
isnt "Attacks will occasionally do 2.5 times normal damage" +20 accuracy better? (amano)

Not when you've seen screenshots of Fudo's damage. SAM should be focusing on lowering the number of hits to get to 100%+ TP then doing some beastly spike damage, not boasting their occasional 2.5 times damage melee attacks. And if you haven't noticed, accuracy has become a lot less useful these days. The only things(worth killing) that you don't have capped accuracy on are a few evasive high level abyssea NMs. And it's not like you can't just use a different food to help with that.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-22 09:01:54
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Not when you've seen screenshots of Fudo's damage. SAM should be focusing on lowering the number of hits to get to 100%+ TP then doing some beastly spike damage, not boasting their occasional 2.5 times damage melee attacks. And if you haven't noticed, accuracy has become a lot less useful these days. The only things(worth killing) that you don't have capped accuracy on are a few evasive high level abyssea NMs. And it's not like you can't just use a different food to help with that.

How much does fudo average compared to kaiten?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-22 09:04:05
Link | Citer | R

I'm no SAM, but if you check on SAM topics I'm sure you'll find some discussions (and pics all over the site showing WS DMG as high as 4k or so?) over how badly Amanomurakumo and tachi Kaiten got owned by Masamune and Tachi Fudo.

Tachi Fudo's aftermath Occasionally deals double damage, the WS modifier is something as high as 80% STR (according to wiki) and if I recall right the WS has self-light SC properties just like the Relic WSs.
Every Amano in the game weeps in sorrow each time a SAM uses Tachi: Fudo
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-22 09:06:35
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
I'm no SAM, but if you check on SAM topics I'm sure you'll find some discussions (and pics all over the site showing WS DMG as high as 4k or so?) over how badly Amanomurakumo and tachi Kaiten got owned by Masamune and Tachi Fudo. Tachi Fudo's aftermath Occasionally deals double damage, the WS modifier is something as high as 80% STR (according to wiki) and if I recall right the WS has self-light SC properties just like the Relic WSs. Every Amano in the game weeps in sorrow each time a SAM uses Tachi: Fudo

I have a hardtime believing Fudo does double Kaiten's damage unless the double damage aftermath works on the WS.
By BorealisV2 2010-10-22 09:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

How much does fudo average compared to kaiten?

Only been in one party with an Amano holder but my Fudos were generally doing 600-900 more (averaging at 2.5k). We were both using yellow curry buns and I only had one DD Atma equipped, not sure about him.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-22 09:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
I'm no SAM, but if you check on SAM topics I'm sure you'll find some discussions (and pics all over the site showing WS DMG as high as 4k or so?) over how badly Amanomurakumo and tachi Kaiten got owned by Masamune and Tachi Fudo. Tachi Fudo's aftermath Occasionally deals double damage, the WS modifier is something as high as 80% STR (according to wiki) and if I recall right the WS has self-light SC properties just like the Relic WSs. Every Amano in the game weeps in sorrow each time a SAM uses Tachi: Fudo

I have a hardtime believing Fudo does double Kaiten's damage unless the double damage aftermath works on the WS.

I'm looking for the pic I'm referring to
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-22 09:24:13
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Oblit said:
Finished!

Damage is insane, it's not even fair, was killing older abyssea NMs within 10-20 seconds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here you go, so yea, I think Masamune wins
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-22 09:26:16
Link | Citer | R

I figured it would be him, he one of the best sams on the game. I doubt the average person is going to have these results but perhaps.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-22 09:29:00
Link | Citer | R

Not really. WS gear isn't hard for sam. Even the average build and the top build wouldn't have TOO much of a str difference.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-22 09:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Not really. WS gear isn't hard for sam. Even the average build and the top build wouldn't have TOO much of a str difference.

Well if I made ammano I'd be pissed off. However, since I'm a career drk/pld I'm used to disappointment.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [125 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-02-24 13:55:08
Link | Citer | R

NECRO BUMP!!!!

I hate making new threads :|

I found a crit rate +1 earring in mis last night (and wasnt aware you could even get them). Wouldn't this be one of the best off-ear earrings for raging rush, drakesbane etc? I just havent heard much about them.