Jeep To Sell Call Of Duty: Black Ops Wrangler

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Jeep to Sell Call of Duty: Black Ops Wrangler
Jeep to Sell Call of Duty: Black Ops Wrangler
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2010-10-21 01:12:27
Link | Citer | R

News Article Here

Quote:

Call of Duty: Black Ops is officially producing its own, real-life, limited edition 2011 Jeep Wrangler, complete with “aggressive 32-inch tires, unique military style and Call of Duty graphics” alongside an “all-new interior.”

I guess it’s better than making limited edition AK-47s for all the kiddos to play with.

The special edition Jeep Wrangler starts at $30,625 for the two-door model and $33,500 for the four-door. To put that in clearer perspective, it’s 2,450,000 MS Points and 2,680,000 MS Points, respectively.

The Black Ops Jeep Wrangler will be available in Jeep dealerships next month.

Who has the buck and the brawn to buy a Call of Duty: Black Ops Jeep? Let’s hear it below, moneybags!

I am quite curious what their expected profit on this will be on a move like this... >.>

I see only a very small minority of hardcore CoD fans being able to purchase that...

Thoughts? =p
 Odin.Ahligieri
Serveur: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2010-10-21 01:42:49
Link | Citer | R

the ***
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-10-21 02:33:19
Link | Citer | R

I suppose when your company is bleeding cash left and right, the best thing to do is ... waste more cash? o.O Who the hell is their intended market? The mark up isn't even that ridiculous to warrant the additional cost to manufacture. Unless... Activision is paying Jeep to market this. Then it makes perfect sense. Jeep gets a little subsidy and Activision gets some marketing.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-10-21 02:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Call of Duty graphics? <_<