Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Stuck at 57 :(
Stuck at 57 :(
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-18 03:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Gimp skills is like 50 or so below the cap. I was litterally 200 hundred lvls below the cap still being competetive with at least 8 other DDs lol. And then doing better once I got withing 150 of the cap
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-10-18 03:42:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Gimp skills is like 50 or so below the cap. I was litterally 200 hundred lvls below the cap still being competetive with at least 8 other DDs lol. And then doing better once I got withing 150 of the cap
Some of them didn't even have Yuki (no screenshots... looks like I lost most of my old screenshots in a reinstall), and Abyssea buffs go a long way towards compensating for gimpness in other areas. Doubly so given that so few people even have their abyssites, nevermind decent atmas.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-18 03:47:39
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have even been able to hit the mobs if it wasn't for Atma of the drifter sushi and ya know just being a rng lol. Hell I was suprised I could hit even with that.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-10-18 11:39:28
Link | Citer | R

Accidentally ran into my oldest friend in the desert, and got to exp with his DNC58 for a bit. :D (We met in my literal nooby days, learning how the AH worked in Windurst Woods. He offered me a lilac and a linkpearl. <3)

Then he did his usual thing and fell asleep on his keyboard while I saved him from STUPID PLD Antican Hoplomachuses. I swear, SE gave them unlimited MP to Cure IV/Flash/Banish II for-***-ever.
 Cerberus.Katsukora
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Katsukora
By Cerberus.Katsukora 2010-10-18 11:57:45
Link | Citer | R

I'd suggest leveling Dancer to 45(if anyone didn't mention it), I took my own Warrior to 75 that way, then like a few have said, worked on skills later. Technically went Xarc to 62-63, Western Altepa to 70, then Ro'mave to 75, FoV is your ultimate friend.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-10-18 11:58:48
Link | Citer | R

My DNC is 50, for my PLD :) I'd be pretty sad being gimped though; I'd really like to get Raging Rush and Rampage someday soon XD
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-10-18 12:17:46
Link | Citer | R

Raging Rush is 60 though!
Get there and worry about skilling in Kuftal when you're 60. Bring some bolts and your fellow npc for extra safety and you're set for some fun skillups.

Actually if you meet with some friends you might as well stick to Page 5 FoV in Western Altepa Desert and skillup off the BLM and PLD anticas. I believe you could still find some Even match or Tough ones.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-10-18 13:03:24
Link | Citer | R

I was thinking that! Page 5 of Western Altepa is WAR and BLM Ants, which are less annoying than the PLD ones I've tried to fight.

Thanks a lot for all of the positive and constructive feedback, Sheelay, you're awesome <3
 Ragnarok.Zanno
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-18 13:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
I was thinking that! Page 5 of Western Altepa is WAR and BLM Ants, which are less annoying than the PLD ones I've tried to fight.

Thanks a lot for all of the positive and constructive feedback, Sheelay, you're awesome <3

What about me? D:

I gave you a motivational pic and everything, even with your favvo on it ; ;
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-10-18 13:29:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:

What about me? D:

I gave you a motivational pic and everything, even with your favvo on it ; ;
<3333 thanks Zan~ I totally AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW'd and then saved it to my computer.

Then printed it out and put it on front of my bed. Notrly, but I would if I had a good color printer. :<

But thanks all the same. :D